Ch.19

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 19

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Umm party of...thirty-three....” Chaeri said scratching the back of her head.

 

  “Ok...please wait here for the rest of your party and we'll get everything ready for you.” the lady said before walking away slowly.

 

~Now~

 

 After about ten minutes of waiting the others had finally arrived and they were let in on discount for having such a big group.

 

  “This place is epic...” Yesung said looking around.

 

  “Yep....told you.” Chaeri said smiling happily.

 

  “Indeed you did...so...what was that I herd about a family slide in the car?” Yesung said causing Chaeri and Miri to break into grins.

 

  “Oh dear...” Jihan mumbled silently.

 

  “What?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the girl next to him.

 

  “Family slide...Chaeri and Miri are gonna make those two go through hell...” HyunAe said answering for Jihan, who was to busy staring at Yesung and Henry with guilt on her face.

 

  “Those two are gonna be scared for life.....oh well...” Chung Gi said shrugging before grabbing Myon and running after Miri and Chaeri.

 

  “Shall we join them?” Hyun Ki asked Hana while holding out his hand.

 

  “Let's go...come on Hyun Jung and Eunhyuk...us four together.” Hana said before happily holding Hyun Ki's hand and running after the others as well.

 

  “Let's go...” Kibum said grumpily before following them up the stairs.

 

  “He totally likes Hana.....” Suye said before following closely behind with Zhoumi.

 

  “This isn't gonna end well...” Leeteuk said following behind the rest reluctantly.

 

 After the group rode the family slide a million times, randomly switching off with each other, they all decided to chill in the lazy river, and before they knew it the water park was closing.

 

  “Hey guys...i just realized something...” Miri said looking at the world clock next to the water park as they exited.

 

  “What is it Miri?” Jiwoo asked looking at Miri.

 

  “Today is our last day here in the human world...winter break is ending today....” Miri said sadly looking at Chaeri.

 

  “Oh....right...i almost forgot about the academy....” Chaeri said looking down at the floor.

 

  “Maybe the next few years will go by fast....” Yesung said hugging Chaeri to him.

 

  “Hopefully...come on let's go home and pack...” Jihan said before leading Kyuhyun away.

 

 The next morning they all got into a circle and transported back home.

 

  “What the hell is going on?” Chaeri asked looking around once they were outside her castle.

 

  “Princess...you're back...that's good...” one of the guards said running up to them.

 

  “What is going on here?” Chaeri asked looking past the guard and at the castle which was veiled in black, as well as all the servants and guards were wearing black.

 

  “Princess...I bring sad news....your father past late last night...his illness spiked and his heart stopped...the healer tried her best..but it was to late...” the guard said bowing sadly to Chaeri.

 

  “My...father is..what?...” Chaeri stopped breathing for a minute before a high pitched scream rang through the kingdom.

 

  “Chaeri come here...” Yesung said pulling his fiancee to him.

 

  “Bring me to him....i need to see my father before he is laid to rest...” Chaeri said quietly.

 

  “Yes milady....please follow me.” the guard said after recovering from the scream.

 

 For the next few days Chaeri refused to leave her room and would not let anyone in, not even Yesung or Miri.

 

  “Princess....the counsel needs to speak to you...about your wedding and coronation....” a guard said at the door knocking lightly.

 

  “I'll be there...just let me get ready...” Chaeri said in a monotone voice, making the guard outside frown.

 

  “I will wait here to you my princess.” the guard said bowing to the door before taking his position.

 

 After ten minutes Chaeri finally exited her room in a dark pink and black gown.

 

  “I am ready.....let's get this over with...” Chaeri said before walking ahead.

 

 The next two hours dragged on as Chaeri's wedding and coronation was planned and set up, her coronation would come first in the next week, her wedding following after within the current month.

 

  “What of my schooling at S.V.A?” Chaeri asked the head counsel woman.

 

  “It will continue after everything. You must graduate from that school...it was what your father wished for...and so it shall be carried out.” the counsel woman said before dismissing everyone.

 

 

….......................................................yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................thanks to the help of Miri...this chapter was posted tonight..hopefully the others will be up tomorrow :)