Ch.5

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #4

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Princess is everything ok?” a guard asked through the door.

 

  “Yes everything is fine. Just getting ready for bed.” Chaeri answered back before closing her balcony window, knowing that Miri would probably sleep in the room next to hers when she was done talking to Henry.

 

~Now~

 

  “WHAT?!?!” Chaeri screamed the morning after her mating/proposal announcement.

 

  “You must. It was very strict rules from you father.” Chaeri's guard said unfazed by her scream.

 

  “But...why?” Chaeri asked whining now to her guard.

 

  “Your father wants you to graduate from the same place he and your mother did. No worries though....your mate-to-be will be attending as well as all your friends.” her guard said smiling when Chaeri perked up.

 

  “Really?....Are you lying to me Jin?...Is this your way of making me go?” Chaeri questioned her guard, now known as Jin.

 

  “No. Yesung told us late last night that he would be attending the same academy as you and your friends...and that his will be joining him. I'm not sure how that last part is going to go though.” Jin said before bowing and walking away.

 

  “JIN!!??....How the hell am I supposed to know when I start school..?” Chaeri questioned out loud before being pulled back by two people and into her room.

 

  “Lady Chaeri...we are your maids. We will be here every day to get you ready for school. Don't want to be late do you? First day is today.” a really bouncing vampire said before the two rushed to get Chaeri ready for school.

 

~Later at the academy~

 

  “Ugh...we all already graduated from a human school...why do we have to graduate at a vampire academy?” Miri groaned as she laid her head in Chaeri's lap on the roof during their break time, which was about an hour and a half long.

 

  “I don't know...but i'm starting to think that Jin really did lie to me though because I can't see Yesung anywhere.” Chaeri said pouting.

 

  “Who?” Jihan asked confused.

 

  “Oh..Jongwoon...my bad.” Chaeri said playing with Miri's hair.

 

  “And who is Jin?” a voice asked from near the door.

 

  “My guard.” Chaeri said shrugging not really paying attention to the new person.

 

  “Chaeri...your man is here.” HyunAe said giggling as she saw the tall chinese guy come up behind Yesung.

 

  “YESUNG!!!” Chaeri squealed jumping up off the floor and onto Yesung.

 

  “OW!” Miri yelped as her head made sudden contact with the floor.

 

  “Sorry!” Chaeri yelled when she noticed Miri sitting on the floor rubbing her head.

 

  “Uhuh....” Miri said pouting before going over to Jihan and plopping down next to her.

 

  “Don't even think about it Kyu.” Jihan said glaring at Miri who was getting ready to lean on her shoulder to go back to sleep.

 

  “Awww.....” Miri pouted even more.

 

  “Come here panda child.” HyunAe said sitting cross-legged on the floor.

 

  “YAY!” Miri squealed happily before bouncing into HyunAe lap and curling up to go to sleep.

 

  “How does she manage to curl into a girl that is like...two times smaller than her?” Hangeng asked...mostly to tease HyunAe.

 

  “Despite HyunAe unnie's small size....Miri can turn into a small ball of practically nothing when she's tired...so she can fit practically anywhere as long as she can sleep.” Chaeri said shrugging still hugging Yesung.

 

  “When do you plan on releasing him?” a dark voice asked from behind causing Chaeri to freak out.

 

  “Calm down Kyuhyun...that's Yesung's fiancee.” Sooyun said glaring at the tall guy that just entered the roof.

 

  “How did you know who it was?” Yesung asked looking over to Sooyun who was sitting on the opposite side of the door.

 

  “I know my older brother's voice anywhere.” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

  “Older brother?” Chaeri asked glancing at her unnie before looking at the boy that just entered.

 

  “Yeah...unfortunately.” Sooyun said sighing sadly.

 

  “Unfortunately my ...I was born first which means I had to deal with you.” Kyuhyun said to his sister before going in the opposite direction and sitting directly across from her.

 

  “Anyways....other then the sibling rivalry...how's it going?” Suye asked breaking the random silence.

 

  “Awkward moment...” Hana whispered to HyunAe causing her to giggle.

 

 Thankfully the bell decided it was time to ring...or...hiss...what ever it did...causing the weirdness to disappear as everyone split up to go to class.

 

  “We'll see you guys later...” Chaeri said waving to everyone but HyunAe, Sooyun, Jihan, and Jiwoo as they all had their next class together.

 

  “Annyeong unnie!” Suye and Hana yelled as they went to P.E.

 

  “Bye Bye!” Miri said sadly as she was dragged away by Kibum, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry.

 

  “Touch my panda you little s...” Chaeri cussed when she saw what Henry was doing.

 

  “GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER WAIST!” Sooyun yelled loud enough so that he could hear her...he did because his hand flew away so fast it hit someone in the face.

 

  “...I'm gonna walk away now...let's go guys.” Sooyun said happily as she walked away, with a very please Chaeri trailing behind.

 

 

 

…............I'M SO SORRRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK...AND SCHOOL AND MY FAILED LOVE LIFE.....AND SCHOOL...AND FREAKING WORK......anyways...here is CH.5 of S.V.A finally.....and I will TRY MY HARDNESS (don't judge) to update #6 for both stories tomorrow TT~~TT BYE FOR NOW EVERYONE!