Final~

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Final Chapter

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “What of my schooling at S.V.A?” Chaeri asked the head counsel woman.

 

  “It will continue after everything. You must graduate from that school...it was what your father wished for...and so it shall be carried out.” the counsel woman said before dismissing everyone.

 

~Eight Years Later~

 

  “Yin Ae and Jin Ae get ready, auntie Miri and uncle Tao are coming over today.” Chaeri said to her daughters who were busy running on a rampage in the castle.

 

 Eight years have past since the death of Chaeri's father and five years since she gave birth to her twin daughters, born two minutes apart. Not much has happened since the passing of her father, even the unknown shadow from the human world has disappeared, as well as Yesung's creep of a cousin. A month after her father's passing, Chaeri ordered all the guards to go under training since none of them were actually trained during her fathers rule.

 

  “Will Piao be coming also?” Yin Ae, the older of the twins asked.

 

  “Of course Piao is gonna be here stupid.” Jin Ae said rolling her eyes at her older sister.

 

  “Don't call me stupid you ugly...” Yin Ae said back to her sister, showing her tongue.

 

  “We look the same you stupid.” Jin Ae said back to her sister.

 

  “Will you two stop? None of you are stupid or ugly and yes Yin Ae, Ming Ming will be coming.” their older cousin, Taehyun, said glaring at the twins.

 

  “Sorry oppa....” the twins said at the same time before turning and smirking at each other and then giving each other a high five.

 

  “Taehyun stop staring at the two...” HyunAe said to her son, who was born almost a year after Chaeri's fathers death.

 

  “Not my fault they have creepy twin powers...” Taehyun said before looking up at his dad.

 

  “What is it?” Hangeng asked the boy.

 

  “When is HanFeng gonna be here?” Taehyun asked both his mom and dad before looking around.

 

  “He's been here for about ten minutes...auntie Jihan and uncle Luhan arrived awhile ago.” HyunAe said to her son before smiling at the twins.

 

  “Thank you...” Taehyun said before leaving in search of the only male he got along with in the family.

 

  “They remind me of Chaeri and Miri...” Hangeng said cringing slightly when the twins looked at him and smiled.

 

  “I think Miri bugged the crap out of Chaeri on purpose....” HyunAe said shaking her head.

 

  “PIAO IS HERE!!!” Yin Ae screamed before running to the front of the castle.

 

  “Let the games begin...” Jin Ae said smiling before running after her sister.

 

  “I don't even want to know what that means...” HyunAe said before following the two with Hangeng right behind her.

 

~In the living room~

 

  “Unnie...they look like us....I KNEW BUGGING YOU WOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!” Miri screatched happily.

 

  “I knew why you were bugging me...that's why I always ignored you...but it didn't work...” Chaeri said sadly.

 

 It's been almost six years since the groups last saw each other after they gained control over their lands. Almost all except for Jiwoo had heirs already also. Chaeri had the twins, Jin Ae (F-5 years old) and Yin Ae (F-5 years old), Miri had Piao (M-6 years old) and Ying (M-5 years old), Jihan had HanFeng (M-6 ½ years old), HyunAe had Taehyun (M-7 years old), Hyun Jung had Ae Sook (F-4 years old), Suye had Seon (M-4 years old), Hana had Akihiko (M-2 years old), and Sooyun had Hyun Shik (M-6 years old) and Cho Hee (F-2 years old).

 

  “Umma...can me and Piao get married?” Yin Ae asked her mom.

 

  “Ask appa about that...” Chaeri said pointing to Yesung, who looked about ready to split Henry in half.

 

  “I think I know the answer....” Yin Ae said smiling widely.

 

  “Uhhhh...ask me again when you're fifty-seven....” Yesung said seriously.

 

  “But...i'll be so old....like auntie HyunAe...” Yin Ae said pointing at HyunAe.

 

  “I'm not that old.....” HyunAe said twitching.

 

  “Yes you are....aren't you like...one-hundred already?” Jin Ae asked smiling.

 

  “I....stopped aging at sixteen....” HyunAe said about ready to lock the twins in a room.

 

  “That's old....” Yin Ae said before grabbing her twin sister and running as Taehyun stood up and was about to chase the two around the castle.

 

  “Sit.” Yesung said pointing back to the seat.

 

  “They do that when they are bored...they get it from me....” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “I''m so glad i'm not a mom yet...” Jiwoo said looking at the twins as they randomly started to play tag.

 

  “Yet....” Hyun Jung said laughing behind her hand.

 

  “Watch it maknae...” Jiwoo said sitting up straight.

 

  “We all already know that you are at least four months already Jiwoo unnie...” Hana said smiling.


 

  “How?” Jiwoo asked confused.

 

  “Vampires?” Chaeri said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

  “Touche...” Jiwoo said shrugging.

 

  “Can you tell what it is yet?” Miri asked excited.

 

  “I think it's a boy...but Donghae wants a girl...oh well...” Jiwoo said smiling at Donghae.

 

  “Sooo....this is basically it right?....Just time now to take care of our children and raise them to be awesome like us?” Miri asked out oud.

 

  “YOU GUYS ARE NOT AWESOME!” all the kids that could talk yelled. 

 

  “Yes we are...we had you didn't we?” Chaeri asked the twins directly and the twins smiled like crazy.

 

  “Yes mommy...” the twins said at the same time making Chaeri nod proudly.

 

  “Come on...all of you into the play room before you destroy anything...” Yesung said standing.

 

  “Ok...” all the kids ran down the hall following the twins.

 

  “It's a surprise that nothing in here has gotten destroyed yet...” Eunhyuk said right before they all heard something shatter.

 

  “Nice job monkey...” Hyun Jung said before following Chaeri to make sure no one got hurt.

 

  “Our wives are not gonna let us live to see our deaths...” Henry said hiding behind Zhoumi.

 

  “Not at all...” Eunhyuk said sadly.

 

 

…............................keke THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 hope you guys liked the story :)...sadly this is the end....TToTT.....but more stories will come :)..please wait patiently :D