Star King again?!

Waiting for You

 

Chapeter 23

Leeteuk’s PoV

SUJU DORM:

“Wahhhhhhh!” Donghae yelled across the corridor of our dorm.

“Yah!” I yelled, “What’s wrong with you?”

He smiled, “Hyung! SNSD will be back! They will come backkkkkk!” he shook my body like I was a leafy vegetable that he’s about to cook.

I was speechless. If they will come back, that means Taeyeon will be here too?!

“When?” I asked as calm as possible, but frankly, I am really damn excited!

“Actually, they arrived 2 days ago already…” He replied while texting YoonA.

“WHAT?!” I shouted. He looked at me with bulging eyes.

“Wae?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” I asked

“Taeyeon was not with them….” He informed me. “They said that she is still in Japan. She’s with Ha Yeon. I think she brought Hayeonnie there for her birthday, you know how much Ha Yeon wants to be in Japan’s Disney land”

Ha Yeon is Taeyeon’s little sister. She’s eleven years old right now and I know how much she likes to visit Japan’s Disney Land [true story]

“Ahhh…” I nodded and just walked towards my room.

“But hyung!” Hae called. I looked back, “I think Taeyeon came yesterday…”

“Chincha?!” I ran towards Hae.

“Neh!” he smirked. “SNSD will be guest stars in Star King today… are you going to come?”

“Of course!” I said excitedly. “I am a host there!”

Hae gave me a teasing look, “Arasso arasso!”

I junped excitedly towards my room,

“But hyung!” he called. “You better tell her everything now~”

I nodded and entered my room. I went straight to my dresser to find a good set of clothes to wear.

Blue… ani~, Pink… no no~, Yellow… to bright…I cannot decide! What the fudge!!!
I’ll just wear my best clothes. Black and white suits my fair complexion… I should just wear that! I told myself.

Aigoooo! I inhaled heavily, it’s really time to tell her! No more going back! It’s no or never!

I cleared my throat and stared at my reflection at the mirror. “Taeyeon… I love you…”

Ani… that’s too straight forward…I thought. “Well… Taeng… how are you? Oppa missed you…”

Aiiii~ it’s too chatty!Arghhhhh! What should I say!???

Star King Recording:

Narrator’s PoV

The set was packed with the audience. Of course, SNSD and SUJU combined with other stars like SHINee’s Onew and f(x)’ Luna and Victoria. Who wouldn’t come to the show?

Both groups are at their own dressing room, preparing for the recording. SNSD for one was busy doing their make ups and other things.

“Hey guys!” Heechul greeted as he entered the dressing room. All snsd girls were busy applying cosmetics.

“Opppa!” they all greeted. Heechul was with Eun Hyuk and Donghae, well, Leeteuk was there but he was too nervous to enter so he was still hiding behind the wall.

“How is Japan?” Hyuk asked as he walked towards her girl, Hyo Yeon. Of course, they avoided PDA so he did not touch a single epidermis of Hyo Yeon.

“Heaven oppa!” Hyo said with a very big smile.

All the girls were so happy and fulfilled to finally be reunited with their boyfriends.

YoonA giggled as Donghae walked towards her. “Leeteuk oppa, I know you’re there… come one in, she’s not here~” YoonA teased looking towards the wall.

She’s not here? Leeteuk thought after hearing what YoonA said. He walked towards Donghae who was YoonA’s hair with a smile.

“I knew it!” YoonA exclaimed. “You’re afraid right?”

Leeteuk smiled. “Not really.”

Yoona smiled, “Don’t worry oppa, she’s not mad at you…  she has moved on…”

Leeteuk cringed after he heard those. Does this mean… she don’t like me anymore? He sighed and looked down. This needles pericing me… I can feel it again. This was the same feeling I had before whenever I see Onew and her together…

“She’s not here right?” Leeteuk asked.

No one replied. There was a silence, but it was broken after they heard a flush coming from the toilet. Leeteuk turned his head to the toilet.

There he saw an angelic and fierce looking Kim Taeyeon. Woah! My angel is here! She’s here~! Leeteuk thought.

Leeteuk smiled as he stared at Taeyeon who was closing the door of the toilet.  Taeyeon looked up and saw Leeteuk standing in front of her smiling. After a few seconds of staring at each other, to stop the akwardnes, Taeyeon bowed and smiled back.

