Wedding Day

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

The next few days were probably the busiest days you've ever had in your entire life. Your family had to help you find a wedding dress, make up, shoes, jewelry, EVERYTHING. 

"But appa, I don't need th-" 

"If I say you need it, then you need it. Now no more complaining okay? You're not a child anymore," your father replied, still looking at the necklace. 

It was so expensive. Your mother picked out a wedding dress and put it infront of you. "This'll definitely do!" She exclaimed excitedly. 

You pushed the dress away and shouted, "Umma! Can't you see the price tag!? Think about your money!" 

She huffed and ruffled your hair. "This will be the last thing I give you. Just accept it honey," she explained. Your eyes welled up but you hid them by telling her you should try it on.

In the dressing room, you stared at the wedding dress. (Here) It was something you've never dreamed of getting. Your parents were spoiling you too much!

Tears fell from your eyes like a waterfall and you couldn't stop crying. You slowly slipped on the beautiful wedding dress and sighed, giving in to everything you were going to have to bear with once you started living with Sehun.

You walked outside, feeling like a princess as your parents admired you. "We'll take it!" Your umma said happily as she had the cashier deliver it to your house. 

--- The Next Day ---

The wedding, it's today. "What will I do? What will I say?" You thought and slowly begin to panick at the situation you were in. 

"It's time you," the ring carrier told you. Your father held out his hand, and you stared at it for a while, wondering if you should accept it or be a run away bride. *Well, what can I do? This is it. This is the end of my life* you thought.

Well, not literally, but after marriage, the fun stops, partying with your girlfriends stop, sleepovers and slumber parties stop, everything, so pretty much, life is over. The fun life.

Listen to this while reading (here)....

As you walked down the aisle, the wedding song began to play and you wanted to stop walking, to stop time. Your father held your hand and urged you on though, so you couldn't stop now. There was no way out to the situation you were in now.

Your father walked you to Sehun, dressed in a black and white tuxedo, with his hair handsomely pulled back, a white fedora sitting on his head.

He held his hand out to you and you slowly let go of your fathers hand, bringing you into tears. You were now Sehun's woman, his property. 

The preacher began preaching until the question was asked. Sehun had said his answer confidentally because he knew he was doing his duty. Your eyes stopped on the wedding rings on both your hands and made the toughest decision you've ever had to make.

You hesitated, but managed to say, "I do."

"You may now, kiss the bride."

Sehun slowly turned towards you and sighed until he quickly pecked you on the lips. You exhaled as you opened your eyes. 

He walked you down the aisle as everyone congratulated you. You hugged your parents and bid them goodbyes as you went on with your own life. *Will I ever get to see my parents again...?* you thought as you and Sehun climbed into the limo that said, "Just Married!" with roses.

Sehun looked out his own window as you looked out yours. 

*What kind of person is Sehun? Will I ever find out? Will we ever love eachother? Maybe not...*

--- That Night ---

Sehun walked ahead of you and went straight to his bedroom without saying one word to you. You followed him dumbly and looked around the huge mansion he lived in by himself. Well, no counting the maids that served him.

"U-umm... Are we ... Sleeping together I must ask?" You asked him but mentally facepalmed yourself for asking such a stupid question.

He turned towards you from inside his room, and said, "What if I said we were?  Would you sleep with me? And I'm not just saying sleep, I'm saying... spooning and things like that, like what newlyweds would do?" 

"What?! No!" you shouted beginning to flush.

"Then don't ask a question you'd deny yourself," he said and pointed to another room. "Over there."

The door slammed shut and you were left alone. It felt so lonely and not welcoming. There was nothing in Sehun's mansion that made you feel at home, considering his mansion was humongous.

After putting on your pajamas, (here) you lie on the bed and solemnly muttered, “I survived.” It was seriously a miracle for you.


Whale, here's the next chappie! :D

I hope you enjoy cx

I have A WHOLE bunch of ideas

and plots for this story so keep expecting more!

Atleast one update per week >.< Hey, I'm trying my best

here, so appreciate it xD

Well, see you all very soon loveliessss!!

-spazzgirl <3