Manyage

Waiting for You

Chapter 6

Narrator’s PoV

“Mr. Park, it’s SUJU’s turn to practice already and Ms. Kim, please follow me for your wardrobe change…” coordi noona said with a sly smile after seeing the two having fun together.

“Neh noona…” Leeteuk said. “Annyeong Taengoo!”

“Neh oppa!” Taeyeon giggled. Coordi noona went beside Taeyeon as she pulled her to their dressing room.

“I smell something fishy’s going on between the two of you…” Coordi Noona teased Taeyeon while applying some foundation on her face.

“Eh?” Taeyeon looked at her through the mirror. “What are you talking about unnie?”

The coordi giggled, “Oh please my dear… I’ve been there… I can see everything through your eyes,…. You like him right?

Taeyeon stood from the stool and looked at her unnie, “Unnie, please keep it low…. Yes, I like him…. But he does not like me back…”

“Awww…” Coordi awed. “Don’t worry… I can smell something different at Teuk too…”

Taeyeon sat down and coordi noona continued applying make ups on her face… “That’s normal unnie… he really smells good… kekeke~”

GDA CONCERT:

There were lots of things that happened… super generation moments! But mostly, Taeteuk once.

Super Junior won the Daesang award while SNSD received the bonsang award. Both groups were happy and proud for each other. Heechul even gave his personal adviser, Taeyeon, a long tight hug for he was so proud of SNSD’s standings now.

“Congratulations Oppa!” Taeyeon whispered at Heechul’s ear. “You guys deserved it!”

“Neh!” Heechul said. “Thanks! You guys deserved bonsang too!”

Heechul breaked away and Taeyeonstarted to giggle, “Of course, I am their leader! Kekeke~”

“Yup… that’s why SNSD became a dorky group…” Chul answered back. Taeyeon spanked his back and frowned.

“HAHAHA! Just joking!” Chul said.

Taeyeon was about to go down from the stage when Leeteuk approached her and gave her a tighter hug. Tighter that Heechul’s.

“Oppa??” Taeyeon asked cluelessly.

“I just wanna give my Dongsaeng a hug…. After receiving a bonsang award at this point of time….” Leeteuk said still hugging Taeyeon.

“Thanks!” Taeyeon said as she breaked away from the hug. Even if it’s not seen, Leeteuk felt a stinging sensation when Taeyeon was the one who broke the hug.

“Chkahae!” Taeng said with a smile.

Donghae pulled Leeteuk away just before Leeteuk could give Taeyeon a reply. Taeyeon just smiled at what happened and went to Sunny and Sungmin who was playing with each other at the stage….

NEXT DAY| DORM|

“Unnie, look at this…” YoonA told Taeyeon while staring at her laptop’s monitor at their living room.

Taeyeon walked towards YoonA and stared at the monitor too.

“You guys are garnering so much attention right now…” Yuri butted in.

NEWS:

Another TaeTeuk moments| Seoul Music Awards|

Taeyeon and Leeteuk, a.k.a the Leader Couple, are garnering tons of attention after a fancam of the two at the recently held Seoul Music awards yesterday. Fans began wild again as they saw their favorite couple having a scene together. Are they really a couple?

Take a look at this:

“Woah!” Taeyeon said. “What is this?!”

“You’re dead meat Taey…” Hyo teased. “Approximately 20 minutes, SooMan will call you for an emergency meeting… mark my words…” she added and went to the kitchen.

“She’s insane again..” SooYoung whispered.

“Gosh!” Taeyeon said. “That was just a hug…”

“AN intimate one unnie…” Seohyun interrupted without even glancing at them she was sitting on the couch reading a book about Afganistan’s independence stuggle. She’s such a book worm’

After 20 minutes, Taeyeon’s phone rang… “Told you!” Hyo shouted form the kitchen. Taeyeon looked at Yuri and SooYoung after getting her phone. She looked at it and it was really their Director. Lee Soo Man.

“Yobosseo?” Taeyeon greeted.

“Taeyeon… please report at the office… NOW!” He emphasized and hanged up.

Taeyeon removed placed the phone down and said, “Oh he’s mad!” and ran to thir room to dress up. With bare face and wearing flip flops, she went down from their dorm and rode on the van waiting for her at the parking lot.

