Breakfast

Kim Jong Kook and the American
Please log in to read the full chapter

They woke up in the middle of the night, made love once more, and then showered together. Jong Kook had never taken a shower with a woman before, and as he lathered her with soap and they kissed some more, he told her that he never wanted to shower alone again.

They lay in bed afterward, under the blanket, cuddling close. She was on her side and he held her from the back, his arm around her waist. He kissed her shoulder. He had never been so intimately connected with someone before, not like that. He thought back on every moment – every touch, every kiss – and felt himself wanting her yet again. But he tried to calm himself down and shut his thoughts off… and eventually he fell back asleep.

When he woke up, just as the sun began to peek through the curtains, he reached for her but felt the bed empty beside him. He opened his eyes. She wasn’t there. He quickly sat up and found the pants he had slipped out of the night before, and his heart raced as he dressed, thinking about where she could have gone.

As soon as he opened the bedroom door, he could smell the spices in the air and could hear her in the kitchen. His body relaxed and he thought then about how crazy she made him, about how even a moment without her made him panic.

She was wearing the same blouse and skirt she’d had on the night before, and he snuck up behind her and slipped his hands up the back of her blouse as he kissed her neck, not caring about the camera attached to the kitchen wall. She quickly turned, surprised. “Oh! Jagiya, why are you up? I was going to bring you breakfast in bed.”

He looked down at the pot simmering on the

Please log in to read the full chapter