Parent's Night Out!?

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

 

 

You woke up the next morning and looked at the alarm clock. The sun was shining and welcoming.

*6:37 am..* Read the alarm clock.

You got out of the bed, although it was tempting to just drift off to sleep again, and walked out of your room.

*Sehun should be up by now...* you thought as you slightly opened his bedroom door. As always, his bed was made and empty.

*He's probably at work* 

Well, apparently he wasn't because you suddenly heard excessive screaming in the living room.

"EOMMA. WAE-GUDAYO!? ANIYA~!! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH ARA AND DAE-HO!!!!!" Sehun yelled into the phone. All you could hear from the other line was Sehun's mother talking calmly back.

*How does she do that. I would've been yelling at his by now* you thought and laughed through your nose.

"Yah, babo! Stop screaming, what happened?" you said as you walked towards him, attempting to grab his cellphone.

He fought your hand away with his free one, and kept on screaming into the phone.

"YAH! BABO-YAH! GIVE ME THE PHONE NOW!" you yelled and kept attempting.

"Aniya eomma! We love eachother so much! Yes everything is fine!!" Sehun said into the phone, obviously lying. He made a dirty face at you and punked you.

You stuck out your tongue to show him that you're obviously not scared of his wimpy self.

Finally, (FINALLY) you got the phone out of his hand and ran to the other side of the room just incase Sehun tried to take it back, and spoke gently into the cell. 

"Eomeo-nim, what did you need?" you asked politely. (unlike Sehun)

"Oh neh you, your parents are going on a parent's night out with my husband and I. See, the problem is, Sehun's younger siblings need to be babysat and-"

"OMO! Sehun has younger siblings?!" you asked, surprised.

"Neh," she replied and laughed at your cuteness.

"Well, Ara and Dae-ho need to be watched over, and I was hoping you guys could watch them... but Sehun seems to be totally against it. So, I really don't know what to do anymore because this is apparently the only day we're free, and we wanted to spend it with your hardworking parents. So if you can convince Sehun, that'd be great!" she said, hopefully, into the phone. 

"Arasso! Bring them over! Even if he disagrees and doesn't watch them, you already know I will eomeo-nim! You can always rely on me," you replied, getting wide eyes from Sehun, as he stormed towards you.

"Great! Komawo you, I can always count on you!" she replied.

"You're welcome! I can't wait to meet them! Ahnyeong~!" you answered, and poked the screen to end the call just as Sehun yanked it out of your hand.

"YAH! BABO-YAH! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THEM!" he yelled and flicked your forehead roughly.

You closed your eyes tightly and in air through your clenched teeth, reacting to the pain.

"YAH. THAT HURT. AISH!" you cried out and slapped the side of his arm. "Besides, you didn't tell me you had younger siblings. What if I wanted to know, o!? Tch," you asked and sat on the living room couch.

Suddenly, Sehun's phone rang again.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo? Oh, neh eomeo-nim," Sehun answered into the phone, keeping a hawk's eye on you as he said this.

*WHY IS MY MOTHER CALLING!?* you thought and got up from the couch, walking towards Sehun.

To be very honest, it was kind of y seeing Sehun talk so formally and gently towards your parents. But he's still an asswipe. Only if he was like this around you too; that would be ideal.

"Oh, neh? Hana and Dae-Hyun? Neh... neh... Arasso. Just bring them over. Neh. It's fine. You're welcome. Ahnyeong."

"HANA AND DAE-HYUN!?!?! THEE HANA?! OMO. OMO. OMO," you started freaking out and pacing back and forth. 

"Feel my pain," Sehun said, victoriously. 

"Those are my little cousins! They're so naughty!" you yelled and fake cried. (*tear tear*)

"You know who's naughty? Me," Sehun said and winked, but his flirtatious side immediately left him when the bell suddenly rang. "GREAT. Just when I was going to get freaky. Thanks to you we're going to have to watch my siblings today. Why didn't they call Luhan instead. Ugh," he said and opened the door. His expression did not change from intimidating at all.

