Ch.12

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #12

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “You're the one she always thinks about.” Hyun Ki said smirking.

 

  “Shut up oppa...” Hyun said kicking her brother.

 

  “I'm not even gonna ask...” Eunhyuk said laughing.

 

~Now~

 

 Hangeng, HyunAe, Jiwoo and Donghae walked around looking confused....seeing as the indoor amusement park was new to the mall not even HyunAe and Jiwoo has seen it...therefore...they were a little lost.

 

  “HYUNAE YOU'RE BACK!” a voice yelled, a manly voice might I add, before slamming into HyunAe full force.

 

  “Omphhh...” was all HyunAe let out.

 

  “Wonho oppa.....are you going to do that every time we show up somewhere?” Jiwoo asked looking at HyunAe with pity.

 

  “Yeah...pretty much...” Wonho said nodding.

 

  “Not anymore....now can you get off of her...she can't breath.” Hangeng said darkly.

 

  “Hangeng?” Wonho asked confused looking at the tall man.

 

  “Yes?” Hangeng asked stepping back a little confused.

 

  “Wonho oppa....do you know Hangeng oppa?” HyunAe asked as Donghae and Jiwoo helped her up.

 

  “I'm surprised you don't....” Wonho said looking around.

 

  “Wonho hyung....?” Hangeng asked perking up.

 

  “Yo...” Wonho said smiling happy that the boy seemed to remember him now.

 

  “I missed you hyung” Hangeng said before hugging Wonho really tight.

 

  “Am I missing something?” HyunAe asked raising her hand.

 

  “Ummm.....Wonho hyung and I used to be really close when we were younger before you two disappeared....me and you were in an arranged marriage...before you were taken to the human world.” Hangeng said scratching the back of his neck.

 

  “We'll just....go find something to ride....you guys can talk...” Jiwoo said before grabbing Donghae's hand and pulling him away.

 

  “Now...can one of you tell me what's going on?.....What arranged marriage?....Close?...Wonho...umma said we were in the human world since I was born...” HyunAe said fast.

 

  “Calm down Melody...i'll explain...let's go find a bench.” Wonho said leading the two.

 

  “Now tell me...what is going on...” HyunAe said practically begging her older brother.

 

  “Umma...lied to you when you got older..we arrived in the human world around your eighth birthday....only because the arranged marriage was set up by our appa...umma wanted you to find real love...so she made you forget everything about Hangeng...and let you grow up in the human world...and let you find who you really wanted to be with...but as it seems you ended up with him anyways...” Wonho said sadly holding his sister's hand as she leaned against Hangeng who was clutching her waist.

 

  “But...from what you said earlier...it sounded like me and Hangeng already did like each other...” HyunAe asked snuggling into Hangeng who wrapped his arms all the way around her and sat her on his lap to kiss her neck.

 

  “You did....but umma thought you were to young to know what that was...and took us away....it was when umma passed away...that I was able to get ahold of appa and tell him the news.” Wonho said squeezing his sister's hand before letting it go and walking away to let the two have some alone time.

 

  “I wanted to tell you...but I wouldn't have been able to tell you what all happened...since I never really knew myself...one day we were all playing...and the next...your appa told mine that the wedding was off...and that you and Wonho hyung had disappeared...i didn't come out of my room for years...until Yesung told me that he wanted to claim the princess of the Daeva clan...then I figured...since she was a princess...maybe you knew her...and that was a few days before we had the DDR dance battle at the mall....I wanted to tell you...but from the way Chaeri was acting....i didn't think she knew...so I stayed quiet....i'm sorry HyunAe....” Hangeng said sadly snuggling her neck.

 

  “It's ok Hangeng....it's nice to know that even after losing my memories of you from before...i still fell for you again...it has to mean something...I love you...always have and always will.” HyunAe said crying a little before Hangeng kissed her softly.

 

  “I love you too...” Hangeng said hugging her tightly.

 

  “Sorry to break the love fest....but we want to ride the rides now....let's go....hurry...” Donghae said rushing the two who glared at him before getting up and following him.

 

…..........CH.12....really cheesy....all the Hyungeng xD hope you liked it HyunAe unnie XD