Ch.10

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 10

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

 Chaeri, Yesung, Miri, and Henry all went to watch a random movie, Jihan, Kyuhyun, Sooyun, and Sungmin all went to the game and book stores, HyunAe, Hangeng, Jiwoo, and Donghae went to the amusement park, while Suye, Zhoumi, Hana, Kibum, Hyun, and Eunhyuk went to eat...and the other boys just wandered around.

 

 'Meet at the food court in two-three hours...see you guys later.' Chaeri sent multi text to everyone before her and the other three went to their movie.

 

~This chapter will be based around the supporting couples...since the two main are...kind of watching a movie XD~

 

~Now, w/ Jihan, Kyu, Sooyun, and Sungmin~

 

  “What do you guys want to do after this?” Sungmin asked looking down at Sooyun as she nibbled on a choco pie he had bought her.

 

  “Anything is fine...” Sooyun said shrugging, while Jihan and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

 

  “Does anyone like bubble tea?” Jihan asked suddenly making everyone look at her.

 

  “I do..” Sooyun said slightly raising her hand and the other two raised their hands as well.

 

  “Wanna go get some? I'm kind of thirsty...” Jihan said looking away in embarrassment.

 

  “Sure..let's go.” Kyuhyun said happily before the two boys walked ahead with Sooyun and Jihan following behind.

 

  “Why can't you just admit you like my brother?” Sooyun whispered to Jihan as soon as they were out of ear shot of the two males.

 

  “Because it's weird....he's your brother...and your like the closest one to me out of the group...”Jihan said sadly.

 

  “I'm dating my brothers best friend....it's not weird at all...minus their bromance moments...” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

  “Soo....you're giving me permission to date him?” Jihan asked surprised.

 

  “Sure...i don't care...he needs a girlfriend anyways....he's getting fat.” Sooyun said laughing...because there was no way in hell that Kyuhyun could gain weight.

 

  “Cool.....now all I have to do is wait....” Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “Wait for what?” Kyuhyun asked popping up besides the two once the boys realized they went to far ahead.

 

  “For us to get to the bubble tea shop....i thought it was close...” Jihan said covering for them.

 

  “Ok....hopefully we get there soon....i'm thirsty also...” Sungmin said not really believing his girlfriends friend.

 

  “Same here...” Kyuhyun said walking close to Jihan so that their hands could brush again.

 

  “Hey...Sungmin...let's walk ahead and see if the bubble tea shop is close by...” Sooyun said smiling at her brother before pulling a slightly confused and protesting Sungmin away.

 

  “You think for a male vampire...he'd be stronger then my sister...” Kyuhyun said shaking his head at his friends misery.

 

  “I don't think anyone can fend off Sooyun unnie when she is up to something...” Jihan said nodding at the two..who were by now about two miles away.

 

  “Probably not...so...what are you really waiting for?” Kyuhyun asked with a small smirk on his face.

 

  “You to ask me out....wait...i said that out loud...” Jihan said slowing down a little.

 

  “At least you're honest...unlike some people...took me a year to get Sungmin and my sister to admit they like each other...” Kyuhyun said stepping closer to Jihan.

 

  “That long?” Jihan asked completely forgetting her embarrassment.

 

  “Yeah...but no worries...I like you to.” Kyuhyun said smiling when Jihan's face started to heat up.

 

  “So...what does that make us now?” Jihan asked looking at the floor.

 

  “Since i'm guessing my sister already gave you permission....probably saying something about my non-existing weight gain...then i'd love to court you...then eventually mate you.” Kyuhyun said as they came to a complete stop.

 

  “I.....I'd love to...” Jihan said happily as she finally looked up at him.

 

  “Thank you...” Kyuhyun said breathing out air he didn't know he was holding before he lifted her up and lightly kissed her.

 

  “Let's...go...catch up to the other two..i think they finally found it.” Jihan said happily.

 

  “You really love bubble tea don't you?” Kyuhyun said laughing as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the other two.

 

  “Yes....me and HyunAe used to always get bubble tea together while we were going to school here...but when we went back....we nearly died of bubble tea withdraw...” Jihan said dramatically before smiling as they reached the other two.

 

  “I don't wanna know about your cheesy love....let's just get a drink before I go find someone to drink...” Sooyun said jokingly before pushing them inside.

 

  “I'll tell you what happened later.” Jihan whispered into Sooyun's ear.

 

  “Please do.” Sooyun said smirking.

 

…................the cheese shall continue in Chapter 11....with the maknae and her monkey XD......sorry for the OOC Jihan XD....see you later :)