*Talk about creepy...* you thought and followed behind him.

"Sehun, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but just for today, please...? Luhan is covering your spot at work," Sehun's mom explained.

"EOMMAAAAA~!!! Why couldn't you just tell Luhan to do it!!!??" Sehun complained, being even more immature than the cute little ones standing infront of you.

(Daeho and Ara)

 

"Well, he reasoned that he was older, so you should do it. And besides, you have you. She'll help you greatly, I'm sure."

"But EOMMMAAA~!!!" Sehun once again complained.

"Hyung, stop being such a baby~!" Daeho suddenly said. You smiled and punched Sehun's shoulder.

"Yeah, stop being such a baby Sehunnie!" you said and smiled.

"FINE."

Sehun's parents left and soon your own parents came. This time you were the one with the intimidating look. Why did they have to drop off these two brats, out of all the brats in the world. Just, why. Words couldn't explain how naughty these two were together.

(Hana and Daehyun)

 

"Ahnyeong eomeo-nim. Have a blast," Sehun said, and closed the door, expression changing from angelic and happy to annoyed and y. "You're watching all of them. I have things to do," he suddenly said to you.

"MWOL!? YAH SEHUN-AH! COME OVER HERE NOW!" you screamed and grabbed him by his ear.

 

 

"NOONNAAA~! WE'RE BORED!!!" cried out Daeho. 

"Yesss unnieee~!!" followed Ara and Hana's small voices. 

You smiled towards them and scratched the back of your head. "Well... I don't really know what to do..?" you answered back. You all were just sitting awkwardly on the couches. Well, it was boring.

"HYUNGGGG!!" Daeho shouted and tugged on Sehun's sweater sleeve.

"Daeho. Shikeuro. Now."

"Sehun, stop being so mean!!! I have an idea~! Do you guys want to go to an aquarium??!" you asked with wide eyes, and clapping excitedly. 

They all jumped up and down, excited as well.

"Oppa!! Jeballl~!!" cried Hana and did her doe eyes on Sehun. He took a glance at her and sighed. 

"ARASSO. AISH."

 

Listen while reading (here)

Sehun got the tickets and you all entered the aquarium. 

"WHOOOAAAA~!!! SHARKSS!!" cried Daehyun. You smiled and patted his head. 

"Aren't they pretty!?" Ara said and pointed at a small sparkly fish. 

"Well, that's actually the shark's food," you replied and laughed uneasily as a shark gulped it down.

Ara's eyes began shining and you noticed they were actually tears. Sehun picked her up and pressed her head on his shoulder. "This is just the natural ways of nature Ara. It's no big deal aish," he said, obviously irritated. 

"B-But oppa~ The fish was so pretty..." she said and hugged Sehun's neck.

Why were you jealous of this little girl? Maybe because she could actually touch Sehun without it being super awkward. Oh well, it wasn't the time to think about that right now.

 

 

"Unnie!! I'm hungry," Hana said and patted her stomach as a little growling noise was heard. 

"Arasso! Let's go eat!" you said and gave her a sparkling smile. Well, that smile obviously didn't last long because right when you guys left the aquarium, they went running everywhere. "YAH. HANA! DAEHYUN! COME OVER HERE NOW," you shouted.

Sehun had his younger siblings next to him. He was still holding Ara, who was sleeping, and holding Daeho's hand with his free hand. "Smh, so who is the bad babysitter again?" he teased.

You made a dirty face at him and ran after Hana and Daehyun.

"YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT REAAALLLLYYY HARD TO BE NICE," you said, as you finally caught them by their ears.

"Noonaaa~ Ahhh!! Apayo~ Apayo!! Ahh!" they both cried out.

You let go and pouted angrily at them. "Don't go running off like that again, arasso!?" you scolded and pointed your index finger at them. "Arasso unnie!! Mianhe~" Hana said and started sniffling.

"Y-Yah... don't cry. Yah..!" you awkwardly said and patted her head.

