At Luhan's Mansion

My Unfriendly Yet erted Husband, Sehun

You both got out of Luhan's car, and instead of leaving you dumbfounded like Sehun did, he guided you inside and showed you each and every part of his mansion, just incase you needed it. He even showed you the garage! Not that you needed the garage in any kind of way, but he said "just incase".

You smiled and wiped a stray tear that was streaming down your cheek.

His smile disappeared and he put his arm around you, guiding you both up the stairs. "You're room is right there. Don't worry, I respect woman's privacy. I'm not a dirty-minded freak like my younger brother," he said and chuckled.

You softly laughed and sniffled then went inside the room. It was decorated so sophisticated-like, that you felt like you couldn't even touch the beautiful mattress. (here)

"Wahhh ... it's so pretty! But, the chandelier makes me nervous... What if I'm sleeping and it falls on me?!" you exclaimed and covered your face, but peeked one eye out to see Luhan's reaction. 

"Yah, do you really underestimate my mansion?! It's at 100% build up! The house is very sturdy, so stop complaining," he replied and blew his bangs out of his face. You scrunched up your nose at him and walked inside, twirling around a couple of times. "Kahmsahamnida Luhan!!!" you shouted and ran to him, jumping on him excitedly.

He widened his eyes in surprise, but hugged you back.

His smile quickly faded when you shut the door and said you were going to sleep. He just wanted to be there for you all the time, to help you through the tough times, to talk to you about everything. At the same time, he also wanted you to get some sleep, to think about Sehun and how bad he was at this whole marriage thing, to think about him. 

He decided not to bother you and went to his own room.

--- In Your BedRoom ---

You curled up into a ball at the corner of the bed and began crying. Everything seemed perfectly fine and functional on the outside of you, but everything was broken and rotting inside you. 

It just wasn't fair. How could you care so much about Sehun, and he just always made you feel like you were nothing?! You weren't even close to a lint in the air to him; you were nothing to him. Just then, you noticed that Luhan was looking at you from the door. "Aish ... I knew this was going to happen ..." he said and walked up to you, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Come over here," he said and patted the seat beside him.

You slowly scooched over there and covered your face so he couldn't see the tears forming. He put one arm around you and squeezed your shoulder tightly, making you feel safe and secure.

"I thought you said you respected womens' privacy..." you said in a bumpy voice, after crying.

He scoffed and ruffled your hair. "Well, not when she's crying," he replied and softly laughed. "Do you want to go back ... home?" he asked you and removed your hands from your face, holding them in one of his. You shooked your head quickly and looked at him. "I have an idea. Come on, follow me," he said and pulled you gently towards his car.

"Where are we going...?" you asked quietly as he drove out of his garage.

"It's a secret," he said and smiled.

--- After Driving ---

"An iceskate rink?!?!" you said and walked towards it. He smiled and nodded. With a snap of his finger, the lights and it was ... breathless. The iceskating rink looked like this (here), but something was off about it; there was no one there except the two of you. "D-don't tell me you ... RENTED THIS!?" you shouted, eyes widening towards Luhan.

He flushed a slight red and rubbed the back of his neck, nodding. 

"You just didn't!" you shouted towards him, a smile spreading on your face. "I just did!" he played along. You both kept repeating that for a long time until you let out an excited scream and ran towards the ice skating rink, sliding on it with your shoes. "I think you need these..." Luhan said, pointing at iceskating shoes.

You snatched it from him, put them on, and motioned him to come over. 

"I-i'm just going to watch you from here ..." he said and held onto the railings from outside the rink. You made a dirty look at him and skated to where he was. "Come on!! It won't be fun without you!" you said and grabbed his wrist. "Yah! Aniya!" he said and pryed his hand out of yours. 

"Why not?" you asked and then it hit you. "You don't know how to skate!?" you exclaimed out loud, making Luhan cover your mouth although it was only the two of you.

"It's not funny!" his voice boomed, when you started laughing. 

"Come on, I'll teach you," you said as he slowly walked onto the icerink. First thing he did; fall. You couldn't stop laughing after his 6th attempt of trying to get up without your help; he insisted of getting help from you.

"H-help me!" he finally begged and held up his hand. You helped him up, but let him go and he fell on his behind again. "Yah! Stop playing!" he said and laughed. You blew your tongue at him, but then helped him up. After playing and teasing him a few more times, you started teaching him how to skate.

"Hold my hand so you don't fall like last time," you said and skated slowly, him following your pace. You were skating backwards, infront of him while he was holding your hands, skating infront of you. He cautiously looked at your feet and followed what they were doing, but then he fell forward, bringing you down with him.

He landed ontop of you and you panicked at first, but he caught himself right on time or else you guys would've ... kissed. 

