Krystal's Birthday

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

Sehun finally caught up to you and pouted. You stared at him, surprised. 

"You know how to pout?" you joked. He scoffed and punched your shoulder lightly before saying, "I don't pout a lot like SOMEONE here *ahem ahem*"

You gasped and punched him back on the shoulder. 

 

Kris ran up to Sehun and hung his arm around Sehun. "Hey, did you hear? Today is Krystal's birthday and she expects you to go." Sehun smirked and looked at Kris (he had to look up to see the giant). "Pft, I can do whatever I want. You know already, if she wasn't that hot, she'd be ruined right now by my father's company," Sehun replied.

Kris stared at the smaller one. 

"But your father expects you to go. You do know that, your mother and father were really expecting Yoona to be your bride - to - be until she came," Kris replied and shook his head towards you. 

Sehun looked at you and then back at Kris.

"Well, too bad. I didn't want to marry Yoona in the beginning."

 

*Is that suppose to be a good thing or ... no?* you thought and sighed.

 

Sehun came down the stairs with a tuxedo and went into the kitchen. He came out with a bagel in his hands to munch on while he drove to the birthday party.

"Did you know that it's bad to to eat while driving? It's as bad as using a cellphone while driving," you explained as soon as you saw him holding a bagel and about to head out the door.

"Shikeuro (shut up), when did you become Albert Einstein, o?" he insulted.

You puckered your lips and turned back to your magazine.

He slightly smirked when he saw you pout and then rubbed his thumb to his lips. 

"Yah, do you wanna do something freaky?" he suddenly asked you.

"M-M-Mwol.....?" you answered, pretending to still be paying attention to your magazine. Obviously he knew you were flustered out of your mind.

"By freaky, I meant, do you wanna go to Krystal's birthday with me? She'll totally freak out," Sehun replied back and laughed through his nose. You turned your head back to him, stood up, walked towards him, and felt his forehead.

"Yah Sehun-ah, gwenchanah? You're acting really off."

He gulped but managed to whip your hand off his forehead roughly. "Just because I asked you to come with me doesn't mean I'm sick. I-I just like making Krystal and her sister mad. It's actually pretty fun."

You stared at him, but slowly smiled at him. "Arasso..."

You hurried upstairs and grabbed your favorite dress, but found out the zipper was not possible to zip up by yourself. 

*I can't believe this, but ... * 

"SEEEHUUNNN!! OH SEEHUUNN!" you screamed from upstairs. 

He came running. "AISH! You scared me. I thought you were practically giving birth!" he shouted and scoffed.

You smiled and laughed. "Help me ..." you said and turned your back. 

He came towards you without hesitating, and zipped up the zipper, but you caught his hand being sneaky and going up the back of your neck. 

"SEHUN. GET OUT!" you screamed, taunting him by making it look like you were going to hit him on the head.

"ARASSO ARASSSOO! AISH!" 

 

By the time you knew it, you and Sehun were already at the birthday.

Sehun went off somewhere right when he got their; probably drink beer with his friends. You decided to look around somemore, and meet up with Mr. and Mrs. Oh if you found them.

"Umma, appa, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back arraso?" you said, bowed slightly and then took your leave.

 

As you got into the bathroom, you heard clicks of highheels behind you.

"So, you're the famous So Young," a voice said.

You turned around and sighed. "Aish, you scared me. I thought you were a ghost," you said and held your hand to your chest.

"Tch. You really are a naive little girl. Anyways. I am the girl that was suppose to be your husband's wife. Oh, what am I saying? Calling him your husband? You're just a stupid little slave that your parents gave away," she insulted.

"M-Mwol?! Yah, I don't want to start a problem with you okay?Anything that has to do with you and Sehun's little love affair before I even came into his life has nothing to do with me arasso? Now take your stupid drama with you and don't include me in it, drama queen," you insulted back, and walked passed her.

She grabbed your wrist harshly, and twisted you around.

"You're going to regret everything you just said right now," she said as darkness covered you.

 

"Umma, appa. Where did you go?" Sehun asked as he drank one last cup of beer.

"I don't know honey ... She said something about going to the bathroom, but ... she hasn't come back. Maybe I should go check on her," Mrs. Oh replied, but Sehun put his hand on her shoulder.

"Aniya umma. It's fine. I'll go."

He walked towards the restroom and knocked on the door. 

"you? Are you in there? you?? If you're not going to answer, I'm gonna barge in on you. Believe or not! ... you??!! Okay, if you're going to play like that, I'm coming in."

He opened the door, but found that the lights were on with nobody in there.

