Water

Kim Jong Kook and the American
Please log in to read the full chapter

When he woke later that morning, an hour or so after they had made love that third time, he saw her standing near the window with just a towel around her, her wet hair dripping down her back. He stared at her body, liking how the towel hugged her voluptuous frame.

She turned and caught him staring at her, and she crawled back into bed with him then and kissed him. “You want to take that walk around the island today?” she asked. “Or go to the waterfall?”

“Okay,” he said. “Or we can just stay in bed.”

She laughed. “You’re insatiable,” she said.

“I don’t know that word,” Jong Kook said, smiling. “But I like the way it sounds.”

She grabbed his arm and tried pulling him out of bed. And he played with her, trying to pull her back into bed with him instead. “I’m stronger than you, you know,” he said. “I will win this battle.”

“Oh? You think so?” She stood up then and took a few steps back from the bed, still facing him as she leaned against the wall. And then she let the towel drop from her body. She stood there, against the sunlight that shined through the window. “Are you still going to stay over there?” she asked, teasing him.

“Nuhbakeh upssuh,” he whispered, getting out of bed then and walking toward her, his body joining hers near the window.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“There’s no one like you,” he said, as he leaned in to kiss her.

But their kiss was interrupted by

Please log in to read the full chapter