Ch.13

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 13 

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “I love you too...” Hangeng said hugging her tightly.

 

  “Sorry to break the love fest....but we want to ride the rides now....let's go....hurry...” Donghae said rushing the two who glared at him before getting up and following him.

 

~Now~

 

 Time to move away from all the sappy stories of the different couples and back to the story...

 

 Chaeri and the others left the movie in a rush, mostly because Miri had been whining about being hungry for the past hour...and refused to eat nachos.

 

  “Miri-ah...stop trying to bite Tao.....” Yesung said starring at the small vampire as she nibbled Tao's arm.

 

  “NO! You guys won't feed me...so I'll just have Tao for dinner instead.” Miri said grumpily.

 

  “We are going to eat right now Miri...but we can't really get anywhere if you don't stop...uhh...stopping to try and bite Tao's arm....now let's go before I start biting Yesung.” Chaeri said turning to hide a smirk when she heard Yesung wince slightly in pain as he remembered the first time she bit him.

 

  “Let's go eat...shall we?...My treat..” Yesung said walking a little faster.

 

  “FOOOOD!!” Miri screamed before running away from the others and straight into a random person.

 

  “Ah....i'm so sor.....wait......have I seen you around before?” Miri asked the person she ran into.

 

  “Yes...we went to school together...I don't think you remember me though...since I always sat in the back and you were always with Chaeri noona....” the boy said smiling dorkily.

 

  “AH!....Kang Dae oppa!....You look so different from back then...” Miri said starring at the boy.

 

  “I went to study in America after we graduated....most people just call me K now though.” Kang Dae said smiling.

 

  “Miri-ah...who's that?” Tao asked coming up behind her after they finally caught up.

 

  “This is an old classmate from the school me and the girls went to...isn't he handsome yeobo?” Miri asked Tao, calling him honey/husband on purpose.

 

  “Yeobo?” Kang Dae asked looking at the dark scary guy behind Miri.

 

  “Ah...yes...this is my boyfriend Tao, he's chinese...that guy behind Chaeri is her fiance...they are getting married in a few weeks.” Miri said happily.

 

  “Wow...while I was studying you two were out getting boyfriends...very..uhhh...creepy looking boyfriends.” Kang Dae said slightly uncomfortable.

 

  “Neh...well..we are also going to college....but we are on winter break right now...so we are just wandering around before we have to go back." Chaeri said smiling while holding Yesung's hand.

 

  “Back?...You guys don't go to school here in Seoul?” Kang Dae asked looking at the two girls.

 

  “Ani....we are in the states....all of us girls are. We go to school together...both us and our boyfriends.” Miri said happily.

 

  “What school do you all go to?” Kang Dae asked looking at Tao before his gaze went back to Miri.

 

  “S.V.A....it's a private school far away from here....” Yesung said glaring at the boy.

 

  “Ah....we should probably go now...the others are probably waiting for us....annyeong Kang Dae oppa.see you around.” Chaeri said before dragging the others away.

 

  “His starring is slightly uncomfortable...” Miri mumbled to Chaeri,who just nodded and walked little faster.

 

  “Well damn..never thought I'd have competition from anyone for her...seems my cousin was right about all the body guards....” Kang Dae said darkly before walking away.

 

….........................................................................DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!..........I've been very busy with school work ever since I got my new classes...but since I finished my first paper for english class early..like...two weeks early...I decided (with encouragement from Sooyun unnie) that I would update finally..even if it is past 10pm.....