*That's odd... She wouldn't go anywhere without telling me ...* he thought and walked around trying to look for you.

"Oppa! What are you doing?! Are you searching for you? Well, I saw her leave with her boyfriend Illhoon earlier," Yoona said, suddenly jumping out of nowhere and linking arms with Sehun forcefully.

"Mwol?!" Sehun shouted, and then left immediately, yanking Yoona's hand away. 

"OPPA! I'm leaving to New York City to do an interview at 3 in the morning! Aren't you going to come say goodbye to me at the airport?!" Yoona yelled after his back, but gave up.

Yoona smirked and laughed through her nose. 

"Tch, they're both stupid."

 

In the darkness, you struggled to untie yourself. 

*That stupid - UGHHHHH!! I can't believe I fell for it! I should've never turned my back on her! I should know this by now from kdramas. I'm so stupid. UGHH! Now I'm mad at myself*

You struggled to take the mouth tape off as well, but of course it was on so tight you can hardly even MOVE your mouth inside the tape. *Where's Sehun? Probably hanging out with his suppose - to - be - wife and probably having fun now. Am I going to die in here?* you stupidly thought.

You did find out some things as you investigated around in the darkness.

Apparently, you were locked in a closet where no one will probably never find you, but through the space inbetween the two sliding closet doors, you saw that you were in a room. A girl's room. Of course you can tell from the perfume fuming in the air (there was so much you were about to choke) and the room was a very bright mint color (totally tumblr girl status so you knew for sure) so it was definitely a girl's room. Plus, the heels, pumps, wedges, army boots, high heeled boots, and other shoes that were jammed into the closet that you were unfortunately also jammed into.

 

Listen while reading ... (Here)

*I can't believe Sehun would be fine without me. I just... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I don't know why but I know that I would probably miss him if he left or just disappeared into thin air. Why am I so upset over this stupid, little thing?* you thought as you noticed warm, hot tears falling.

You wish you could roughly wipe them away and act like a tough girl, but sadly your hands were tied to your back, so the only choice now was to pretty much absorb the tears back into your eyes somehow. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible anyways.

*Sehun ... Please ... Please find me ...*

 

It seemed like 4 hours passed by already as Sehun looked at his watch, and got back into his car to drive towards Yoona's place. It was already 4 am in the morning, and he doubt the party was going on any longer. In fact, it might've ended hours ago.

He parked his car far away from their house, and remembered Yoona saying something about flying to New York City at 3 am in the morning. *They should be gone by now ..* he thought and sneaked passed the gate, and unlocked their door with a pick. 

One mistake and the alarm will definitely go on. 

*. I hope I remember my skills from police training. Stupid parents had to drag me out of that career dream and make me be the boss of some stupid company. But whatever.* 

He carefully fiddled with the doorknob, and soon heard a click.

"YES!" he yelled and barged in while looking at his phone. 

"So it tells me to go up here. She should be around here somewhere!" he said and looked around the dark house. 

He was right infront of the closet and opened it. 

"YOU!!!"

 

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked tiredly.

"S-Sehun..? Is this a dream..?" you asked and looked up.

". I'm going to get you out of here!" he said and carried your bridal style, out into his car.

 

He finally took all the wrappings off when you both were in the car.

"Gwenchanah?! Did they do anything to you?" he worriedly asked. "I knew I should've -"

 

You hugged him tightly immediately after he took off the bindings. He didn't hug back, but he stared at you sympathetically.

"S-Sehun ..! You came back .. You came back for me ... I knew you would .." you said as you closed your eyes tightly shut while hot tears flowed down your face easily.

He finally hugged you back with one arm, and held you like that for the entire night, before you wore yourself out from crying and fell asleep. 

He drove back home, and laid you on your bed, tucking you in.

He stared at you and brushed his hand on your cheek.

 

*After this incident, I just don't have the heart to tell her I put a tracking device on her when I zipped up her dress and "touched her inappropriately" at the back of her neck.*

 

 


Sorry subbiesss!!! Is the first

thing I am going to say on this author note v.v

I was going on writer's block for soooo long, I forgot the 

last time I even logged in to AFF. I am just so sorry. Just soo sorry.

You all must've thought I died or something. And I apologize repeatedly for that.

Since you all are probably writers as well, you all know the sad dilemma or having writer's 

block. It messes up your to - be - famous - writer - in - the - future life plans. LOL XD But anyways

hope you like this chapter. Sehun was messed up lol! But then again I did create his personality so . 

Enjoy this hot Sehun devil >:3 Will be back soon subbies! Much love and thank you sooo much for supporting me!

 

- As Always, spazzgirl luvs <3