Distracted

Kim Jong Kook and the American
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone was talking about the preview when he arrived at the Running Man taping the next morning. Jae Suk asked again about the wedding, joking that he would sing for him like Jong Kook had at his wedding. Ji Hyo said that she had no idea he was so romantic. And Haha mentioned how he was surprised to have that clip of him featured in the preview. Kwang Soo reminded Haha that it took place at his apartment that night and so he would be famous, too. Jong Kook laughed and told Kwang Soo that he was already famous. Kwang Soo shrugged and smiled.

It was difficult for him to concentrate on filming that day. On the way to the first game, when he was in the car with Gary and Suk Jin, they kept asking him about his relationship with Jennifer, if they would indeed be married and have children like the preview had implied. Jong Kook tried to focus on driving and told them to wait until their breaks to talk about it or else this time in the car wouldn’t be aired. But Suk Jin said that he never gets airtime anyway, and Gary said the same, saying that he only gets airtime when he is flirting with Ji Hyo. And so they continued to pester him as Jong Kook laughed and blushed.

By the time they arrived at the first game, Jong Kook’s face was bright red. Haha noticed this and began teasing him, but then he put his arm around Jong Kook and mentioned an interview a few years back during which he had said that Jong Kook led a pitiful life. He said that he was sorry he had said that. Not that it wasn’t true, Haha said, laughing. But he is happy that Jong Kook’s life is no longer pitiful. I hope our kids c

Please log in to read the full chapter