The First (Serious) Arguement

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You entered the house and saw Sehun sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his head resting on his hand. "So... Where have you been?" he asked and turned off the T.V with a small click.

"Oh, just hanging around with my guy friends. We haven't seen eachother for a while so I thought I might-"

"Annndddd, you didn't bother asking me or telling me where you were going to go?" Sehun cut in and stood up, glaring at you. Your head flinched a bit at how amazed you were about Sehun, of all people, telling you this. 

"W-why should I tell you? You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you u-"

"Maybe because I was curious?! Plus, if you disappear, my mom and dad are going to blame it all on me that I sold you or something. Not that I'd mind that, but unfortunately, we are stuck together forever," Sehun reasoned.

"They were just my guy friends from elementary school. They are important to me okay?! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was going somewhere. I mean, why would I? You don't care or worry about me, so why tell you of all people?!" you exclaimed and threw your hands up, annoyed at how Sehun was acting.

He scoffed and gently closed his eyes for a second before opening it again and saying, "Just leave me alone for now..." 

This time, you scoffed and began to lose your temper. 

"Leave you alone? Yeah, I would if I could, but I can't now can I? You were the one who started this argument, now you end it! You know why? I didn't ask you because you never asked me for permission for anything! I didn't tell you because we're not a real couple anyways, so why bother? Besides, you have no care in the world for me even if I were the last person alive. You want to sell me? Fine. Fine with me. I was going to go anyways. I want to see you try to explain this crap to your parents. It'll be so much fun watching you lie through your sorry mouth," you blurted and stalked upstairs, taking your stuff with you.

"Are you seriously leaving? You're going to so regret what you're doing right now," Sehun reasoned, keeping his eye on you leave the door. 

"I want to see who will be regretting this," you bit back and slammed the door. *I can't believe this. 4 days with this jerk is enough. How can that girl So-Young even bear him?! Ugh, talking about her, she can have him! Nobody wants a jerk like him as a partner* you angrily thought and saw So-Young getting out her car infront of Sehun's mansion.

As you passed her, you couldn't help but say, "Have fun tonight. I won't be there tonight so get as crazy as you both would like. I have no interest in whatsoever you both will be doing."

She glared at your back and you could literally feel her eyes piercing the back of your head.

 

--- Sehun's POV: ---

*Like heck! What does she think she's doing!? No, no, no, no, no, no.... How am I suppose to explain this to mom and dad? I abandoned her? I left her? She cheated on me? I sold her? She ran away? WHAT!? SOMEBODY HELP ME THINK!* Sehun panicked in his head.

The doorbell rang and he ran towards it, thinking it was you.

Acting as cool as he could, he opened the door and leaned against the door rail. "I told you you'd regre- SoYoung... What are you doing here??" Sehun said as he acted normal again, like he wasn't just panicking inside his head of what to tell his parents about your disappearance.

"I saw your angry wife outside. She surprisingly looks so pretty when she's angry.." SoYoung said and traced Sehun's lips. He whipped her hand away and looked outside. There was nothing of you left.

*She really left...* he thought. It was the only thing he could think of. He wasn't even thinking of SoYoung at the time.

"Move! I'm sorry, I have to go! It's an emergency!" Sehun shouted to SoYoung as he pushed her aside and dashed for is Porsche. *you, you will be there! You have to still be around here! What am I going to say to my parents!? What am I going to do!?* Sehun panicked.

Finally, he saw you. You were with Kai.... crying with your suitcase dragged behind you.

 

--- Your POV: ---

Kai hugged you tenderly and tightly in his arms as you cried your eyes out about your situation. "O-oppa, I'm sorry I look so pathetic right now... I-i don't k-know what to do anymore!" you cried and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He rubbed your head and comforted you before walking you to their apartment. When you reached their, they cleared out a room for you and you set your stuff down.

"Don't worry. I'll only be staying here for today... I'll go find another apartment tomorrow or better yet, go back to my parents' house..." you explained to the EXO boys. Their eyes widened at this and they all gasped in union. "Going back to your parents house is not a 'better yet' thing! They'll surely send you back! You can stay with us here for as long as you want! You won't owe us anything, we promise," Suho explained.

You bit your bottom lip and shook your head. 

"I don't think I can-"

RING RING!!

The buzzer rang and Kai came to the buzzer. "Who is it?" Kai said through the mic. 

"It's Sehun, you's husband," Sehun said through the other side of the mic. "And how do I know it's really you instead of a pedo kidnapper???" Kai joked.

"Oh just bring her to the mic already. She'll recognize my voice in a millisecond," Sehun said through the buzzer. You slowly stood up and walked towards the buzzer. "What the heck do you want now Sehun, you stupid jerk!?" you shouted through the buzzer.

Kai stared at you, amazed at how mean you could be. Honestly, he's never seen this side of you.

"Come outside, we need to talk," Sehun said.

"I don't think it's going to be a good idea to talk in person, face to face right now. The reason? Because when I come out their and see your face, it'll already be smashed. Guess why? Because my fist will be on your face in less than a millisecond," you barked back and cracked your knuckles.

"I don't care if you punch me. Just come out and we'll talk," Sehun said.

You sighed and walked downstairs to where Sehun was standing outside, freezing in his black coat. You furrowed your eyebrows and aimed right for his face with your fist. He caught your fist like nothing with one of his hands and roughly pulled you in. "I care about you okay...?" he said.

You softened immediately at this. *H-he cares about me?? TO HECK WITH THIS. THIS IS A DREAM ISN'T IT!?* you thought and pinched yourself. It hurt, so it wasn't a dream after all.

You pulled away, flustered, but the night sky hid your face just fine. 

"So let's go home..." Sehun said bluntly. "Ugh, I hate you!" you exclaimed but went upstairs to get your things. "I'm sorry to worry you guys at 2 am in the morning...." you said and bowed 90 degrees to EXO.

"Gwenchanah! You don't need to do that!!" Chanyeol said and lifted you up from your bow.

"But if your husband ever does something stupid like that again (here Kai cracked his knuckles), tell me and I will sock him seriously for you. Also, don't blame me if he loses all his teeth," Kai explained and winked. You smiled and patted his head.

"I don't think I need that right now, but I'll be sure to tell you when he does," you replied and winked back.


Well, this argument turned out to be

a happy ending but will all arguments turn out

to be happy endings? Who knows?? (Only I know hehe *evil laugh*)

BUT ANYWAYS, cx Happy late New Years to all!! XD *I'm hella late* But anyways,

I hope I'll update soon if I have no writers block ;-; I know, I cx Deal with it xp Enough for now cx 

- spazzgirl luvvs <3