Ch.11

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 11

 

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

 

  “I don't wanna know about your cheesy love....let's just get a drink before I go find someone to drink...” Sooyun said jokingly before pushing them inside.

 

  “I'll tell you what happened later.” Jihan whispered into Sooyun's ear.

 

  “Please do.” Sooyun said smirking.

 

~Now~

 

  “Eunhyuk oppa....what are we going to eat?” Hyun asked as they sat around with the others that went with them.

 

  “I don't know....anything you want?” Eunhyuk said shrugging.

 

  “Let's go eat chinese food....HyunAe and Sooyun unnie made us food once..and it was so good.” Hyun said excited.

 

  “Chinese food it is then.” Eunhyuk said laughing at the younger vampire.

 

  “Yay...thank you oppa!” Hyun said hugging him tightly before grabbing his hand and bringing him over to the chinese food stand.

 

  “What just happened?” Hana asked confused as the youngest member in her group ran away with the poor monkey.

 

  “I don't know...don't want to know...nor do I care to know...” Kibum said shrugging.

 

  “Don't mind him...he's a little...cold.” Zhoumi said in Japanese knowing Kibum couldn't understand it...but Suye and Hana could.

 

  “I don't mind...my brother speaks like that too so i'm used to it.” Hana said back shrugging before she walked away to go get Japanese food.

 

  “What did you say to her?” Kibum asked in chinese...not knowing Suye could speak all three languages, including english.

 

  “Nothing.” Zhoumi said before grabbing Suye's hand and walking away.

 

  “Is there a reason he's like that?” Suye asked speaking in chinese to the boy.

 

  “Uhh...yeah...his case is similar to Yesung's..only she was caught with a human male instead of a vampire...so it brings bad memories when he comes to the human world.....and I never knew you could speak chinese...” Zhoumi said going back to korean.

 

  “The girls and I learned a lot of languages...since we travel...all of us know how to speak Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English...and Chaeri and Miri know how to speak in French and Irish as well...since they went to France and Ireland alone...the rest of us never had to learn it.” Suye said back in korean as well.

 

  “That is cool...and don't worry about Hana very much...even though he hides it very well...i know that Kibum has feelings for her.” Zhoumi said as they stopped in front of the chinese place Hyun and Eunhyuk went to.

 

  “What happened over there?” Eunhyuk asked looking at Kibum who wandered off on his own.

 

  “Kibum...being Kibum...nothing new Hyukjae.” Zhoumi said shrugging before ordering his and Suye's food.

 

  “Makes sense.” Eunhyuk said shrugging.

 

 Hyun made a face at Suye who nodded....she would tell her what happened later at home.

 

  “Let's go eat.” Zhoumi said happily as he was given the food and the four returned to the table they were originally at.

 

  “Finally....” Hana said starring at her food like this.--'OmO'

 

  “Missed the food here huh?” Suye asked looking at Hana who nodded rapidly causing Hyun to laugh.

 

  “After this you guys wanna stroll outside?” Eunhyuk asked the three girls.

 

  “Sure why not...we still have and hour before we meet back here anyways.” Hyun said shrugging before stealing a piece of meat from Eunhyuk's plate causing him to protest.

 

  “This is why we eat fast...” Hana said giggling.

 

  “Yeah...Chaeri and Miri do it also...and they are the fast ones...” Hyun said smiling.

 

  “Soo....she gets it from the elders.” Zhoumi said laughing.

 

  “All of us get something from our elders...mostly bad habits though...” Suye said before quickly taken food off of Zhoumi's plate.

 

  “You...little vampires......that's my food...” Zhoumi said pouting.

 

  “You still love us though.” Suye said with a big smile before eating her (Zhoumi's) food.

 

 After twenty minutes the five had finished eating and started to wander around outside.

 

  “It's so cold this year....” Suye said rubbing her covered arms.

 

  “Yeah...a lot colder then the last few years...” Hana said nodding.

 

  “My ex-brother..used to control snow...” Hyun said looking up.

 

  “Ex-brother?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

 

  “Her older brother was banished from their lands...after a supposed betrayal by her step father....” Hana said looking at the maknae.

 

  “He probably wanted to make sure that he had no competition to the throne...my brother was one of the strongest members of my family....” Hyun said looking up as a snowflake landed on her cheek.

 

  “I knew it was you....you've grown so much Hyun Jung...” a voice said from behind the group.

 

  “Hyun Jung?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

 

  “It's her full first name...Lee Hyun Jung.” the voice said again causing them to turn around.

 

  “I knew it was getting to cold....the last time I saw you was when I was five...of course I've grown...” Hyun said smiling happily.

 

  “And that would be?” Zhoumi asked confused.

 

  “Hyun Ki oppa...” Hana said brightening up.

 

  “That's my name.” said boy said smiling before the two girls jumped him.

 

  “I missed you oppa...” both girls said at the same time laughing.

 

  “Hana and Hyun are related?” Kibum asked appearing out of no where.

 

  “No...they just grew up together....seeing as their lands are very close to each other.” Suye said silently so that they wouldn't be disrupting the reunion.

 

  “Hyun Ki...when did you come to the human world?” Hana asked as she stood next to him...not even knowing Kibum was back.

 

  “A few years ago...I was looking for my two favorite girls in the world...and when I finally heard word that you two were around the area...i came searching...only I was to late...seeing as you had returned home...but I had sources that told me you guys had come back.” Hyun Ki said happily.

 

  “We came back last night...well early this morning.” Hyun said hugging her brother tightly.

 

  “How are Chaeri and the rest of them? I heard Chaeri is engaged now....is this true?” Hyun Ki asked really happy to know the news.

 

  “Yep....to Prince Young Woon..it surprised a lot of us when she chose him...but they really like each other...” Hana said smiling sadly.

 

  “Don't worry flower....when my banishment is lifted...i'll come for you.” Hyun Ki said laughing before hugging Hana causing Kibum to nearly kill him...if Eunhyuk hadn't stopped him first.

 

  “Leave it be Kibum...you're the one that blew her off thirty minutes ago.” Zhoumi said before walked up to the three.

 

  “Hello...I'm Zhoumi...I'm from the Makhet clan...like HyunAe.” Zhoumi said introducing himself.

 

  “Hi...” Hyun Ki said confused.

 

  “He's mine Kiki...calm down.” Suye said from the back before her and Eunhyuk joined.

 

  “I'm Eunhyuk...from the Avenda clan...like Sooyun.” Eunhyuk said bowing formally.

 

  “You're the one she always thinks about.” Hyun Ki said smirking.

 

  “Shut up oppa...” Hyun said kicking her brother.

 

  “I'm not even gonna ask...” Eunhyuk said laughing.

 

…...........tadahhh!!!!!!!!!!!.........yeahh......see you later? XD