Another Pain in the Neck

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

"YAH!" you both screamed at the same time, pointing at eachother's faces.

"You're the one who drugged me yesterday!" you screamed.

"You're that girl who I tried to .... do yesterday!!!" he shouted while you screamed and ran upstairs, locking the door behind you.

Quickly, you dialed Sehun's number. "Mwol-ah!!!????" he shouted through the phone, making you flinch but shout back. "SEHUN-SHII!!!! THE FROM YESTERDAY IS HERE!!!!!" you screamed and panicked, breathing in and out rapidly.

Sehun cleared his throat really loud and stuttered. "U-um... you, there's something I got to tell you about that...." he quietly said. "What is worse than some aka molestor here, in OUR HOUSE, about to / molest me right now!?!?!" you panicked through the phone.

"Maybe this information will be even worse than that...." Sehun explained.

"MWOL!?" you shouted through the phone.

"That or molestor or whatever...... it's my brother, Luhan...." 

 

 

    After hanging up the phone on him, you walked downstairs quietly to find Luhan watching T.V and making himself completely at home.

 

“YAH!” you shouted and snatched the remote from his hand, switching the channel to your favorite show, Weekly Idol.

You pretty much had the right to do this because he barged in, disturbing you from further planned actions you were going to do.

 

    “O.M.G, it’s BAP!” you shouted and fully concentrated on the T.V.

Luhan scoffed and shook his hair out of his face with a wave of his head. “You call that handsome?” he asked and rested his hand on the arm rail of the couch.

 

    You looked him up and down and nodded slowly. “What do you call handsome then?” you bluntly asked while still examining BAP.

“Myself, duh,” he conceitedly replied.

You facepalmed yourself and just ignored him throughout the T.V show.

*BANG BANG BANG!*

 

“Open it,” you directed, pointing at the door. Luhan smirked and shrugged, while saying, “This isn’t my house.”

You blew your bangs out of your face, annoyed, and stalked to go open the door. Honestly, you didn’t like getting interrupted during Weekly Idol since it only came out once a week.

 

    “Yah gwenchana?!” Sehun asked and turned you around and around, examining you.

“S-sehun-ah… Gwenchanayo. Why?” you asked and stopped yourself before you became too dizzy.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR!” Sehun boomed, his low voice scaring you. “I- I didn’t-”

    “Extra key hyung,” Luhan interrupted, jingling the keys in his hand.

 

Sehun looked away annoyed, and said, “Luhan, you know how much I hate it when you barge into my house. If mom and dad knew that you were in the house alone with you right now, they’ll kill you. Chinja. So I’m letting you off this time. Only this time though,” Sehun warned.

 

    Luhan whipped his perfect, blonde, L'oreal model hair away from his face again and smiled. “She’s why I’m here,” was his simple answer.

    Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and seemed to move closer to you. “What does she have to do with you?”

“Eh, I just need her for something,” Luhan said, grabbing your hand at the speed of light and dragging you out the door, leaving Sehun dumbfounded in the house.

 

When Sehun finally noticed what happened, he began running after you guys. “YAH, LUHAN! STOP RIGHT NOW MISTER!” Sehun shouted, but soon grew tired.

    “Luhan-shii! Let me go! What are you doing!?” you shouted as soon as you both got out of Sehun’s sight.

“Don’t get any of the drugging thing wrong! Please! I only did it because…”

 

“Because what!? I don’t think any reason will make me change my mind about you,” you explained and dusted yourself off.

    “Because, I wanted to go on a double date with my friend, but I don’t have a date and it’s embarrassing…” he said and pouted.

You stared at him, dumbfounded, not sure if you should believe him or not.

 

    “Y-you… almost kidnapped me just because you… wanted a person to DOUBLE DATE WITH YOU!?” you shouted and furrowed your eyebrows.

Luhan just innocently nodded his head and look at the ground.

 

    *No… his innocence will not drag me in to forgiving him… NO. NEVER. NEVER. Okay, no use of saying this to myself when I know I’m going to forgive him. He’s just too innocent v.v* you thought and sighed.

    “FINE. But I swear, next time you try to kidnap me for a situation this small, I’m going to strangle you and break all your fingers,” you explained.

 

He stared, wide eyed at his fingers, and tucked them away in his pockets.

    After dressing up and washing (HERE), you headed downstairs to where Luhan stared at you, dumbfounded. Sehun glared at both of you and checked his time.

 

“Well, since it’s time for me to get back to work, I’ll be leaving the two of you alone. Luhan… I’m watching you. If anything happens to her, you’re to blame because I will not let umma cut off my salary like last time,” Sehun said and headed to his car.

    After awhile, Luhan looked at you up and down. “Yah. Why can’t you wear something… I don’t know. A little bit more…”

 

“Revealing?” you finished for him. *And just when I thought he was innocent…* you thought to yourself and mentally face palmed yourself for being so gullible. “I knew it. All guys are exactly the same…”

 

    Luhan scoffed and put his arm around you. “Pshh, and all girls are the same.”