"You so much with kids," Sehun said and laughed. He picked Hana up with his other hand and carried Ara and Hana away, as you got stuck with the two little boys.

*It's nice to know that Sehun is good with kids..* you thought and smiled slightly at his figure, walking infront of you.

 

 

"KIMCHI~!!!" Daeho, Daehyun, and Hana cried out and dug in immediately.

Ara stared at the food and looked at Sehun. 

"Oppa... I don't like this."

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away with an irritated face. "You don't like ANYTHING Ara. Shikeuro and eat. Arasso?" Sehun said and picked up chopsticks, force feeding her.

She kept her lips pursed and made annoyed whimpers. 

You slapped his arm and gave him a dirty look. "YAH! She doesn't like it aish! Can't you see?!" 

Sehun rolled his eyes and forced her into your arms. 

"Why don't you try then. She doesn't like ANYTHING, I promise you. She's been picky since day one," he said and sighed loudly. You rolled your eyes at him and smiled at Ara. "Come on! Let's go to a different place and find something you actually like, arasso?" you said and smiled. She looked at you innocently with watery eyes and nodded her head.

 

 

You guys walked around for awhile, Ara holding your pinky with her small hand. She looked around, excitedly with big eyes at the colorful restaurant signs that were flashing. Finally...

"Unnie..! I like that..!" 

You looked at where her small finger was pointing and saw the flashing icecream sign. You smiled and looked at her. 

"Seriously?? I like that too!!" you replied and laughed.

"I like that, but I don't know what it's called... So I don't know how to ask for it..." she cutely admitted and looked down at her shoes. You knelt down to her level and pointed at the sign.

"That's called aiseukeulim. Aiseu - keu - lim," you said and smiled.

"Aiseu.... Keu ... lim ...?" she finally said, repeating after you. You nodded your head, approvingly, and walked her across the street to the icecream store. 

 

 

"Two vanilla icecream cones please!" you requested to the cashier as you and Ara sat at a nearby table. 

"Unnie... do you really like Sehunnie-oppa?" she innocently asked.

You looked at her surprised, and scratched the back of your head. "Mmmm... mwol-ayo.. I don't know.." you replied and smiled uneasily at her.

"Unnie, can't you force him to like you?" she asked and scratched the back of her hand.

"Well little one, love doesn't work like that," you answered and laughed while ruffling her hair.

"But.... I like you guys together. Sehunnie-oppa always looks at you when you're not looking unnie~" she replied and smiled angelically at you. "I hope a boy looks at me like that one day." Her face was really dreamy.

You were taken aback by the statement. *He looks at me?* you thought and laughed a little.

"Your vanilla icecream cones ma'am!" said the cashier. You grabbed them and gave her one. 

"Kahmsahamnida unnie! You're the best!" Ara shouted and hugged your leg. You laughed and couldn't help but hug her tightly. She was so adorable!

 

 

Sehun walked towards you with the three monkeying kids. You guys met eachother half way and he stared at you with a tired face. "Are we done here," he said with a monotone voice, obviously just done with life.

"Not just yet!" you said and ran towards the nearby park, the little kids running after you.

"Aigoo...." Sehun said and facepalmed, walking slowly behind.

 

 

"Kids! Let's play hide- and - seek!!" you suggested.

"YEAH!!" they screamed. 

"NOT IT!!!" you guys all shouted EXCEPT Sehun. You guys all ran away, leaving Sehun isolated. *Aigoo...* he thought and closed his eyes, going along with everything.

"2...1... READY OR NOT HERE I COME," he shouted, again with the tired monotone in his voice. He looked around and heard a rustling.

 

 

You heard his footsteps coming closer and closer. You held your breath. 

*GODDAMIT I KNEW THIS TREE WOULDN'T HIDE ME.* 

Suddenly his face was lit by the moonlight and he faced you. You pouted, knowing you were found and walked out of your hiding spot, defeated. Before you could even take a step, Sehun stepped towards you and lightly pushed you back onto the tree. 

