Ch.6

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #6

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER WAIST!” Sooyun yelled loud enough so that he could hear her...he did because his hand flew away so fast it hit someone in the face.

 

  “...I'm gonna walk away now...let's go guys.” Sooyun said happily as she walked away, with a very please Chaeri trailing behind.

 

~Now~

 

 The bell had rung for their actual break which was fifteen minutes long...and to say that Kyuhyun wanted to kill someone was an understatement...turns out the person Henry accidently hit in the face was none other then Cho Kyuhyun...Sooyun's older brother.

 

  “Serves you right.” Sooyun mumbled behind Chaeri.

 

  “I heard that Cho Sooyun.” Kyuhyun said glaring at his sister.

 

  “Whatever....sooo...how's the bruise going...i mean it going...?”( If you don't get what she's saying...she “meant” to say how's it going) Sooyun jokingly asked her brother before running behind one of the random members of Yesung's group, he had platinum blonde hair, and you could tell it wasn't his natural hair color.

 

  “Uhhh...hi?” said boy said confused.

 

  “Hi.” Sooyun said smiling widely at the boy.

 

  “Move from the Minnie!” Kyuhyun said glaring at his sister.

 

  “Minnie?” Sooyun questioned her brother with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “My actual name is Sungmin, but people call me Minnie for short.” Sungmin said happily, unaware of the deadly aura his friend was giving off.

 

  “So....how was your classes?” Suye asked trying to break the awkward silence again...and failed..again.

 

  “Chaeri...let's go somewhere....less...deadly.” Yesung said grabbing Chaeri's hand and pulling her away while he glared at Kyuhyun.

 

  “Her fault.” Kyuhyun said silently but everyone heard it...even Sooyun but she was to busy talking to Sungmin.

 

  “You're pretty...” Sungmin said before quickly covering his mouth.

 

  “Uhhhh....thank you...” Sooyun said blushing.

 

  “Dude...that's my sister....ew....” Kyuhyun said losing his deadly aura as he pretended to gag.

 

  “Kyu...we know you ain't a pro...but can you please stop trying to demonstrate.” someone in Yesung's group said out loud causing everyone to roll on the floor...literally in Miri, Suye, and Hana's case.

 

  “Shut up Hyukjae...how good is Donghae?” Kyuhyun said glaring at his friend.

 

  “Sorry...not gay...and both me and Donghae like someone.” Hyukjae said shrugging.

 

  “Each other?” Hana asked innocently from the floor making everyone laugh even harder.

 

  “No.....” Donghae said facepalming.

 

  “Ohhh....then who?” Hyun asked looking intently at them.

 

  “Can't say...not right now anyways...” Hyukjae said looking away.

 

  “HYUKJAE LIKES OUR MAKNAE!!!!” Miri yelled happily when she saw the blush before she grabbed Henry and ran away.

 

  “Damn panda.....” Hyun said twitching.

 

  “How old are you?” Hyukjae asked Hyun.

 

  “Eighteen human years...why?” Hyun asked looking at the tall vampire.

 

  “Just checking...you seem to young to cuss.” Hyukjae said looking away.

 

  “Let's go to class guys.” Sooyun said right before the bell rang signaling it was time for their last class.

 

  “Sweet...what class do you have?” Sungmin asked Sooyun.

 

  “P.E with Chaeri, Jihan, Miri, Hyun, and Jiwoo.” Sooyun said happily.

 

  “Ohhh...cool...me, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry all have that class next to.” Sungmin said smiling at the girl.

 

  “That's gonna be weird....especially with Chaeri, Yesung, Miri, and Henry.” Sooyun said giggling.

 

  “Yep...let's go before we're late.” Sungmin said grabbing Sooyun's hand and pulling her to class.

 

…..............TOLD YOU I WOULD DO BOTH TONIGHT!!!!! I MISSED EATING JUST FOR THIS!!!! LOVE ME PEOPLE!!!!.....now...time to go eat XDXDXDXDXD...see you when I can ^.^