SMent Building:

“Oppa!” Taeyeon called Leeteuk who was walking back and forth in front of their director’s office.

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon with a mesmerized expression. For the first time after a year, he saw Taeyeon’s bare face again. She was gorgeous even if she’s just wearing pants, shirt and flip flops.

“Taengoo…” Leeteuk greeted with a smile. “You were called also?”

“Neh…” she said. “And you?”

“Yup… he probably saw the news…” Teuk teased.

Before Taeyeon could answer, Mr. Lim asked the two to go inside.

“Please take your seats…” Soo Man said. The two did sat opposite each other, beside SooMan. “I think you guys know the reason why I called you…”

“I guess…” Leeteuk replied.

“Good!” Soo Man said. “Is there anything going on between the two of you?”

Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked at each other and replied. “Of course not!”

“Good!” Soo Man said. “I assume that you guys knows the rules here in SM… NO RELATIONSHIPS!”

Taeyeon just nodded feeling dismayed.

“Now… since you guys are becoming a hot topic… you have to deny EVERYTHING! All the rumors. Deny it… it will be better if you guys will not see each other for now… make yourselves busy… Leeteuk, a new project is in store for you… you’ll have a meeting later for that… Ms. Kim, I want you to focus on If’s promotion… and later, you’ll be having your recording already…”. “Stay away from each other from now until that news ends…”

Taeyeon was dumbfounded and speechless. It just like she was struck by a lightning and could not hear anything but thunder sounds.

“But I swear… nothing’s going on between us… she’s just like a dongsaeng to me…” Leeteuk said.

“But that’s not how fans sees it…” Soo Man replied.

“Ugh!” Leeteuk said. “Even if you turn this wprld upside down, Taeyeon would always be like a sister to me!”

“Enough!” Tayeon butted in. she can’t bare what leeteuk was saying. First, she was already hurt by the fact that they need to stay away from each other, now, Leeteuk is saying these foolish things in front of her. “We’ll follow your orders sir….”

Leeteuk stared at Taeyeon intently realizing that he should’ve not said those words. He only said those thing because for him, it’s better to say those than not minding each other…

“I’ll go our first, if that’s ok… Mr. Lee texted me saying that the recording studio is ready…” Taeyeon informed with almost a teary eyes.

“AH.. ok then….” Soo Man answered. “Please don’t forget about our deal…”

“Neh…” Taeyeon replied as she headed to the door. Leeteuk was trying his best to not follow Taeyeon outside…

“Taengoo!” Leeteuk called. Taeyeon stopped with her tears falling down.

“Neh?” Taeyeon asked without facing Leeteuk.

“Sorry about what I said…”

Taeyeon nodded and said, ‘No worries, I expected that you’ll say those anyways…” and walked away from him. She can’t stop her tears from falling… she was catching her breath and ran to the rest room. There she cried her heart out. She never expected for thing to turn out this way. yesterday she was so happy and now she is devastated…

She washed her face so that Mr. Lee won’t notice that she cried. Tayeon breathed in and out. “You can do it Taeyeon! You can do it!”

She walked outside and went straight to the recording room.

“Ready Ms Kim?” Mr. Lee asked through the huge glass separating them.

“Neh..” Tayeoen replied forcing a smile.

“Did you, by chance, cry?” he asked.

Taeyeons miled and said, “Ani… I just woke up that’s why…”

“OHHH…” Mr. Lee said. But he knows that Taeyeon did cry. He saw her running towards the ladies room with a very red face earlier… he just rode on whatever Taeyeon was saying… this will help her record the song with emotions too…

“Okay… please start…” Mr. Lee commanded.

And so, Taeyeon sang the song beautifully. Lots of emotions was felt. Her angelic voice with a pure emotion can be heard while she was singing.

[NOTE: Read the english lyrics below...]

Leeteuk was walking at the coridoor as he passed by the recording room. He heard the way Taeyeon sang If, with a very good emotion. He does not know that all of these emotions was because of him….. Leeteuk cringed upon hearing the lyrics… he realized the there was something in that song that Taeyeon is feeling right now…