"S-Sehun. What are you freakin' doing..?" you quietly asked, looking at his lit features. 

His collarbone was showing, his perfectly carved face, his jawline that was so sharp, his lips. His lips...

He leaned in closer and you pressed your back hardly onto the tree, closing your eyes tightly.

"Hey! It looks like hyung found you!!!" Daeho shouted and pointed at you guys.

You pushed him away and walked out of the shadows quickly. "YES, YES HE DID. I THINK WE SHOULD GO HOME NOW. IT'S BEEN A LONGGG DAY. YES," you bursted out from being nervous, saying the words rather quickly. *I CAN'T BELIEVE.... WHY WOULD HE DO THAT. HIS HORMONES NEED TO CALM DOWN* you thought and brushed yourself off.

Sehun glared at Daeho and gave him a dirty look. 

"I swear Daeho..." he quietly said, but with a harsh voice.

Daeho stuck out his tongue and ran towards you, holding your hand. 

Sehun facepalmed and grabbed Ara and Hana's hand. *Freakin' Daeho.*

 

 

You all entered inside the gates and found two cars already parked outside, waiting for the kids. The four elders walked out of their own cars and ran towards Sehun's car.

"Did you guys have fun!?" your parents said to Hana and Daehyun. 

They nodded excitedly and started bursting out about what you all did. "THERE WERE SHARKS AND EVERYTHING!!! AND THEN HE ATE THE LITTLE FISH! AND IT WAS SO COOL!! AND THEN WE GOT KIMCHI AND-"

Rambling on and on.

You stared at Sehun who was handing the sleeping Daeho to his parents and telling Ara goodbye.

"Ahnyeong Ara~" Sehun said and waved.

She ran to you and hugged your leg. "ANIYA! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE UNNIE! ANIYAAA~!" she cried and her voice became wavery. You looked down and knelt to her level. Brushing her hair away from her face, you hugged her. "Ara, gwenchanah! We will see eachother again really soon! I promise! Yaksokhaeyo~!" you said and held out your pinky.

She wiped away her tears and pouted. "Promise...?" she said in her still wavery voice. You also noticed the hiccups she was starting to get. You nodded and she held out her pinky, making the promise sealed.

 

 

"Ahnyeong kids~!" you shouted from the house door, as they all waved out of their own car windows. The cars drove away and you sighed, flopping onto the living room couch.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it Sehun? you asked Sehun and smiled.

He looked at you and smirked. "Wasn't so bad, my . You couldn't even take care of them yourself."

You pouted and took off your shoes. "LIKE YOU DID ANY BETTER!" you reasoned.

Then, there was the silence. Oh, the awkward silence. THE AWKWARDNESS WAS REAL.

"Sehun, why - "

"Shikeuro."

"But just tell me."

"...."

"If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked."

Sehun stared at you with wide eyes and looked uneasy.

"W-What..?" he asked.

"Just kidding~ I wouldn't kiss you for a million dollars!" you said and got up, running around the house.

"YAH!" he chased after you, laughing for the first time that day.

 

*I hope we can have our own kids one day....* 

 

 


Well first off, we all already know 

that the first thing I'm going to say as an author is .

THAT I'M SORRY. FOR NOT WRITING. EVER. FOR LIKE. A YEAR.

AND I'M SORRY IF I DISAPPOINTED YOU GUYS. BUT I MADE THIS CHAPTER

AS LONG AS POSSIBLE BEFORE I GOT BUSY AGAIN. AND I'M SUPER SORRY. ;__;

CAN YOU GUYS EVER FORGIVE ME. But It's summer vacation now and yeassss. I'll be available to write

more often now, so I'm hoping I could update more from now on. I mean. I have literally nothing to do these days lol

Except you know, Netflix, Kdramas, and like. Lots of junk food. LOL. But Yeass. I hope you guys like this super cheesy chapter 

I made for y'all <3 And thanks for still supporting anyways and again. I'm super sorry. School got me hella busy doe >.> 

Anyways, as always, lots of love!

- spazzgirl luvs <3