Sehun's Childhood 'Friend'

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

He dragged you home and you yanked out his grasp, running, jumping, and cheering around and around the house in excitement about how he was beginning to open up to you.

You barely noticed that there was a young woman, about 2 or 3 years older than you, sitting on the couch. "So Young-shii...." Sehun slowly murmured and walked towards the woman named 'So Young' slowly. "Sehun-ah!" she shouted and immediately ran to him without hesitation.

She hugged him tightly and began sniffling. "I haven't seen you since forever!" she shouted.

Sehun nodded and let go of her. She kissed him on his cheek and stared him up and down. "OMO! You've grown up!" she exclaimed. "You did too. You looked a lot chubbier when you were younger," Sehun explained and she hit him on his chest playfully.

"And who might this be? Your girlfriend?" So Young asked, eyeing you suspiciously.

"Oh that's my-"

"I'm his friend. We're just friends. No, not friends with benefits, just normal friends," you said and smiled cheerfully. (^_^) So Young nodded and mouth an 'ah'. She looked relieved to hear that you were just Sehun's 'friend'. "Sehun-shii, let's go to the mall and buy us both something nice eh? Like, a couple necklace or something," she asked, linking arms with him comfortably like she did that everyday.

It was a lot for you to take, but you smiled on anyways and waved goodbye to the both of you. Besides, you had your time with Sehun. You didn't want to be stingy with him.

Ring ring!

"Yeobsayo?" you answered when you heard your phone ring.

"YAH! YOU GOT MARRIED!? WHAT THE F- HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!? WHAT'S HIS NAME, HIS ADDRESS, HIS PHONE NUMBER, WHERE DOES HE WORK-"

From the sound of it, you could tell it was your very attached best friend, Kim Na. "Kim Na, gwenchanah. I'm doing just fine and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but the wedding was kind of last minute and I couldn't invite any of my relatives because the wedding was being hosted by my husband's parents. Umma also told me not to invite you guys because she knew you guys would probably do something embarrassing at the wedding..." you explained.

"HECK YEAH I WOULD!" Kim Na exclaimed into the phone and then laughed. "Just kidding with you. So how's life over there?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing much. We're not getting along as well as I thought we would in the first place. What was I thinking anyways. This is an arranged marriage, of course we won't get along...." you explained and then asked, "How's life over there and how's are the boys doing?" you asked Kim Na. 

"The EXO pups are doing fine, but they REALLY miss you," Kim Na said. EXO pups were what you both called your 5 best guys friends since highschool, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho.

"Of course I knew they would miss me. How's umma and appa? Have you checked on them?" you asked Kim Na. "They're doing same as usual but they say they miss you a lot. You should come visit sometimes, and not just leave us here all lonely, waiting and expecting to see you magically show up," Kim Na explained and huffed.

"Arasso umma!" you shouted jokingly and laughed.

"Well, I have finals and I really need to study so, bye!" Kim Na explained and hung up on you before you could even say bye back. "Aish, careless woman," you complained and scoffed.

--- 9 pm ---

You stayed up and waited for Sehun. You cooked, cleaned the whole house, weeded the garden without the maids helps, picked some flowers and put them in a vase on the kitchen table, went grocery shopping, organized your room and finally finished unpacking all your clothes, showered, and changed into your pajamas.

FINALLY, you heard the front door click open at around 9:30 and in came Sehun. Following behind was So Young... Sehun was incredibly drunk and his eyes could barely open. "So Young-ah, it's time for you to go home before my wife finds out," Sehun tiredly explained.

So Young looked around and went "shh". She then roughly kissed Sehun, and Sehun even seemed to enjoy it. 

"Yah. Sehun-ah! You're back!!" you shouted cheerfully, pretending you saw nothing. So Young hastily got off of Sehun and pretended to act tired. "Omo, mianhe. Sehun became drunk and I wanted to bring him home so that he could rest. Kaja, bring him to your room and let him rest. Omo, poor Sehun," So Young said, acting like she was so concerned about Sehun.

You scoffed at her and brough Sehun to his room. 

"You jerk..." you mumbled and poked his cheeks roughly. He the inside of his cheek and then turned away from you. You were about to leave when suddenly, "Don't go... So Young... remember when we used to play at the playground? I want you to remember that.... Don't go So Young-shii.... Don't leave me again..." 

He held onto your wrist tightly and wouldn't let go. You yanked away, but he just grabbed your hand and, begging 'you' to not go. 

You sat down with his hand still grasping your wrist roughly and sighed. 

"Oh Sehun.... what am I suppose to do in this situation? You treat me like crap yet I still want to figure you out. You don't do anything with me and don't plan on taking me anywhere, but why do I want to spend so much time with you? You are making me lose my mind..." you said and dug your head inbetween your legs.

"So Young-shii... don't leave me again..."

Those words felt like knives stabbing your heart. And he was just beginning to open up to you too....


Hullo!!! Yes, I finally found a time 

to update this story. Sorry for not updating

a lot. I will update after school! I swear. Okay, yeah. I should

stop swearing because I don't really update a lot anyways. But I 

will update after I finish all my homework and studies. And reading

AND CHORES xc FML. But anyways, what will happen next??!! HWAITING!!

- spazzgirl luvvs <3