Ch. 15

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 15

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Why do you always pick fights with her?” Miri asked glaring at the boy.

 

  “Because she starts it.” Hyun Ki said grumpily.

 

  “You're the older one...act it.” Miri said rolling her eyes before they all left the mall.

 

~Now~

 

  “What do we do now that we have gone everywhere....and still have a little over a month before we have to go back?” Miri asked as her and Chaeri chilled on the bed in their room.

 

  “Hey.....do you wanna build a snowman?.....i'm joking...wanna go to the beach?...I think that's the only place we haven't gone to yet....” Chaeri said making Miri roll off the bed laughing.

 

  “Sure...let's go to....the beach..” Miri said in between rolling on the floor and laughing.

 

  “WEEEEE!!!!” Chaeri squealed before running around the room to pack their clothes.

 

  “UNNIE PACK FOOD WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH TODAY!” Miri yelled downstairs to Sooyun, who was playing on the ps2.

 

  “Ok....” Sooyun said knowing that it was Chaeri's idea....and no one gets in the way of Chaeri and water.

 

  “Are the boys coming?” Hana asked popping in the door way.

 

  “Don't know....call Kibum and ask if they want to go.” Sooyun said smirking when Hana started turning red.

 

  “I'll just....call Hangeng....” Hana said before running out of the room to hide from her evil unnie.

 

 Hana popped back into the door way a few second later with a giant smile.

 

  “THEY SAID YES!!!!” Hana yelled on purpose before running away.

 

  “She forgets we are going somewhere where we can possibly kill her and make it look like an accident...” Miri said walking towards Sooyun to see what she was cooking.

 

  “Multiple things panda child...now go get ready....I'm pretty sure Henry would just love to see you in a bikini.” Sooyun said making Miri flick her off before going to Chaeri, who was bringing down the bag filled with their clothes.

 

  “You'd think she was planning on sleeping there...” Jihan said starring at the bag.

 

  “OMG THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA....CALL THE BOYS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WE WILL BE STAYING AT A BEACH RESORT....FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!!” Chaeri said before running up the stairs to pack even more.


  “Miri....call Henry...” Sooyun said before packing what she had already cooked.

 

  “Ok....Chaeri's probably already packing my clothes anyways.” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “Let's go get packed ourselves....nice job for the idea Jihan unnie...” Suye said before running upstairs.

 

~three hours later~


  “IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!” Miri yell before dragging Chaeri into the mini beach hotel.

 

  “You would think they weren't vampires...let alone royal...” Yesung said watching his fiancee.

 

  “You're are the one marrying her...” Henry said pointing at Chaeri.

 

  “And you want to get in her pants....at least mine is logical.” Yesung said walking off.

 

  “I don't wanna get in her pants....I love the weird girl...wait....did I say that out loud?” Henry asked himself.

 

  “Yes...you did...but nice to know anyways...hurt her...and I hurt you...” Sooyun said darkly before grabbing Sungmin and walking into the hotel.

 

  “Well....that was scary....” Henry said scared.

 

…..........end.........kekekeke...a bunch of vampires at the beach....dear god help that staff XD...see you laters :).....and sorry for lack of updates....my two new classes require lots of...attention.....i'll update when I can :D