Ch.14

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter 14

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “His starring is slightly uncomfortable...” Miri mumbled to Chaeri,who just nodded and walked little faster.

 

 “Well damn..never thought I'd have competition from anyone for her...seems my cousin was right about all the body guards....” Kang Dae said darkly before walking away.

 

~Now~

 

  “Sooo..what did you all do?” Miri asked as they went up to the other members.

 

  “Nothing.....” HyunAe said looking away blushing.

 

  “Never mind....i wanna eat.......gimme food....” Miri said making grabby hands

 

  “Let's go then..” Tao said laughing before he pulled her away to find food.

 

  “She didn't even say hi to me...” Hyun Ki said pouting.

 

  “Eh?...HYUN KI OPPA!!!!” Chaeri screamed before glomping the male.

 

  “Ummm....” Yesung was standing there like an idiot with his mouth open.

 

  “Yesunggie....this is Lee Hyun Ki, Hyun's older brother.” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “You seem close.....” Yesung said with jealousy obviously spilling out of his body.

 

  “Neh...I knew Hyun Ki even before I knew Hyun...but he introduced us..and we decided that I would become her....make shift mother...since she is still young.” Chaeri said happily...mostly because she was pissing him off.

 

  “I'm sad she hasn't noticed me either yet...” Wonho said hiding behind his sister...which was slightly hard.

 

  “I knew you were there...where ever HyunAe is you magically appear...” Chaeri said giggling.

 

  “That's my baby sister....I have my rights.” Wonho said defensively.

 

  “Uhuh...you know she's almost twenty right?” Jihan asked from her spot next to Kyuhyun.

 

  “No....she's still my innocent baby sister....” Wonho said stubbornly.

 

  “YAH! I'm right here...” HyunAe yelled making her brother jump.

 

  “Oh...sorry...didn't see you there.” Wonho said jokingly making HyunAe kick him in the shin.

 

  “You ...” HyunAe said pouting before cuddling Hangeng which made her brother twitch.

 

  “But....I...my baby...” Wonho started stuttering making everyone laugh at him.

 

  “Your best friend.” HyunAe said dead serious to her brother making him shut up.

 

  “Anyway....soooo Jihan...” Chaeri said looking over at Jihan and Kyuhyun's linked hands.

 

  “Shut it blonde child.” Jihan said darkly.

 

  “Mine now.” Kyuhyun said making Jihan choke on spit.

 

  “Nice to tall freakishly tall maknae.” Chaeri said showing two thumbs up.

 

  “Am I that tall?” Kyuhyun asked looking up and saw HyunAe out of the corner of his eye.

 

  “Don't even.” HyunAe said glaring at him.

 

  “Let's go back to the apartment....it's getting late...and where the hell are Miri and Tao?” Chaeri asked looking around.

 

  “Behind you.” Tao said poking Chaeri in the side making her squeak.

 

  “You....I hate you...” Chaeri said darkly before walking away.

 

  “She doesn't like squeaking....” Hana said watching her unnie walk away.

 

  “I know...wait...where is Kibummie?” Yesung asked looking around.

 

  “He left after blowing off Hana...then got pissed when her and Hyun Ki got all....cheesy.” Suye said shrugging.

 

  “Idiot...” Hyun Ki said silently making Hyun elbow him.

 

  “Hyun Jung.....stop dat.” Hyun Ki said pushing her elbow away from his side.

 

  “I go by Hyun you retard....and what the hell does 'dat' mean?” Hyun asked glaring at her brother.

 

  “It's the shorter version of 'that' you idiot.”Hyun Ki said to his younger sister, who glared at him and walked away, following Chaeri.

 

  “Why do you always pick fights with her?” Miri asked glaring at the boy.

 

  “Because she starts it.” Hyun Ki said grumpily.

 

  “You're the older one...act it.” Miri said rolling her eyes before they all left the mall.

 

…..............lalalalalala sibling issues -_-...I get them all the time with my older sister....lalalalalala...yeah....BYE :)