Ch.2

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #2

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “You know your clans very well. You're friends are waking up...it's morning already. You should head inside...and I hope I get an invitation to that coronation of yours.” Yesung said smirking before disappearing right as the door opened.

 

  “Sure you will.” Chaeri said laughing before going inside to make breakfast.

 

~Now~

 

 It was two months later when Chaeri invited the girls to her coronation and they had a very long meeting about it...them all being vampires that is...they also discussed their clans and what they were in them...they were all the heirs to their clans and soon HyunAe, Sooyun and Jiwoo would be taking their positions as rulers of their clans.

 

 The clans they were in are as goes: Chaeri was, as mentioned before, from the Daeva/Rose Clan, with her family crest being a light pink faded scar in the shape of a rose entwined on a dagger positioned on her neck. Miri was from the Denna/Star Clan, with her family crest being a purple faded scar with three stars surrounded by four whip blades positioned on her ankle. Jihan was from the Luna/Moon Clan, with her family crest being a dark blue faded scar with a full moon with crescent moons on both sides with four hawks on the corners and in between the full moon and crescent moons and the 'Tree of Life' in the middle positioned on her lower back. Jiwoo was from the Selunare/Cloud Clan, with her family crest being a dark green faded scar with a crescent moon sitting atop five clouds positioned on her left arm. Sooyun was from the Avenada/ Clan, with her family crest being a faded golden shield scar with a red heart stabbed through with three daggers positioned on her right arm. HyunAe was from the Biennia/Butterfly Clan, with her family crest being a dark pink faded scar with a butterfly trapped in a thick circle positioned in her right outer thigh. Suye was from the Catalina/Diamond Clan, with her family crest being a light blue scar with four diamonds parallel to each other on their sides positioned on her left outer thigh. Hana was from the Floridian/Flower Clan, with her family crest being a Yin and Yang symbol sitting on a yellow lotus positioned on the left side of her stomach. Hyun was from the Lithena/Lightning Clan, with her family crest being a light green scar with a lightning bolt streaking down her side, it's positioned from her right shoulder down to her left hip...on with the story now ^.^

 

 Everyone was setting up as the nine princesses got ready in Chaeri's room. They had all decided to return to their home realm now that they all knew and they could continue going to school there.

 

  “Unnie....i love your dress...” Hana said as she watched the maids dress Chaeri up.

 

  “My dads idea..” Chaeri said tiredly.

 

 The only real reason why she was doing this is because her father was also sick which meant she would have to take the throne faster then her friends did...which also meant she had to find a mate, tonight.

 

  “Of course. You are his only child. You need to marry soon you know? Do you have anyone in mind?” one of her closest maids asked.

 

  “Of course I know. Yes I have a certain person in mind...i just hope he shows up since he told me he was hoping for the invitation.” Chaeri said smiling at the though of seeing that boy again.

 

  “Would you like to tell us who?” Miri asked suddenly paying attention.

 

 The dresses the were given made it possible for their family crest to be seen.

 

  “You'll know soon enough...hopefully I can find him before it starts though...are we done here? Good..ok...BYE!” Chaeri yelled before leaving the room to find the mystery vampire, who she knew was waiting on the balcony in the next room...since they've only talked every night since they first saw each other.

 

  “Married?” Yesung asked when she entered the room.

 

  “My father is ill...i must take the throne before he passes which requires a mate...” Chaeri said sitting on the bed before patting the side next to her.

 

  “Have you chosen yet?” Yesung asked sitting next to her.

 

  “Yes...I just hope he'll accept...since he is the only male I actually know.” Chaeri said smiling to herself.

 

  “I hope you two will be happy then...” Yesung said standing to leave only to have Chaeri hold onto his hand.

 

  “You do realize something right?” Chaeri asked looking down.

 

  “Realized what?” Yesung asked watching her closely.

 

  “I've just returned home three nights ago and have spent two months with only one male vampire...you are the only male vampire I actually know Jongwoon...” Chaeri said standing so that she would be in front of him.

 

  “Wait...so..it's me?...You're choosing me as your mate?” Yesung asked completely confused. Of course he knew she had been away from home..but did she really not know any other male.

 

  “Yes....only if you'll accept though...and my father said that the male I choose will not have to mate with me immediately...we can wait until his passing if we so please.” Chaeri said moving closer to him.

 

  “What if I don't accept?” Yesung asked smirking now.

 

  “Then I will cry...” Chaeri said sadly.

 

  “...no crying...yes i'll be your mate...i was joking anyways...” Yesung said moving his hand so that he was now holding hers with their hands intertwined.

 

  “Thank you...” Chaeri said whispering before she hugged him tightly.

 

  “Fair warning...all my friends will be here tonight...watch out for your friends...mine are all s...except maybe Henry but i'm not sure.” Yesung said smiling into her hair.

 

  “I should go back before we start...you should head to the ballroom.” Chaeri said pulling away from him before being pulled back with him looking at her with a smirk.

 

  “No goodbye kiss?” Yesung questioned with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “No.” Chaeri deadpanned.

 

  “Please?” Yesung pouted.

 

  “Are you sure you're a vampire?” Chaeri asked looking at him seriously.

 

  “Yes...but I want a kiss from my soon to be mate...I have been waiting about a month for one.” Yesung said pulling her before covering her lips with his.

 

  “A month?” Chaeri asked after he pulled away.

 

  “Tell you later...go finish getting ready.” Yesung said avoiding the subject before pushing her out the door and towards her room.

 

  “Fine fine...see you later.” Chaeri said waving before entering her room.

 

  “This girl is gonna be the death of me.” Yesung mumbled before heading to the ballroom.

 

…......................keke Yeri moment XD....most vampires mate on instinct....so yeah....Yesung liked her from the beginning XD Next chapter the rest will come in...the dancing chinese vampire couple will reunite on the dance floor XD..see you soon :)