School With Sehun

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

 


"SEHUN!!!!!!! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!" you shouted and shook him, but he laid there seeming lifeless, snoozing on like there was no tomorrow. "Aish!" you exclaimed and ran to your room, throwing clothes around everywhere, trying to find an outfit.

Don't get this wrong. You were NOT excited for school, you were just going to be LATE! 

When you were done dressing, Sehun was still not up. "Sehun! Sehun-shii! YAH!" you shouted and shook him, this time twice as rough. He finally woke up and rubbed his eyes. "AISH! I don't wanna go to school!" he pouted like a 3 year old.

"SHIKADO! PAILEE!" you shouted to him and ran outside to grab some sneakers.

Your outfit:

     

 

Sehun slowly trudged along and sighed deeply. He dressed in a hoodie and some lazy jeans then slipped on his converses and grabbed his backpack he has never touched over the summer vacation.

You atleast did some reading, but Sehun never read unless it was some papers for his company. 

He started his black sports car which you gaped your mouth at. *How much friggin cars does he have?! I have only one ... and it's a van ;-; The struggle of the true lifestyle* you thought, but got in the car:

 

He drove slowly to school, even though his car had A LOT more mileage than he was driving. You sighed and blew your bangs out of your face while shaking your legs around nervously. He slapped his hand on your bare thigh at a stoplight and looked at you; more like glared at you. 

"Stop shaking your legs. You might ruin my car. This is my life right here," he said, with a husky voice.

You stammered and blinked then stopped moving your legs. 

 

"Drop me off here," you said when you both were a block from school. He looked at you, confused.

"Why?" he asked and stopped the car. You looked around nervously and got out of the car.

"I don't want people to see us together. Nobody knows we got married over summer vacation and ... It's kind of a shame to see you with someone like me ... So I'm doing you a favor ... Thanks by the way ... For yesterday ..." you said through his window and waved.

"YAH! YOU ACT LIKE I WANT TO BE SEEN WITH YOU ANYWAYS!" he said and drove off fastly past you, making your hair blow with the wind. 

You smiled at his act, but snapped out of it and ran as fast as you can to school.

The gates were just going to close when you got there, but you ran past, bowed quickly to the gate keepers and ran to your class. When you got there, you were out of breathe and about half of the class was already there.

Unfortunately ... Sehun was in your class. He was in the row next to you, two seats up.

"Class, I wanted to do an experiment over summer vacation, but we didn't have time so I want to do it these next two coming up weeks," the teacher began.

"Yeah yeah just hurry up will you?" Sehun ssaid outloud and looked at his watch, crossing his legs and shaking them impatiently.

The teacher huffed at him but went back to what he was saying. "We are going to be taking care of eggs to see how well you take care of them! And you will be partnered up. Well, I'm going to partner you up because being with your friends will probably cause danger for the eggs," the teacher finished.

Sehun scoffed unbelievably while the queenkas did "ughs!"

You honestly didn't think it was a really bad idea. It seemed fun, taking care of eggs. You looked expectantly at your best guy friend, Illhoon. The teacher smiled at you and shouted, "you! You're with Illhoon!" 

You did a mental exciting jump and fistpump.

Illhoon smiled at you immediately and fistpumped towards you. You smiled and then heard Sehun's name. "Sehun, you're paired up with Jaehyun," the teacher said. Jaehyun blushed and your smile slightly went down. Jaehyun was your best girl friend along with Seulmi and Illhoon.

Sehun sighed and rubbed his temples while the queenkas squeaked and shouted. "UNFAIR!" "WHY THE NERD!?" they all screamed. The teacher shushed them and went on to other students.

You smiled towards Jaehyun and held two thumbs up towards her. She didn't even know about the wedding yet, but it didn't matter!

 

"What should we name the two eggs??" Illhoon asked you and laughed while rubbing the top of the eggs at the same time. 

"Hmm ...." you thoughts and tilted your head. "I don't know. You choose!" you said and smiled. Sehun stared at you both from afar as Jaehyun was thinking of names for theirs.

*They seem happy ...* he thought and sighed in disgust then turned towards Jaehyun.

"I know! you Jr. and Illhoon Jr.!" he exclaimed and laughed. You let out a "pfft" and said, "That's lame!" He looked hurt but you comforted him. "How about Sehun and Jaehyun??" he asked jokingly, looking towards Sehun and Jaehyun across the room.

You shook your head quickly. "I think Dae and Sarang are pretty names!" you said. Illhoon agreed and it was settled.

"YAH! We should draw kawaii faces on them!" Illhoon said and pulled out a sharpie. "Mianhe~ Appa is going to draw on your guys kawaii faces~" Illhoon cooed and held out an egg to draw on. You laughed and drew on the other egg.

 

"AIGOO!! You guys are so cute!" Illhoon shouted and clicked the cap of his pen back on, satisfied of what you both drew. You smiled towards the egg and then sighed.

"Who's going to take them home??" you asked.

Illhoon smiled and pointed at you. "You'll take it home first and tomorrow I'll take it home! We'll take turns and come over to visit them sometimes!" he said. You smiled and nodded but remembered. *I LIVE IN SEHUN'S HOUSE!!!!*

Your smile turned into a huge frown and Illhoon stared at you and blinked. "So bipolar, you," he said and tweaked your cheek.

