Ch.9

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #9

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Nice job...now go to sleep....we head to the human world tomorrow remember? Chaeri said scooting closer before closing her eyes.

 

  “Ohhh yeah...night kitty...” Yesung said kissing her cheek before falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 The next morning when Chaeri woke up she noticed she was no longer in Yesung's bed...but in her original bed...in the human world.

 

  “What the...” Chaeri said getting up and walking around.

 

  “Welcome back sleepy head.” Miri said walking into the room.

 

  “How long have we been here?” Chaeri asked looking out the window where it was snowing.

 

  “About three hours....you were still sleeping when we came to get you and Yesung...so Yesung brought you here.” Miri said slipping on the ring that they all had to conceal their birth heritage and to make sure they didn't die because of contact with the sun.

 

  “Oh....where is my ring?” Chaeri asked looking at Miri now.

 

  “On the desk where we left it the night we all left.” Miri said before leaving the room.

 

 'I missed this place so much...' Chaeri thought as she ran her hand over the desk before grabbing her ring and slipping it on.

 

 All of their rings were different...having their family crest on them so that they all knew whose was whose.

 

  “I missed it here to.” Yesung said walking into the room and hugging Chaeri.

 

  “Stop reading my mind...” Chaeri said hugging him back and burying her face in his chest.

 

  “I love to read your mind...especially when you sleep..you have very interesting dreams.” Yesung said smirking.

 

  “Uhuh...why the hell are you shirtless?...It's freaking snowing.” Chaeri said clawing his chest.

 

  “We're vampires...can't feel heat or cold remember?” Yesung asked laughing at her.

 

  “Yeah well I have neighbors who will question your sanity...now go put a shirt on before someone sees you.” Chaeri said pushing him out of her room.

 

  “Love you to dear.” Yesung said before going into a spare room where they put his stuff.

 

 After everyone had gotten dressed they decided to roam around and see how much had changed in the three months they were gone.

 

  “Not much has really changed....except for a few new stores...and one new school...that's about it.” Suye said looking around.

 

  “Soooo....who wants to go to the mall?” Sooyun asked smirking.

 

  “I'm down...” HyunAe said raising her hand.

 

 After everyone had agreed they went to the mall.

 

  “Do you know what that smirk meant?” Henry asked Miri as they walked hand-in-hand to the mall.

 

  “Knowing Sooyun...she's gonna buy out the store...and poor Sungmin is gonna have to carry it all....or her brother...either way...she's probably gonna stock up on video games....and choco pies.” Miri said shaking her head.

 

  “I plead not guilty...” Sooyun said with her hands up, but the smirk on her face still said otherwise.

 

  “Kyuhyun....she's your sister...make her happy.” Sungmin said scooting away to stand near Eunhyuk and Hyun.

 

  “She's your soon-to-be mate...you're supposed to make her happy....good luck.” Kyuhyun said going to stand by Jihan who laughed at the two boys...and Sungmin's pain.

 

  “Are you two always like that?” Jihan asked him as they walked side by side.

 

  “Yep...being best friends...we pretty much argue all the time...and after he asked for permission to be with my sister....it got a lot worse...cause now I can about it.” Kyuhyun said happily.

 

  “You two are really weird...just like Miri and Chaeri...” Jihan said smiling before facing forward.

 

  “We heard that.” Chaeri and Miri said at the same time before giving each other a high five.

 

  “That's scary....” Kyuhyun said moving closer to Jihan making their hands brush against each other.

 

  “It's normal...” Jihan said looking a different way to hide her face.

 

 Not long after they all reached the mall and decided to separate.

 

 Chaeri, Yesung, Miri, and Henry all went to watch a random movie, Jihan, Kyuhyun, Sooyun, and Sungmin all went to the game and book stores, HyunAe, Hangeng, Jiwoo, and Donghae went to the amusement park, while Suye, Zhoumi, Hana, Kibum, Hyun, and Eunhyuk went to eat...and the other boys just wandered around.

 

 'Meet at the food court in two-three hours...see you guys later.' Chaeri sent multi text to everyone before her and the other three went to their movie.

 

…............and Ch.9.....that's all for today...since I have something else that I need to do as soon as this is up.....hope you like it...:) and a new couple has been noticed ^.^....hope you like Jihan XD