Ch.7

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #7

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “That's gonna be weird....especially with Chaeri, Yesung, Miri, and Henry.” Sooyun said giggling.

 

  “Yep...let's go before we're late.” Sungmin said grabbing Sooyun's hand and pulling her to class.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been a week since everyone had started going to the academy and winter break was approaching really fast.

 

  “Are you guys going back to the human world over winter break?” Yesung asked Chaeri as they strolled through the halls of the academy.

 

  “Probably...me and the girls are starting to miss the place already...and I can tell Miri is getting sick because it's to hot here...even in the winter.” Chaeri said sadly.

 

  “Thank you for the compliment.” Yesung said not noticing her frown until she dug her shoe into his foot and walked away.

 

  “What did I do?” Yesung asked himself out loud before trailing after her.

 

 Little did the two know that there was someone watching their mini fight...and it was giving him pleasure to see that the two were already drifting apart.

 

  “Hey...you guys wanna head back to the human world during winter break?” Chaeri asked walking up to her friends.

 

  “YES!!!” Miri said jumping up before sneezing.

 

  “I'm totally down to go home....i miss the human world.” HyunAe said pouting.

 

  “Call down HyunAe...we'll all be going...won't we boys?” Henry asked looking at Yesung, who simply nodded his head.

 

  “Watch it Henry or I will kick your ...no matter what auntie says....” HyunAe said pouting.

 

  “Huh?” Sooyun and Miri asked at the same time making them give each other a high five.

 

  “So i'm not the only one confused....good....” Chaeri said breathing out.

 

  “Me and Henry are cousins from our mother's side....his mom and my mom are sisters...so yeah..” HyunAe said shrugging.

 

  “And you didn't mention this before?” Miri asked with slight anger in her voice.

 

  “Well..I would have gotten around to it if a certain panda child would let me talk to him without running away with him every five minutes.” HyunAe said looking at the said panda child.

 

  “My bad....” Miri mumbled before sneezing again.

 

  “We should probably start packing when we get home...winter break starts this weekend...” Yesung said flatly.

 

  “Did something happen?” Miri asked noticing the way Chaeri and Yesung wouldn't even go near each other.

 

  "Nothing at all why?” Chaeri asked looking at her best friend...Miri just shook her head knowing she would be told later anyways.

 

  “Ok....soo...see you all later...” Chaeri said wondering away.

 

  “Wanna tell me what happened turtle boy?” Miri asked glaring at Yesung.

 

  “Turtle boy?” Henry asked snorting slightly causing HyunAe to fall over laughing.

 

  “Chaeri said he likes turtles and that he has three as pets...” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “Nothing happened...she's mad at me for something and won't tell me what...” Yesung said sighing before sitting next Ryeowook.

 

  “Were are Sungmin and my sister?” Kyuhyun asked randomly noticing the missing two.

 

  “Who the hell knows....it's freaking Sungmin...guaranteed he's doing her hair...or nails...or just her.” Eunhyuk said shrugging before he got whacked upside the head.

 

  “That's my baby sister you .” Kyuhyun said glaring at the older male.

 

  “Earlier you two were fighting and now you act like she's the most innocent thing in the world...” Eunhyuk said rubbing the spot Kyuhyun punched him.

 

  “She's my baby sister not a thing!...And yes we fight, but we are siblings...look at HyunAe and Henry...they argue a lot...and yet Henry would probably break Hangeng's neck before he tried to hurt her.” Kyuhyun said and got a nod of approval from Henry.

 

  “Whatever you weird people...imma look for Chaeri now...she should be somewhere around here...” Yesung said standing up.

 

  “Check the roof...she likes roofs...” Miri said hugging Henry's waist.

 

  “Ok...” Yesung said before walking away from his strange group of friends.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

 Chaeri wondered off to the roof to get some fresh air so that she could calm down.

 

 She knew she was mad for no particular reason...but still...she was being serious when she said Miri was getting sick...and really fast.

 

  “Hey princess...what are you doing up here by yourself?” a voice asked from the door.

 

  “None of your business now go away before I..-” Chaeri was cut off by the guys laughing.

 

  “Before you what? Call your fiancee? So what...you know he isn't going to come up here. You're mad at him for no reason...what makes you think he'll want to come and check if you're all right? I bet he doesn't even know where you are.” the man said advancing on Chaeri.

 

  “You know me...but who...may I ask are you?” Chaeri said not turning around.

 

  “No one you know...but you will soon find out.” the guy said wrapping his arm around her waist and running his sharp nail across her cheek to draw blood.

 

  “What are you doing?” Chaeri asked remaining still.

 

  “Your friends will smell and notice your blood...but when they get here...it'll be to late.” the guy said grazing his teeth over her neck.

 

  “Can you please tell me a name to call you by...i don't to keep calling you...the guy.” Chaeri said seriously.

 

  “You can call me....Dong Min.” Dong Min said before he yanked her roughly and jump off the roof causing Chaeri to let out a high pitch scream.

 

  “Good...scream...then my idiot cousin will know he lost the one thing he thought he could take from me...you see...you were a prize....we made a bet on you...you were only a piece of something he could win and eventually kill so that he could have his freedom when he wanted it.” Dong Min said running faster when he smelt the scent of his cousin.

 

  “You're faster then I thought you were Jong Woon...how does it feel...to see someone you love..in another mans arms? The one thing you could have...and let go.” Dong Min said coming to a halt in a clearing.

 

  “Release her Dong Min...now.” Yesung said glaring at his cousin.

 

  “Or what?” Dong Min asked taunting him with a smirk.

 

  “Well let's see...we can go with choice 'a'....i can kill you...or 'b'....you can have twenty-two people rip you to shreds for touching both the princess of the lands we stand on as well as their friend.” Yesung said standing up straight to play with his nails.

 

  “You're bluffing...where are these....twenty-two people you speak of?” Dong Min said still smirking.

 

  “Actually no...i'm buffing....i need a manicure...and you'll see...look to your left.” Yesung said not even looking up just to play with him.

 

 Dong Min eventually gave into temptation and looked straight to his left to see twenty-two very pissed off vampires...and one super pissed panda.

 

  “Sooo...how are your choices looking now my dear idiotic cousin?” Yesung asked finally looking up.

 

  “Still pretty damn good...because if I die...she's coming with.” Dong Min said raising up his claw to scrape against her other cheek causing a thin line of blood to appear.

 

  “Get your hands...off my kitty.” a deep voice said from the left of him.

 

 The panda child, Miri, had a purple aura surrounding her as well as her symbol on her ankle going to a very midnight black color before it started to wind up her leg and eventually turned into a sword with a black hilt and a purple blade.

 

  “Don't test Miri....she's not very nice when it comes to Chaeri...trust me...i would know...and I have the scar to prove it.” Yesung said lifting up the side of his shirt where you could faintly see Miri's family crest as a scar on his lower stomach.

 

  “Well...this just got interesting didn't it.” Dong Min said releasing Chaeri.

 

  “A lot interesting...never let your enemy go...ing idiot.” Chaeri said bulling out twin kunai blades that had her family crest burnt into the hilt.

 

…...........................yeah.........troll twist in the story...kekeke...oh and everyone finally found out about the chinese cousins XD..........hope you like this chapter...i'll try to update when I can...most likely tomorrow when I get off work and Saturday since I don't work :)...see you then ^.^..oh and please upvote if you want....i won't force you to...but it'd be nice :)