First Days are Always the Worst

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You woke up and looked around, the bright sun almost burning your eyes. You shrieked and turned away from the open curtain. “Aish! What a bother!” you shouted and kicked off your covers.

 

It suddenly came back to you. You were in someone else’s house, not your own. Tears were meddling in your eyes, but you wouldn’t let them fall. You had to be strong, for you and your parents.

you, hwaiting!!!!” you shouted, and pumped both your fists.

 

You changed (Here) and slowly tiptoed downstairs to see if Sehun was still home. You checked everywhere you possibly could (considering how big the mansion was) and saw no sign of him.

You exhaled in and shouted, “Yess!!! The house is all for me right now!”

 

You began jumping and twirling about when, you stopped. A figure was watching you from afar.

You fell down to your feet and shyly looked up. “Sehun…” you said and began biting your nails. “Let me guess? You thought I wasn’t home?”

To this, you nodded.

 

“And you were excited because you had the house to yourself?”

You nodded again.

“Just another wild guess, but you were going to check my refrigerator for ice-cream?”

And again.

He had heard in your introduction from earlier that you loved ice-cream, and pretty much couldn’t live without it.

“And from all the places you checked, you were dumb enough to not check MY room?”

*Oh my lawwd… Dear god help me! I didn’t even think of that! Sometimes, I ask myself what IQ I actually have!* you screamed inside your head.

 

Ashamed, you nodded your head.

He scoffed and hit your head, surprisingly hard.

“Get dressed pouty. We’re going to the company,” he said and left you, dumbfounded.

*Pouty?!*

--- At the Company ---

As Sehun dragged you to the company, you began complaining.

“Sehun! Stop speed walking so fast! My heels might break, and I just bought them,” you explained while huffing and puffing.

His annoying response was to tug on your hand even harder, making you stumble.

--- Inside ---

“Aigoo….” you mumbled, looking at your scraped knee. *Sehun.. I’m getting you back somehow!* You thought and bit your lower lip angrily.

As Sehun began his speech beginning with the stock rises and the decreases in his company, many of his older co-workers began checking you out.

 

“I heard that was boss’ wife. They just got married yesterday I believe,” one of them said.

“Are you kidding me? Her? With him? He’s a lucky man! He’s not even that good himself! I don’t know why he’s practically the ‘eye’ of all the women at this company. It’s not fair at all!” another whisper-shouted.

“Besides, she’s too good for him. That y body and cute face could belong all to me!” another one snickered.

This time, Sehun cleared his throat loudly and slowly put his hand on the table, raising his eyebrows at the co-worker. “Did you have something to say Lee-Jin?”

 

“No, sir,” he responded and turned back to the paperwork on the desk.

--- 3 hours later ---

Sehun didn’t drag you to the car this time. He simply left you behind as he hurriedly got inside the car, while you… limped to the car.

 

After sitting down in the car, he just the engine and drove out of the parking lot, saying nothing to you.

--- At home ---

You roughly took off your shoes and plopped down on the couch where you investigated your still bleeding knee. "Aish..." you mumbled, poking it lightly.

*Why do I have to deal with this Sehun guy again?* you thought and sighed deeply.

Suddenly, Sehun came down with the first aid kit.

 

"Come here."

 

You scooted even farther from him. He looked at you and scoffed. "I'm not going to do anything to you stupid. You're not any kind of attraction to me," he coldly explained.

At this, you slowly scooted towards him.

 

He kneeled down on the ground, applying achohol to your knee lightly and concentrating with 100% of the mind.

 

You decided you liked this Sehun better.

"Owww!" you exclaimed, and pushed his hand away. "You're doing it too roughly!"

 

"I'm doing it too roughly?" he repeated, of course, taking it the wrong way.

 

You hit his shoulder, and limped upstairs, avoiding him. He was a dirty minded jerk. And just when you thought he was an okay person as well.

 

*I guess life isn't always perfect* (sigh)

 

Suddenly, a yell through the door.

 

"Hey! you! Next time, you're not going to the company with me! You distract my co-workers a lot, and that's why the stocks been decreasing recently. I don't even know what they see in you... thinking you're too good for me and stuff..." his voice faded away as he walkede into his room, voice becoming fainter but still audible.

 

You laughed and face-palmed yourself.

*Of course. I'm never going to another long, boring meeting with you again! YES!*


Heyyy!! <3
Double update today 
just because I love you guys cx
Even the silent readers
ALL!! C:
Not much to say, but that I may be updating
tomorrow! So, be expectent! But not too expectant 
because I MIGHT not update. But have your hopes up high??
cx Love ya!
-spazzgirl luvvs <3
 
Recognizing My Lovely Subbies so Far...
Exo12Sehan (AKA: My first commenter! Ily <3)
TaoMyungIn (cool name cx)
KpopLurve98 (Dat 'lurve' part doh cx)
ruzaidi (sound like a motorcycle xD)
 
Natalie_phuah96 (Heyy, I have a friend named Natalie!)
 
ILoveKDramas1 (I do too cx)
 
finiteshine (dat name doh!)
 
meticulous (love dat name, sounds evily feeling cx)
 
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! SARANGHE!
 
Waiting for Upvoters now <<<<