Ch.1

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #1

 

~3rd person (will remain 3rd person for the whole story)~

 

 It was the last weekend before the summer would end and Chaeri and her group of friends would be starting their first year of college. All were different ages, but decided to wait for each other so they could go together and get a dorm together as well.

 

 It was saturday and the girls decided to hang out at the mall all day and then head back to Chaeri's house for a sleepover.

 

~At the mall, noon~

 

  “Unnie let's go in here...” Miri said dragging Chaeri into what looked like a little kids shop because of all the stuffed animals.

 

  “I am not buying you another dang panda....” Chaeri said getting ready to leave and rejoin the others before she head a sniffle from her best friend.

 

  “.....god...fine...which one do you want?” Chaeri said giving into her friends aegyo.

 

  “This one.” Miri said taking the cutest panda off the shelf and handing it to Chaeri, who starred at it then went to pay for it.

 

  “Let's go and eat guys...we've been here since they've opened...” Miri said pulling Chaeri once again.

 

  “And who decided we should do this again?” Jihan asked glaring at Miri.

 

  “All of us.” Miri said pouting.

 

  “Sure sure..just stop the aegyo and lets go chow...i'm hungry.” HyunAe said walking ahead of the group.

 

  “She's the shortest of us...and yet has the most creepy moods...” Miri said shivering at her bipolar friend.

 

  “Agreed.” everyone nodded before following after.

 

 About two hours after everyone was done...a new plan was made. They all headed to the arcade and bowling ally just a little ways from the mall and near a creepy alleyway.

 

  “This is so cool...” Hana said looking at the giant ball pit with giant eyes.

 

  “Knock yourself out...just take Suye and Hyun with you...” Chaeri said waving the three youngest off before noticing it was only her and Miri as Sooyun, Jihan, and Jiwoo went to the video games, and HyunAe went to go play DDR...and was challenging what looked like a chinese boy.

 

  “So...what do you want to do?” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “Wanna go bowling?” Chaeri asked looking at her.

 

  “Sure why not.” Miri shrugged before they went and started their game.

 

 Miri and Chaeri played for about two hours by themselves before the rest came over and they decided to have a contest...three-on-three-on-three. Miri, Chaeri, and HyunAe were one group, Sooyun, Jihan, and Jiwoo, and Suye, Hana, and Hyun were the last group...that went on for another four hours before they gave up...the maknae line won.

 

  “YAY we won.” Hana said happily.

 

  “I think they are using their youthfulness against us...” HyunAe said as she leaned on Chaeri who was piggybacking her.

 

  “Yep.” Hyun said nodding happily.

 

  “Let's go have dinner then go home...it's getting late.” Chaeri said walking ahead.

 

  “Ok...were to?” Sooyun asked looking around.

 

 It was already really dark out but it happened to be a full moon that night so they had some light to help them out.

 

  “Let's go to the Lotte Diner...” Miri said offering and everyone agreed.

 

 It took them another hour before they stood up and decided to go home.

 

 After ten minutes they had made it a little past the creepy alleyway and Chaeri heard something move behind them before turning and starring in between her friends.

 

 Chaeri had really good hearing since her father was a vampire (although no one knew of course) but she kept the human facade up because she preferred to be human and liked it that way.

 

  “Do you guys hear that?” Chaeri asked her friends looking around, then sees a shadow fade into a nearby alleyway.

 

  “Hear what unnie?” Hana asked looking at her friend and the leader of their very strange group.

 

  “Yeah...i didn't hear anything...” Jihan said looking around as well.

 

 After everyone agrees that they saw nothing they head to Chaeri's house, where they were spending the last night of their summer before going to college. Unknown to all of them an unknown visitor would be showing up later at night.

 

 After everyone had fallen asleep Chaeri woke up and walked outside her house before looking around and glaring before someone appeared behind her and tilted her neck before he/she it causing her to shiver.

 

  “You're not scared?” a deep voice asked from behind her.

 

  “Why should I be? My father is one of you. You asked a question...to make it fair...my turn now. Why are you following me and my friends?” Chaeri said in a cold voice that made the guy step back so she could turn around.

 

  “If what you say is true and since only royals can mate and reproduce with humans, where is your birthmark?” the boy, who was no older then twenty-two asked.

 

 Chaeri moved her blonde hair to the side to show a light pink faded scar in the shape of a rose entwined on a dagger.

 

  “You are from the Daeva clan...interesting...as for your friends I have no need for them...but watch your shortest friend...one of my clan members have his eye on her...the one who was dancing with her at the mall. His name is Hangeng, he is of Chinese decent like her...and fair warning you are not the only one in your group keeping a secret. She is also a vampire...her mark was seen by Hangeng...they are of the same clan, just different family line. Mekhet is the name of their clan, their crest is an hourglass inside a crescent moon, all contained within a sunburst.” the boy said looking at her with piercing eyes.

 

  “I saw the crescent moon before and figured that was the case but I wasn't going to push her to tell me. I know of the clan and their aren't very kind towards humans.” Chaeri said nodding.

 

  “Exactly what I mean. You two are not the only vampires. All of you are which is why she stays around you. What is your name exactly?” the boy asked after a second.

 

  “Choi Chae Rin, the rightful heir to the Daeva clan. I turn eighteen in a few months which is when my coronation will take place...and your name?” Chaeri asked him.

 

  “Kim Jong-Woon, but most people call me Yesung. Nice to meet you princess.” Yesung said nodding his head in acknowledgment, showing Chaeri a nice view of his birthmark, a scepter inside a crown, superimposed over an inverted isosceles triangle..

 

 She nodded back before bowing fully to him.

 

  “Nice to meet you two Prince of the Ventrue clan.” Chaeri said before smiling at him.

 

  “You know your clans very well. You're friends are waking up...it's morning already. You should head inside...and I hope I get an invitation to that coronation of yours.” Yesung said smirking before disappearing right as the door opened.

 

  “Sure you will.” Chaeri said laughing before going inside to make breakfast.

 

…..........Soooo....how was it?....the names of the clans came off of Wiki....i think it's for a game...i'm not sure but they sounded cool XD....I hope you all like the first chapter :)....see you again later ^.^