Ch.16

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

Chapter #16

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Yes...you did...but nice to know anyways...hurt her...and I hurt you...” Sooyun said darkly before grabbing Sungmin and walking into the hotel.

 

  “Well....that was scary....” Henry said scared.

 

~Now~

 

  “Look at the pool...” Chaeri said with wide open.

 

  “That pool has got to be at least three football fields long.....” Miri said starring at it with wide eyes.

 

  “Right?...I wonder how cold it is..” Chaeri said starring at it.

 

 Because them and their smartness decided to go to the pool at five o'clock in the morning.

 

  “I don't know let's find out.” Yesung said before lifting Chaeri and throwing her into the water.

 

  “If you do that to me Henry..you're dead.” Miri said glaring at the boy behind her.

 

  “Wasn't planning on it...but Yesung hyung...you might want to start running...” Henry said pointing towards the water where a freezing Chaeri stood.

 

  “Kim Jong-Woon....You're gonna die...very soon.” Chaeri said before getting out of the water and ran after Yesung, who had started running once Henry pointed her out.

 

  “Well....let's just leave those two alone for an hour or two...time to swim...I think Chae Rin warmed up the water because she was practically oozing out murder....” Eunhyuk said standing near the water.

 

  “Probably...Chaeri has the ability to make things hot....” Hyun said not realizing how that sounded.

 

  “She's got a point...even if she doesn't know how inappropriate that sounded.” Miri said laughing.

 

~W/ the Yeri couple~

 

  “YAH! KIM JONG-WOON GET YOUR OUT HERE!” Chaeri yelled because she couldn't find her idiotic fiancee.

 

  “I don't wanna die early....” Yesung said from behind a pole.

 

  “I found you...” Chaeri whispered in his ear causing him to get paler then he already was.

 

  “Holy...don't do that....” Yesung said hugging the pole.

 

  “Are you sure you're a vampire?” Chaeri asked looking at him.

 

  “Pretty sure...why?” Yesung asked confused.

 

  “Ummm.....no reason.” Chaeri said sarcastically.

 

  “I'm pretty sure i'm a vampire...you are just scary as hell...that and i'm hungry, but not for blood.” Yesung said starring at Chaeri, who was still in her bathing suit.

 

  “Don't vampires only feed on blood?” Chaeri asked confused forgetting about wanting to kill him earlier.

 

  “Yes...but i'm hungry for you.” Yesung said moving closer to Chaeri and wrapped his arms around her small waist.

 

  “Yah....we're in public...” Chaeri said trying to push him away with a faint blush on her face.

 

  “That didn't stop you from yelling my name to try and find me.” Yesung said smirking at the small girl.

 

  “Shut up...the others are waiting for us...” Chaeri said wiggling in his arms.

 

  “No they aren't...they are already swimming.” Yesung said kissing her cheek softly.

 

  “Yesung...” Chaeri said freaking out at the soft gesture.

 

  “Hmm?” Yesung hummed not really paying attention.

 

  “Please...let's go back....something's watching us..” Chaeri said whispering the last part in his ear.

 

  “Ok...let's go back to the others then...but we'll continue this later.” Yesung said smirking before leading her back to the others while flaring his aura.

 

 Behind the building near the road, a shadow emerged.

 

  “The blonde is smarter then I thought...I’ll have to be more careful...that guy with her has a deadly aura also...” a male voice said before disappearing.

 

….................PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!....I've been really busy with school and graduation is in three months....i'm sorry TT~TT...since I had no school today and no work to do...I updated :)...sorry once again....