Luhan met up with his friend, who was supposedly called Xiumin. When you saw him, you couldn’t help but spazz. He was super SUPER cute, bubbly, and chubby.

    “Yah, Hannie-ah,” Xiumin whined and tugged on Luhan’s sleeve. “Pailee, I want some icecream!!”

“Aish chinja… You’re even more girly and whiny than your girlfriend is,” Luhan complained and rolled his eyes while Xiumin dragged you and Luhan to the ice cream parlor.

 

    “What do you want you?” Luhan asked with big innocent doe eyes.

“Pshh, stop being so innocent. It won’t work on me this time. I want mint-chipped please, and uh… don’t bother paying for me. I’ll pay for myself,” you said and reached into your back pants pocket.

 

    “Pshh, who said I was going to pay for you anyways,” Luhan replied rudely and smirked while Xiumin stared at the both of you.

“Yah Hannie… Are you sure you’re both officially a couple? You guys sure don’t-”

“We are officially a couple! What are you talking about!?” Luhan cut in and pulled you into the gap of his arm and chest, squeezing your shoulder tightly.

    “Luhan-shii…” you quietly whispered and slowly struggled to get out of his grasp. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. Luhan just glared at you with cold eyes that meant "Shut up!"

You looked to the ground and accepted the icecream from the cashier, but Luhan had "gave the cashier too much money accidentally" so he paid for your icecream as well. *I hate this guy already ...* you thought and away your icecream. "Mi-Young! Let's go to that park!" Xiumin said, but grabbed Luhan instead of his own girlfriend, running towards the park.

You and Mi-Young stared at eachother and smiled. "How's Xiumin?" you asked her randomly to start a conversation.

"He's kind of ... non-clingy. I mean, he's everything I want! But whenever Luhan is around, it's all about him ..." she said and then timidly looked at the ground, hesitating to say something. "I sometimes think ... he's gay. BUT! I never say it because I just don't want it to be true!" she said and covered her face like she was crying.

You smiled and hugged her from the side. "It's okay, he loves you!" you said, just to make her feel better. Honestly, you thought he was pretty gay yourself, but of course, let's look at the bright side! Xiumin and Luhan have been best friends since what? Kindergarten?

She peeked one eye at you and smiled. "How's Luhan?" she asked.

You stuttered and tried to make stuff up from the top of your head. "U-uhm... He's really ... nice!! And he cares about me alot!!" you said and smiled nervously. She stared at you and tilted her head. "I can sense your lying," she said and laughed. "It's okay, you can tell me the truth! I'm new to this part of the country, so I don't have much friends, but I would love to be friends with you!" she said and smiled.

You sighed deeply and began, "Luhan is not even my real boyfriend and he's really really REALLY annoying and he doesn't care one little bit about me and he tried drugging me the other night just to get me to be his double date for this and I honestly think he's gay too because he has not paid attention to me this whole day and I can't believe he acts just like his stupid, ugly brother and his brother is unfortunately my husband!!!! ERGHH!!!" you shouted and ruffled your hair angrily.

She laughed and said, "Sehun is your husband?? Oh yeah, Luhan told me something about his new wife! You're prettier than the newspapers say."

You laughed and scratched the back of your head while your face began to redden. "Thanks ..." you said, but then Xiumin and Luhan came and grabbed your guys hands, dragging you guys to a playground nearby.

"TAG YOUR IT!" Xiumin shouted and tagged Mi-Young.

"But it's not fair!!! You guys didn't even tell us that you guys were playing tag!" she shouted and ran towards the Xiumin. "NO TAG BACKS!!!! GAHH!! LUHAN HELP ME!!" Xiumin shouted and ran behind Luhan.

Luhan ran towards you and surprisingly hugged your from behind tightly. "GET YOU!!!!!" he screamed and held you in place, but Mi-Young tagged Luhan's arm, which was out in the open infront of you.

"Haha!!" you shouted and got out of his grasp, running away. *This reminds me of Sehun... Only if he'd do this with us sometimes ...* you thought, but then snapped out of it when you noticed Luhan running for you. "Luhan! Get away from me!!!" you shouted as he hugged your from behind and spun you around.

"TAG!" he said, letting go of you and running away. "I HATE YOU!!" you shouted and ran after Xiumin.

 

--- After Wards ---

"It was fun you! Thanks! I owe you big time!" Luhan said as he dropped you off, with Xiumin and Mi-Young staring at you guys from behind.

"Luhan, isn't this the part where you romantically kiss her goodnight!?" he teased and nudged Luhan on the side. He stared at you and laughed. "Seriously Xiumin?? I'd rather kiss the ground," Luhan said and smiled.

*And there goes his innocentness to his rudeness transformation...* you thought, but then stared straightforward, wide eyed when he kissed you on your cheek.

"It was fun! See you later!" Luhan waved and left, leaving you shocked on the front porch.

 

*She's so interesting ... Unfortunately ... *


Hi Subbies!! <3

I'm sorry for neglecting you guys so much!!! ;-;

School has been so hard on me and keeping the grades up

is super hard ;-; So ... I hope you guys forgive me. AGAIN! V.V 

I see a love triangle coming up ~.^