EXO Pups Visit

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You awoken beside Sehun's bed, and remembered how yesterday he was calling So Young's name. "What a jerk," you thought and finally managed to yank your hand out of his grasp. 

Sehun woke up at that instance and scratched his head while looking around, adjusting to his surroundings after getting drunk. "Good morning Sehun! Like I said, I'm not cooking for you anymore so prepare to find nothing cooked for you this morning. Unless your maid is very punctual at waking up," you explained and skipped to your room.

You changed and headed downstairs when all of a sudden, DING DING!

"Arasso arasso, I'm coming!!" you shouted and opened the door to find a huge surprise on the other side.  "...... EEEXXXOOOO!!!!!!!!" you screamed and they all gave you a group hug. "Oh my gosh, I thought I was never going to see you guys again. What a relief!" you shouted and wiped fake sweat off your forehead.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo you!!!!" Suho shouted and hugged you again. 

"We heard all about your wedding from Kim-Na, and we thought we'd check up on you to make sure you were doing okay and to make sure that you're husband doesn't do anything wrong to you, if you know what I mean," Chanyeol said.

You gasped and hit Chanyeols chest with full force, knowing it won't hurt him. 

He laughed and held your arm up saying, "You sure got stronger. What are you eating lately??" 

"Chanyeol-shii!! Respect!" you shouted and laughed. "Hey, why don't we go get icecream?!" Baekhyun suggested, already jumping up and down with excitement. You half smiled and scratched the back of your head. 

​"I don't know... Let me go ask Sehun first..." you said and was about to walk upstairs when you remembered about yesterday and how he never asked you for permission before doing something.

"You know what? Let's just go get some icecream. He's still sleeping anyways and I don't want to wake him up," you said, linking arms with Kai and Kyungsoo as you all walked to the icecream store just a block away. 

"By the way, why didn't KimNa come?" 

"Oh, she was studying for her finals. Supposedly," replied Kai. 

"And since when did she become so interested in school? She never was. She was always pretty much a party girl over school," you explained.

--- At the Icecream Store ---

You away your mint-chipped icecream as all the boys ordered chocolate. "Eww, chocolate icecream," you complained and shuddered. 

"Eww mint-chipped icecream," Chanyeol mocked and added the little shudder at the end. You nudged him on the side as he flinched back. "Arasso arasso, you is not in play mode."

You nodded and looked ahead when you saw Sehun, and guess who?  So Young picnicking outside under a green tree. Suho squinted his eyes at the sight and said, "Hey, that looks fun!  Why don't we do that too!?" 

You followed his pointed finger and noticed that he was pointing at Sehun

"A-Aniya!! It looks really boring, and besides we already ate icecream," you reasoned, trying to escape having to picnic next to Sehun. Well, not exactly next to him but close enough to where he could see you. 

Suho shrugged it off and you all headed to the basketball courts. "Let's see if you's husband has taught her anything new about playing basketball," Kai challenged and began bouncing the ball smoothly under his legs and doing some, it seemed to you, impossible tricks to do with a basketball.

You cracked your knuckles and whispered, "It's on."

​But then, you noticed you were in a dress. "Urgh, what a killjoy," you shouted, throwing your hands up in the air and ran back home to get a change of clothes. Besides, the house was only about 5 minutes from the basketball courts.

You came back wearing this and snatched the ball from Kai. 

"Fast and fierce. That's a good sign," Kai teased and came after you like a cheetah. "YAH!!!" you screamed and hugged the ball and wrapped yourself around it as he hugged you from behind. 

"U-umm... We were just going to pick the teams..." Kyungsoo said as he slowly pointed to the EXO pups waiting to play as well. You threw the ball at Kyungsoo and he caught it easily. "Paper, rock scissors Suho and Baekhyun," Chanyeol explained.

The teams were you, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol and the other one was made up of Suho, Kai, and Baekhyun. 

Ready, set go!" Kyungsoo shouted, immediately passing the ball to Chanyeol who passed it to you. You threw the ball in the basket with a flick of your wrist and it spun around, then 'ding ding ding!!' 

"One point for us!!" you shouted as Chanyeol and. Kyungsoo gave you high fives. 

After the basketball game ended, Kai, Baekhyun, and Suho had to do 10 push ups with the winners sitting on their back. Kai was doing the push ups with you because he claimed you were the lightest. Apparently, he was wrong. "Y-yah, you, did you gain weight or something?!" you heard Kai complain on his 5 push up.

"5 more big guy," you teased and patted his head. 

--- At Home ---

EXO dropped you off at the mansion and stood outside. "We'll all see you tomorrow then, although the drive over here was like, 1 hour long. But, we're renting an apartment over here for now to get away from our small town for awhile, so we'll be seeing eachother a lot," Baekhyun explained. 

"By the way, I liked your outfit," Kai said and smiled.

"Thanks Kai," you responded and nudged his shoulder. 

"Yeah, my grandma has one just like it," Kai teased. You gasped and hit his chest roughly. "Thanks a lot for making my day better Kai," you said sarcastically. He smiled and exchanged a 'your welcome' with no guilt written on his face.

After the EXO boys went home to their new apartment, you sighed and plopped on your fluffy bed. *This was the best day of my life so far over here. It's all thanks to EXO. I wish Sehun could do some of this stuff with me sometimes...* you thought and began to reminisce about the picnic.

They seemed so happy. Sehun was never happy around you... Maybe you both just weren't meant to be...


Woot woot! An update!

I just thought I'd update today because

theres pretty much nothing to do anyways >.> 

AND also because you all were urging me to update cx 

Well, here it is!! The update! Hope you all enjoyed and I'm 

hoping I could fix Sehun and your problem. I might just make them 

divorce. Hmm... I'm just teasing you all XD I'll fix it somehow. But HWAITING!! 

- spazzgirl luvvs <3