Ch.4

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #4

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Fine...” Eunhyuk gave in.

 

 It took nearly an hour to teach him to do the wobble and even then they were all dying of laughing.

 

~Now~

 

  “Unnie...do you really plan on marrying so soon?” Miri asked as her best friend walked around the room taking her clothes off after the coronation.

 

  “I have to...with my father having trouble and him being sick...i'm going to have to be ready to take the throne. Besides...Jong Woon is very nice...despite the vampire clan he is in.” Chaeri said avoiding calling him by the name he prefers.

 

  “My mom said when she was younger that she never married after she took the throne and only met my dad and married him about four years after.” Miri said thinking.

 

  “All vampire clans have different traditions...in my clan...we must marry before clamming the throne. One reason why my dad wants me to get married fast. If I don't marry by the time he passes...then my right to the throne will be given to someone else....My family has been running the clan for almost a million years...I don't plan on stopping that any time soon.” Chaeri said as she finished getting ready.

 

  “It's the same with Henry's family to I think...he said something about it but i'm not sure anymore...I was more focused on the food.” Miri said sheepishly causing Chaeri to facepalm.

 

  “Really panda?” Chaeri asked with a really derpy face making Miri giggle.

 

  “Why do you still call me panda?” Miri asked.

 

  “Because no matter what...you are mah panda.” Chaeri said seriously before looking out onto the balcony.

 

  “What are you looking at?” Miri said smiling at what Chaeri said.

 

  “Nothing...I think Henry is looking for you...you should check what he wants.” Chaeri said shooing her friend out of her room before closing the door and opening her balcony window.

 

  “Is she ever quiet?” Yesung asked popping up on the balcony.

 

  “Nope...thanks for pointing out Henry...otherwise she never would have left though.” Chaeri said moving to look out the window.

 

  “Really?....Henry seems to have taken a liking to her...guess it makes sense seeing as me and him are about as close as you two are.” Yesung said looking towards the garden where Miri was wandering around.

 

  “No one can ever beat mine and Miri's closeness.” Chaeri said smugly following Yesung's line of sight.

 

  “Probably not..and i'm not gonna challenge you. I am not down to challenge a female vampire.” Yesung said seriously before looking away and walking into her room and sitting on her bed.

 

  “You are probably the smartest male vampire ever.” Chaeri said laughing before following him.

 

  “Finally someone notices. What did you do while in the human world anyways?” Yesung asked pulling her into his lap and snuggling the side of her neck.

 

  “Nothing really...I went to school...had a job for a while before I quit...made eight awesome friends...and found out I had a stalker.” Chaeri said laughing when Yesung froze at the stalker part.

 

  “Can I kill him?” Yesung asked seriously.

 

  “Only if you're down for suicide.” Chaeri said shrugging before she squeaked because he nips her neck playfully.

 

  “Watch out for Miri...Henry has claimed her without even knowing it. So young....yet so freaking uncontrollable.” Yesung said shaking his head before getting up and pulling Chaeri with him.

 

  “What do you mean?” Chaeri asked looking at him.

 

  “You'll find out later...I should go before the maids and security do their last rounds...I'll see you tomorrow.” Yesung said kissing her softly before leaving quickly.

 

  “Princess is everything ok?” a guard asked through the door.

 

  “Yes everything is fine. Just getting ready for bed.” Chaeri answered back before closing her balcony window, knowing that Miri would probably sleep in the room next to hers when she was done talking to Henry.

 

…...............lalala.............what is Henry doing?....weird maknae XD...anyways...CH.4 :) next CH. will be up tomorrow...hopefully...mew ^.^