Secret Plans

Kim Jong Kook and the American
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jong Kook didn’t have a fan event in Busan scheduled for Saturday. He instead had plans to go to Jejudo with Gap Jin to meet with the event manager at the Lotte Hotel and ensure that everything was set for Wednesday, when he and Jennifer would arrive.

Before he left Jennifer that morning, she asked if she could go with him. “I haven’t been to Busan yet,” she said, sitting up in the bed.

He stood near the bed, biting his lip and feeling bad about lying.

“Do I need to act all cute?” she asked. “You want aegyo?” She pouted her lips out then and pressed her hands against her cheeks. “Jong Kookie oppa,” she said in a sweet voice, batting her eyelashes. “Please take me with you, oppa. Saranghae.”

“Oh my god,” he said, smiling hard. “You make me crazy.” He crawled into bed on top of her and began kissing her. The cameras were rolling but he didn’t care. He was addicted to her – he had never known such feelings before, such intensity and longing. It took all the willpower he could muster to pull away from her lips and rise from that bed.

“I won’t have time to show you Busan,” he said, kissing her once more. “I’m only flying down for the day. I’ll be back tonight.”

She nodded, still pouting a bit.

“I’ll take you there another day,” he said. “I promise.”

“I’ll miss you,” she said.

“Saranghae,” he said.

At Gimpo Airport, he met up with Gap Jin and his camera crew and they soon boarded the flight to Jejudo. When they arrived at Jeju Airport an hour later, they were greeted by the driver hired to take them to the Lotte Hotel on the south side of the island.

The hotel looked like a European palace with columns inlaid in the cream-colored exterior, capped by jade green

Please log in to read the full chapter