You snapped out of your thought and the bell rung for lunch.

 

Sehun sat at the popular table while you, Jaehyun, Seulmi, and Illhoon went to sit at the nerd table. Sehun stared at you as you sat down with Illhoon. *She probably likes him ... AISH! Why am I thinking so much !* he thought and turned towards his lunch in disgust.

"This lunch makes me lose my appetite," he said as Kris laughed at him, grabbing the hamburger out of Sehun's lunch plate.

"Hamburgers are not your style," Kris said and took a bite out of Sehun's hamburger. Sehun scoffed and laughed, but saw all his friends smiles go down.

" alert. Krystal coming our way," Tao said as Sehun turned around to see what his friends were looking at. Krystal, the sister of another , but unfortunately, the third top company owner's daughter. Good thing Sehun's company was first and leading. Sehun sighed as Krystal sat down next to him and side hugged him tightly.

"How is my kyeopta oppa doing~?" she said and pinched Sehun's cheek. He scooted over, but she scooted with him. "I'm with someone," he said and looked at Krystal in disgust.

"Really?! WHO!?" she asked immediately. "Aigoo, when noona comes back, she'll give that person a living hell."

"DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT THAT AROUND ME," Sehun shouted, causing EXO to be surprised. Krystal gaped towards Sehun, but then scoffed and laughed.

"She's So Young ..." Sehun said, not hesitating.

"Oppa, I'm just warning you~! Break up with her and everything will be fine~" she said while feeling Sehun's chest and then walking away; more like SASHAYING away. Sehun rolled his eyes and threw his lunch plate away, shoving his hands in his hoodie pocket, and then heading to the bubble tea shop across the street.

Infact, it was the shop you worked at in the afternoon.

 

You saw Sehun storming out of the cafeteria and stood up automatically. "U-uhm ... I'm gonna go to ... my teacher's room to help her with something! I'll come back, arasso?" you said towards your friends and threw your lunch away. They all nodded slowly as you ran outside to where Sehun was just a second ago.

You saw him heading towards the bubble tea shop, smirked, and ran behind him, slapping his shoulder.

He didn't bother looking back. "If you're Krystal, stop following me now or you'll face harsh consequences," he said. You stopped in your tracks as your smile turned into a frown. He stopped in his tracks as well after seeing that the person wasn't following anymore. * ... you ...* he thought.

He turned around, stared at you, and then sighed. In one quick movement, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you next to him, forcing you to walk. "Don't talk. Don't ask who she is. Just walk," he demanded.

You nodded and sped walk to catch up with his slow but long strides.

 

After you both ordered, you chose a table and sat across from eachother.

He crossed his legs like an ice princess and sipped his taro flavored bubble tea, his favorite flavor. You didn't like buble tea much so you ordered a strawberry smoothie with whipped cream ontop; LOTS of whipped cream.

Since it was quiet, you tried to start up a conversation, but failed when Sehun cut you off.

"So, who's the Illhoon guy..?" Sehun asked. *AISH!!!! I'M SO STUPID! IT'S HER BOYFRIEND OBVIOUSLY!!!* he thought to himself, mentally facepalming.

"Oh. He's a chingu (friend)," you explained and sipped your strawberry smoothie.

*Oh he's just a friend ...* Sehun thought. "Aishhh, he's so ugly. Why do you hang out with him?" Sehun insulted and sipped his own drink. "YAH!" you shouted and slapped his shoulder, making him laugh. You didn't break from your slight frown.

"So what do you want me to do? Hang out with you and humiliate you?" you asked and twirled your straw around in your drink. Sehun stayed quiet, so you quickly dipped your finger into your whipped cream and smeared it across his face then ran outside before he could get you back.

"YAHHH!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!" Sehun shouted and laughed but chased after you.

*So ... that's her ... So Young ... you're so dead* Krystal thought as she hid behind a tree, spying on them and misunderstanding.

 


Harroooo!!!! xD OMFG. #TGIF!! So, today I slept at like 7 because for some reason, I was SUPER tired ... O gawd.

But then I woke up at like 2 am and couldn't sleep anymore and since my parents are out fishing #typicalasianparents, I logged onto

AFF and decided to update most of my stories :D As you can see, I'm adding pictures into the story now as well since I don't want to give you guys the

hard task of going to a cerrtain link and then seeing the picture xD ANYWAYSSS, DUUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!! Drama coming our way

with Krystal now in the story cx Who do you think her sister is?? Comment?? :DD She thought you were So Young! O gawd... your life is going to be a living hell from now on D: But Illhoon thoughhhh!!!!!!! What a cutie cx Okay, this is such a long author's note xD I'm done cx BTW, THANKS FOR THE +200 SUBBIES!!!!!!! I'M CRYING!!! OMFG. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! If I EVER get to +300, I WILL ... DIE . O GAWD. Thanks for supporting!!!!!!! I love you guys oh so much <3

 

- spazzgirl LOVES YOU ALL A LOT!!!!!! <3