Ch.18

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #18

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Sleep Chaeri...you need it.” Yesung said holding her to him and kissing her on the cheek.

 

  “Yeah yeah...night turtle...” Chaeri said snuggling into Yesung.

 

  “Night kitty.” Yesung said holding her closer.

 

~Now~

 

  “I forgot to mention this last night...but Chung Gi said you had more then one gift....like me and Sooyun unnie...how many exactly do you have?” Miri asked the next morning while all of them were eating.

 

  “Oh yeah....he said that there were some you didn't even know about yet...” Hana said chewing on her waffles.

 

 Chaeri looks over at Chung Gi who is looking out the window.

 

  “So far I know I have five....” Chaeri said before eating a little piece of pancake.

 

  “FIVE?!” everyone at the table yelled, before they got stared at funny.

 

  “Yes....” Chaeri said looking at her plate.

 

  “What are they?” Miri asked surprised.

 

  “I can sense aura, as you already know, I can also control the weather, and I can fly...sometimes..., I can control three elements; ice, fire, and water, and I can heal people...” Chaeri said before eating her food again.

 

  “That's why all of our injuries are gone by the next day...” Hyun said looking at Chaeri with wide eyes.

 

  “Can we get off the subject.....no one was supposed to know....that's why...never mind....i'll tell you that later....when it hurts less...” Chaeri said before she started nibbling on her food absentmindedly.

 

  “Uhhh....sure....sooo what are we doing today?” Miri asked everyone who was just staring at Chaeri.

 

  “Let's go to a water park...” Yesung said happily.

 

  “That works for me...” Sungmin said standing with Sooyun.

 

  “Same...but which one are we going to?” Suye asked standing as well.

 

  “OCEANWORLD!!!” Chaeri and Miri yelled happily.

 

  “Well...to Oceanworld we go...” Yesung said laughing.

 

 After everyone agreed they grabbed their stuff and left.


  “So how big is this place?” Yesung asked, seeing as the only thing he did in the human world was stalk Chaeri....like that's completely normal.

 

  “IT'S HUGE!!!!......Miri...we have to go to the surf pool again...that shiz is awesome...” Chaeri said bouncing in her seat.

 

  “HELL YEAH!” Miri yelled happily.

 

  “It's a good thing it's only us four in this car....otherwise we'd all be deaf...” Henry said laughing at Miri.

 

  “Yep....” Yesung said smiling at Chaeri.

 

  “Ohhhhh...let's go on the family slide....” Miri said happily.

 

  “Yeah...and this time it won't only be us two...” Chaeri said looking back at Miri.

 

  “This is gonna be funnn...” Henry said dragging out the 'n'.

 

  “You sound scared Henry....don't worry we don't bite....hard.” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “You ain't biting anyone...” Yesung said looking at Chaeri before looking back at the road.

 

  “Fine...i'll just bite you...very hard.” Chaeri said showing him tongue.

 

  “How old are you again?” Yesung asked looking at Chaeri.

 

  “Twenty-one...why?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “No reason....” Yesung said as he continued driving.

 

  “I can't wait till we get there....i wonder how deaf Zhoumi, Kibum, and Hyun Ki are....” Chaeri said smiling evilly.

 

  “Wait...Hyun Ki?” Henry asked suddenly lost.

 

  “Since Kibum is still being an to Hana...Hyun Ki went along with them...” Miri said happily.

 

  “Poor Zhoumi....” Yesung said shaking his head.

 

  “He'll get over it..and hopefully Kibum gets hid head out of his ....” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “We're here....” Yesung said looking out his window.

 

  “KYAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Miri and Chaeri screamed when they saw the place.

 

  “Someone save me....” Yesung said silently.

 

  “You?...What about me....?” Henry asked standing next to him once they got out of the car.

 

  “Someone save us...” Yesung and Henry said before they were dragged inside.

 

  “Hello and welcome to Oceanworld...party of four?” the lady at the front asked.

 

  “Umm party of...thirty-three....” Chaeri said scratching the back of her head.

 

  “Ok...please wait here for the rest of your party and we'll get everything ready for you.” the lady said before walking away slowly.

 

…....................poor scared lady XD......................poor Zhoumi XD...anyways....CHAPTER 18!!!!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!....yeah....bye bye XD