Last Day of Summer Vacation

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

(Listen to this while reading) Okay, let me just say, this goes exactly with the story and will DEFINITELY create a better mood than reading it with nothing on cx P.S: Yeah, I'm going to start putting songs cx It's way more interesting that way xD

Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun ft. Bang Yongguk

 


You walked downstairs and faked a smile towards Sehun, cheerfully. "Goodmorning Sehun ... ! Did you sleep well ...?" you asked and walked towards him, who was eating breakfast.

He stammered, but nodded and continued eating.

You sighed and went to go look for another job to get since ... you lost your other one ... You called everyone and every company there was but the only job available was being a club bartender. 

Desperately needing to earn money for your family, you accepted the job and changed into a dress to go to your new job.

Sehun stared at you. "Where are you going?" he asked and inhaled sharply.

You shook your head and smiled, then turned your back to him and walked outside the door.

 

That night, you walked slowly towards the door and opened it. It rained again that day, causing you to be drenched. Either so, you saw Sehun waiting for you at the living room, well atleast that was how you imagined it. He was just watching T.V...

He looked at you and immediately got up. 

"Why are you so late!?" he shouted towards you. You lowered your head so he wouldn't see the scars and bruises on your face from earlier when you rejected ing with the manager at the club. 

You tried to walk away faster, but he grabbed your wrist and smiled towards you .. for the first time. 

You couldn't bear that smile. It was perfect... You didn't want to break it by being a burden to him. "I'm sorry ... I shouldn't have gotten you fired... I got you your job back ..." he said and lifted your chin up to look at him. His face filled with worry as he saw the bruises on your face that was suppose to never be there. 

Your face was too precious for that ...

He widened his eyes in worry and grabbed both of your shoulders while you just stood there, looking so lifeless as his big hands grasped you tightly, making you feel somewhat secure and safe.

"Sehun ... gwenchanah. Jeongmal... I was just really tired so ... I tripped a couple of times walking here ..." you lied and mustered all your strength to give him your best smile you could've managed.

He frowned and asked loudly, "Who did this!? Stop lying to me!" 

You looked to the ground and shook your head before falling on his chest restlessly. He widened his eyes even more and lifted you off his chest carefully, shaking your shoulders gently.

"YOU!!! YAH!" he shouted, but felt your forehead and found that you were burning up so fast.

"Come on, be okay ... You'll be okay ... You always are. Hiding your pain all the time ... Pabo ... Stop hiding your pain so much ... It'll just grow more than you can bear ..." Sehun said and your hair as he pressed a cold cloth to your forehead.

You lied on the couch with a slight frown on your face.

"S-Sehun ... Kajima .... Don't leave me ..." you panted as your hand reached out for something to hold onto. Sehun grabbed your hand and sighed, looking at your face, feeling so bad for always messing up your life.

"Mianhe ... I'm such a pabo .." he scolded himself and facepalmed himself roughly with his free hand.

You quieted your whimpers as Sehun held onto your hand throughout the night. 

 

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night around 2 am, not seeing you around. He searched around and finally found you , sitting outside on the porch crying, the rain crying with you ...

"you! You're not suppose to be outside. Come back inside ..." Sehun said and walked towards you. You looked up towards the taller and wiped away your tears quickly. "Ani ... I want to look at the rain ... it makes me feel peaceful.." you lied .. again. The truth is ... you wanted your tears to blend in with the rain ...

Sehun sat next to you and covered you with his jacket. 

You let him slip it over your shoulders as you stared into the night sky, tearily. "Yah, why are you crying? There's nothing to cry about pabo. I got you your job back," Sehun said and knocked your head softly.

You rocked to the side from his action, but shook your head. "It's not that easy ..."

"Sehun ... mianhe ... I don't want to be a burden to you ... I'm just a really big burden to you aren't I? I get in between your relationships ... I disrespect your choices ... I always hide my pain ... but I do it because I don't want to see you burdened by my problems. I'm sorry ... I was selfish and only thought of myself," you finished, your voice cracking at the end as Sehun pulled you in for a side hug.

"Geumanhae... geumanhae ... You're going to make me cry too dummy. You know my weakness is someone crying," he replied back and "shhed" you. His shirt was soaked from your tears as you let it out to him.

You had no idea why you were so comfortable telling him this ... Was it the fact that he was your husband ..? Was it the fact that you couldn't bear your feelings any longer ? Whatever reason it was, you felt so much better after telling him ...

Sehun lead you inside and looked at you climb back onto the cough and roll up into a ball. 

"Y-yah ... why don't you sleep in my room today ..? I'll sleep on the couch ..." Sehun suggested. You shook your head slowly. "Why would I sleep in your room when I have my own ..?" you asked quietly, biting your thumb softly, not looking at him.

"Well, I didn't tell you but ... tomorrow a few room designers are going to redesign your room ... I thought it'd make you feel better..." he said and scratched the back of his head.

You smirked and softly let out a small laugh. "I guess ..." you said and headed towards Sehun's room.

Sehun took of his sweater and placed it ontop of him, then fell into a deep sleep. *you ... Why are you like this to yourself? You deserve so much better ...*

 

You hid beneath the covers and slowly covered your face with Sehun's blanket. His sense ... it smelled good ... He always smelled like this ... Of course you'd know, he makes you do his laundry for him. Hah ... lazy. 

You smiled bitterly and poured your heart into the blanket. 

No, it wasn't because losing your job ... It was because Sehun ... could be so reckless ... How could he just ... how could he just kiss her like that? How could he break your heart with one easy move? Why couldn't you do that to him?

You knew even if you did have a chance ... you wouldn't do it. Sehun was so ... precious to you. *I can't believe I'm growing feelings for such a jerk like him ...*

 

4 a.m ... Sehun woke up and decided to check on you. He headed towards his bed where you were sleeping, bending down to your face level. You stirred a little and he smirked before holding your hand.

Your hand felt like a furnace. *She's sick ...* he thought and panicked, then taking out a cold cloth to wipe your arms and placing one ontop of your forehead.

*AISH! SEHUN! Why are you acting like this?! You're suppose to make her move out of this house ...* he thought but his eyes landed on your face and he softened. *She's at no fault ... she's so innocent ...* 

After cooling you down a bit, he laid down next to you while holding your hand, resting his head on the edge of the bed, soon sleeping. *Choneun bicheoseo ...* (I'm crazy...)

 

You woke up at 6 a.m and immediately jumped back as you found Sehun's hand wrapped around yours. You pulled back but he only held on harder. The cold cloth fell off your forehead and you softened at seeing it. *H-He's been taking care of me ...* you thought and smiled.

You flicked his forehead teasingly but harshly.

"Umma!" he slept yelled.

You laughed quietly but laid back down, enjoying the moment that'll probably never last. Then it hit you ...

.

.

.

.

"SEHUN!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"


ANNGGSSSTTTT ~! ^-^

I'm still improving on my angst but I swear, I'm getting better cx

I hope I didn't make you guys cry xD Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't because my angst is just ... 3 Y XD I'm better at romance or crackfics cx But suppport anyways?? I'll love you forevahh!! FOREVER!! XD Thanksssss <3 

 

- spazzgirl <3