Ch.8

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #8

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Well...this just got interesting didn't it.” Dong Min said releasing Chaeri.

 

  “A lot interesting...never let your enemy go...ing idiot.” Chaeri said bulling out twin kunai blades that had her family crest burnt into the hilt.

 

~Now~

 

 By the time Chaeri had moved away everyone had their weapons out. From twin blades to very sharp scepters, the weapons ranged very powerful and very deadly.

 

  “Will you run now dear cousin or do you wish to die?” Yesung asked standing away from the very pissed off chicks.

 

  “I'll leave peacefully, or at least as peacefully as I can with a bunch of females wielding weapons after my head, and never return...you can have her...she's way to feisty for my liking anyways.” Dong Min said backing away before disappearing into thin air.

 

  “Should have let me kill him.” Miri growled as she let her sword go back to it's original form.

 

  “Calm down dear...he's still alive and still as stupid as ever....guaranteed he'll come back sometime soon.” Henry said holding Miri from behind.

 

  “How do you know him?” Chaeri asked looking at Henry.

 

  “We've all been friends for quite a while...Dong Min used to be in our group...but soon challenged his cousin for everything...even his friends became a part of the challenge...but he couldn't win us over him because we knew Yesung a lot longer....and no one ever really trusted him...Yesung's first girlfriend was found cheating on him..” Henry shut up when Yesung glared at him.

 

  “Where is she now?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “Dead.” Yesung said walking away.

 

  “Who...how?” Chaeri asked quietly.

 

  “Because you've been in the human world since you were a baby...you were never taught our ways...if a female vampire cheats...or at least gets caught cheating...she will be killed same goes for a male.” Henry explained as they all walked back to the castle.

 

  “But who kills them?...the one they cheated on or the vampire court?” Jihan asked.

 

  “In Yesung's case...he had the court kill her...he didn't want to see her after what she had done...so he turned her in..and the next day she was dead.” Eunhyuk said from behind Hyun.

 

  “Oh...he must have really liked her...” Chaeri said quietly looking at the ground.

 

  “He did....and he regrets what happened because he trusted his cousin to at least have respect over that...but even he crossed the line.” Sungmin said squeezing Chaeri's shoulder in comfort.

 

  “Does anything happen to the one that the person is cheating with?” Miri asked.

 

  “Usually yes...but because Yesung and Dong Min are related...they had to spare him...it was Yesung's decision to let his cousin live...and now he probably regrets it...because he would have lost you to...if you didn't absolutely love him....but even he doesn't know that...which is why he is so mad.” Ryeowook said before they all reached the castle.

 

  “Unnie...maybe you should talk to him...let him know...” Miri said hugging Chaeri before everyone went to their separate rooms for the night.

 

 Chaeri did just that..after an hour when Chaeri figured everyone was asleep, she went to Yesung's room which was right next to hers.

 

 Chaeri left her room and slowly made her way to his and once she was in front of the door it flew open and she was pulled into a bone crushing hug, to which she immediately responded to.

 

  “I thought I was going to lose you...” Yesung whispered sadly into her hair.

 

  “I won't leave you...I'm not going to leave you for that idiot you call a cousin...i love you not him and i'll always love you.” Chaeri said snuggling his shirt.

 

  “I know...I was so worried though...after her I thought I would never love again...until I saw you...i knew I couldn't lose you to someone else...i would break.” Yesung said holding her tighter.

 

  “You are the cheesiest vampire ever...” Chaeri said giggling into his shirt.

 

  “Only for you...” Yesung said leaning over and lifting her face.

 

  “You know I won't ever leave you. I chose you as my life mate....we are getting married as soon as we graduate the academy...and soon we will run my kingdom together...your cousin can't do anything about that...i won't let him.” Chaeri said looking him in the eyes.

 

  “Stay with me tonight?” Yesung asked quietly breathing against her.

 

  “I'll stay with you any night.” Chaeri said standing on her tiptoes and kissing him hard on the lips.

 

  “I love you kitty...” Yesung said before lifting her up and bringing her to his bed.

 

  “I love you too my turtle.” Chaeri said cuddling up to him after he put her down and joined her in the bed.

 

  “Turtle?” Yesung asked with a confused look.

 

  “Henry told me...” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

  “That little ...-” Yesung's soon to be rant was cut off when Chaeri kissed him again and rolled on top of him.

 

  “That little is with my best friend...don't kill him.” Chaeri said smirking at his face.

 

  “I really can't wait till they all go to their own homes...cause then we can make all the noise we want.” Yesung said nipping her neck.

 

  “Yes...but right now..they are still here..which means you don't get none.” Chaeri said grinding down before rolling off of him and onto the bed.

 

  “You better be glad they are still considered guests...other wise I wouldn't give a if they were hear or not.” Yesung said rolling over to spoon her after pulling her flush against his chest.

 

  “Uhuh....then Miri will chop off your baby makers...then you'll be screwed.” Chaeri said turning her head to kiss him softly before going to sleep.

 

  “But I want children...” Yesung said pouting.

 

  “So do I....but I can always adopt.” Chaeri said grinning evilly at his pain.

 

  “Sooo...no ?” Yesung asked before whining because she pinched him.

 

  “What do you think?” Chaeri asked rolling her eyes.

 

  “Uhhhh...no?” Yesung guessed like an idiot.

 

  “Nice job...now go to sleep....we head to the human world tomorrow remember? Chaeri said scooting closer before closing her eyes.

 

  “Ohhh yeah...night kitty...” Yesung said kissing her cheek before falling asleep.

 

….......................*hides*.........I SWEAR I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU WAIT THIS LONG TT~TT.....winter break is my happy time...i sleep all day and pretty much do nothing at night....please forgive me? TT~TT......I love you guys..and i'll update later today......when ever I wake up....cause it's already going on 2am....goodbye for now ^.^