Ch.17

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #17

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Ok...let's go back to the others then...but we'll continue this later.” Yesung said smirking before leading her back to the others while flaring his aura.

 

 Behind the building near the road, a shadow emerged.

 

  “The blonde is smarter then I thought...I’ll have to be more careful...that guy with her has a deadly aura also...” a male voice said before disappearing.

 

~Now~

 

  “What took you two so long?” Eunhyuk asked the two as they finally walked back to the rest.

 

  “She made me plead for my life.” Yesung said flatly before smiling.

 

  “Nothing happened you sick minded monkey...we all need to head inside....everyone who is wet, shower and then everyone meet in my room.” Chaeri said darkly before walking away to her room.

 

  “What happened?” Miri asked suddenly on alert.

 

  “You'll find out inside.” Yesung said before following Chaeri.

 

  “The hell crawled in their pants and bit them?” Donghae asked watching Yesung leave.

 

  “Nothing...something's happening and Chaeri can feel it...let's go get changed and see what the hell is going on.” Chung Gi said appearing behind everyone.

 

  “When did you get here?” Henry asked looking at Chaeri's older brother.

 

  “A while ago, seeing as my sister invited us....all of us are here.” Chung Gi said pointing behind him.

 

  “Oh.....you said she can feel it?...How?” Eunhyuk asked hugging Hyun from behind.

 

  “Part of her...gift...most vampires only have one...some may even have two like Miri and Sooyun, but Chaeri has more that she hasn't figured out yet...let's stop right here...we need to go inside and see her before she blows up the hotel.” Chung Gi said leaving to find his sister.

 

~20 minutes later~

 

  “What's going on Chaeri unnie?” Hana asked sitting down on the giant bed where most of the females were seated.

 

  “Someone is watching us...someone from our world. Sadly he hides most of his aura so I can't tell who he is..I just know he is male, around Yesung's age...and is related to the idiot who freaking kidnapped me a while ago....” Chaeri said grumbling.

 

  “You mean Dong Min?” Sooyun asked Chaeri.

 

  “Yeah...that thing.” Chaeri said waving him off.

 

  “Nicely said....that mother er touched my kitty...” Miri said scooting next to Chaeri to cling to her.

 

  “But she.-” Yesung was cut off by Miri.

 

  “MY kitty...” Miri said growling.

 

  “Down panda....put the claws in...Yesung...does Dong Min have any brothers...or really close friends?” Chaeri asked looking at Yesung, while holding down Miri.

 

  “I don't know...i'm only his cousin...ask Sungmin.” Yesung said nodding towards the blonde boy behind Sooyun.

 

  “I'll asked later....Sungmin do you have any brothers besides Dong Min?” Chaeri asked looking at Sungmin.

 

  “Yes...one more older brother and a younger sister...our older brother is Nam-Kyu and the youngest is Soon-Kyu.” Sungmin said holding Sooyun to him.

 

  “You're parents love matching your names don't they....middle ends with Min and the oldest and youngest end with Kyu....” Chaeri said staring at the boy.

 

  “Yeah....” Sungmin said looking at the ground.

 

  “I know it wasn't the youngest...and i'm not so sure it's the oldest either...how old is Nam-Kyu?” Chaeri asked.

 

  “He's twenty-seven....” Sungmin said confused.

 

  “It's not him....the boy was around Yesung's age...” Chaeri said looking at Yesung.

 

   “That's enough thinking for tonight...let's just sleep...it's late...and we'll need our energy.” Yesung said pulling Chaeri away from Miri, who just glared him down.

 

  “He's right...we all need rest...we don't know when he'll make his move...so we need to be ready...” Eunhyuk said lifting up Hyun, who was already half asleep.

 

  “Ok...everyone can go now....let's just sleep....i have a headache....” Chaeri said laying down after everyone was off the bed.

 

  “Don't think to hard about it...he'll show when he wants to and when he does...we'll be ready...” Yesung said smoothing her hair out.

 

  “Yeah....come sleep with me...” Chaeri said pulling Yesung into the bed.

 

  “We'll be going now...” Miri said before pushing everyone out of the room.

 

  “Sleep Chaeri...you need it.” Yesung said holding her to him and kissing her on the cheek.

 

  “Yeah yeah...night turtle...” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung.

 

  “Night kitty.” Yesung said holding her closer.

 

…............i love you?..............meep?......yeeaaaahhhh....SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!!!!....being a senior isn't as fun as I thought it would be....to much work....but...i finally updated thanks to a sore throat XD....hope you like it?.....meep.....