Your eyes were widened, but you pushed him off and you both layed on the ice, laughing. Just then, he leaned on one of his hands and turned towards you. You awkwardly looked at him, and he smiled. "Yah, this was the best night ever. I work a lot so I never have time to do this, but ... you. You're special. You can make me laugh without even trying," he complimented and pinched your cheek.

You whined when he did that and blew your bangs out of your face. "Don't even think about making the move," you warned and pointed your index finger at him. He pretended to look shocked and said, "Who said I was going to anyways?!" You let out a "pshh" and looked away, but he kissed your cheek and got up, running away quickly.

"Yah!!! Why are you skating so fast now!! Wait for me!! Pro- Skater!" you joked and caught up to him, hitting his chest. He laughed and teased, "Don't I get one back!?" 

"Not after what you did!" you yelled back and pushed him away from you gently.

"Hold on, I'm going to call my chaffeur to take my car back to the house," he said. "But Luhan ... how are we going to get back home then?" you asked and tilted your head towards him. He put his phone back in his pocket after talking and bent down. 

"Get on."

--- At the Mansion ---

After the piggyback ride, you felt like every Sehun thing that had ever happened to you, never happened at all. You felt so much better after everything Luhan did for you, things that Sehun would've never had the heart to do with you.

When he was going to go inside his room, you tugged on his tuxedo sleeve and he turned back towards you with a cute dumbstruck face, staring at your hand and then looking up at you with an expression that said "what?".

"Kamsahamnida Luhan," you thanked and then teasingly kissed him on his cheek, then going to your room, leaving him dumbstruck. 

"Aish, she's such a tease," he complained and walked into his room, closing the door softly.

"Komawo Luhan," you whispered to yourself and smiled. "For everything."


I hope I updated quick

enough xD I had this already saved as a draft but 

I just needed to finish it >.> I'm going to do a quick

subbies and upvoters view on this cx Just to appreciate them <3

♥ SO MUCH NEW SUBBIES AND UPVOTERS!!! OMFGGGG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!!! 

 

♥​ Beautiful Subbies 

robotkiddo00

missripley 

PGBStar 

Damiea

marygo

chaiyenlikekpop

1003dumz

Priscilla91

19flowery

Chocobubbleteagirl

-stylenanda

Kuhsut

kazehikaru

Aphiii

SonExotics9e12

jeongkookie

Hunnnie

photographer_girl94

Joesphine

sunshine1108

linaliaexo

michelleng

Bellanagisa

PANNDORAA

KpopDayDreamer

Haesica000

Readerrr

HyoMin_Woonie

khairun96

EunSi123

gdhimchanwifey

chalixe

KUROBARAHIME

scattered

Melmelody

kwonroxjiyong

kpop2002

amieyra10

                                     CrazyEXOHotFudge (LUHAN'S GIF!!!! WOOT! XD)

foreverjonginjinri

MissMaknae_YeonJu

syafiqahhottest

kimdeunghi

shineexoot17

miss_baby_face

missSJ91

dithaarr

Ann_2692

ATstar

arezyzah

AmniZurrea

cheerful_bean

Kim_tim

Cheescake_luhan

reginanapitupulu

Primadonna_Boicer

(Okay I'm Going to Stop here and Put the Rest on the Next Chappie because it's really long xD)

 

❣​ Beautiful Upvoters!!!! 

                                       missripleytumblr_inline_n2pirdjl2K1qdlkyg.gif

                                 exo12sehantumblr_inline_mszeyzev8M1qz4rgp.gif

                                                         Priscilla91tumblr_inline_mszez9Ixkz1qz4rgp.gif

                                         EunSi123tumblr_inline_mszeu5Dp8k1qz4rgp.gif

                                    kikwangfreakimage

                                         Primadonna_Boicertumblr_inline_n2pirdjl2K1qdlkyg.gif

                                     KimKyratumblr_inline_mszeyzev8M1qz4rgp.gif

                                                            Bellanagisatumblr_inline_mszez9Ixkz1qz4rgp.gif

                                             Zuriatultumblr_inline_mszeu5Dp8k1qz4rgp.gif

                                         Girl_4archanaimage

 

Honestly, I don't even know what those Korean Letters mean xD But the GIFS Look cute so, whatevss  cx LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Thanks for supporting me ;-; IMMA GO CRY TEARS OF JOY NOW! -crawls into corner and cries while eating chocolate- 

 

tumblr_inline_mpl1yfHOrm1qz4rgp.gif

 

tumblr_inline_mpl1yeHXH71qz4rgp.gif

 

tumblr_inline_mnuq8olzfk1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mnuqdvQ2FW1qz4rgp.gif

(For the Guy Subbies, if there are any .. XD)

 

tumblr_inline_mnupzxHpU41qz4rgp.gif

SHOW THE LOVE!!! XD