Both did not say anything to each other. Even the SUJU boys and SNSD girls were speechless as they watched both of their leader having a hard time to talk to each other.

Taeyeon was tired of being hurt. She knows that just by looking at him, she would hurt. Unknown to her was a Leeteuk who is dead in love with her.

Star King proper:

Kang Ho dong, as usual, greeted everyone happily. Together with his two SUJU side kicks, Leeteuk and Eun Hyuk…

“Oh!” Ho Dong exclaimed after finishing a punchline. “Our next guest is a very good magician.” He informed everyone.

“Chincha?!” Leeteuk asked cheerfully while staring at Taeyeon.

“Neh!” Ho Dong replied. “We need some representatives to sit in front so that our guest would be more at ease to do his tricks!”

Leeteuk giggled. ‘Arasso! I will volunteer!”

Everyone applauded him, “Okay, so you will be chopped into two…” Ho Dong teased.

“Ai really Sunbae~” Leeteuk scratched his forehead as he headed to a seat close to the other kpop groups.

“Hmmm….” Hodong started while eyeing on the kpop group members. No one was volunteering though.

He found Taeyeon’s head looking down so he called her attention, “Taeyeon-ah!”

Taeyeon immediately looked up, “Neh oppa?”

“Kyeopda~” Ho dong teased and Taeyeon blushed. “Just kidding… well, do you want to be one of the people in front?”

Taeyeon looked at the ones in front of her. The ones who volunteered, he saw Leeetuk sitting. “A-ani oppa… maybe Yoona or Jess wants, it will be better if it’s them~”

“Ani!” Both Yoona and Sica said.

“Seee~” Ho dong said. “Palli Taengo, sit in front… ah~ sit beside your Leeteuk oppa~”

Both SNSD and SUJU members’ eyes grew wider a sthey stared at her. “I’m sorry what?” Taey asked.

“There… beside your Leeteuk oppa…” Ho Dong repeated while pointing at Teuk.

Teuk was blushing and smiling. He was excited that Taeng will really sit beside him. This is so cool! I will definitely owe this one to Ho Dong sunbae~ he thought.

“Ah, arasso~” Taeyeon said nervously as he stood up and went down from the bleacher that she was sitting.

She took a seat beside Leeteuk. However, both were feeling akward and so there aren’t much talk. Actually, there was a 0% talk that happened.

Here watch it:

 

[just mind the ones at starking]

What is this?! Leeteuk asked himself. She’s not even letting her eyes stare into my eyes. She’s not talking to me! I am not used to that situation! She did not even look at me after he returned the microphone! He said. I envy these guests~ they get to talk to her and she gives them her very warm smile! That, before was always laid for me. she would always smile and hug me. talk and care for me… I miss that~ and if you only knew how much I wanted to talk to you~ [this is what in leeteuk's mind after Taeyeon returned the mic to him. if you'll see, he was not that happy that she did not look at him.]

 

 

What should I do? I should tell her now~ I mean later! But what if people will crowd her? What if she goes with other people, like Onew today? He’s here~ he might get Taengoo’s attention! Ani! I won’t let that happen!

 

Leeteuk grabbed a pen and a tissue paper on their table. her wrote something and gave it to Taeyeon,

-Taengoo-

            Hey Taeng, may we talk later? Just a few minutes…. I know that you’re busy too… please say yes~

-Teukie ^^-

She read the note and after that, she returned the tissue to him. There were no reply on the tissue and so he just stared at her, if ever she will give him a reply.

She just nodded and continued to enthusiastically talk to Ho Dong Hyung~

END OF RECORDING:

Leeteuk’s PoV

Everyone went to their dressing room. Even I was busy preparing to go home. I know that Taeyeon is still busy at their dressing room so I just let myself be calm. It’s now the time~ the time that I will tell her everything!

“Hyung, ready?” Si Won asked.

I inhaled, “Neh~!”

“Good luck!” everyone cheered. “Palli… go on hyung, before someone comes first~” Sungmin teased.

“Neh!” I ran as quickly as possible to get to SNSD’s dressing room.

Their dressing room is at the left wing while we are at the right wing of KBS building. Before turning around, I inhaled first to ease all the tensions in me. gahhh~ so nervous~

I felt everything went down when I turned to the right wing. Taeyeon was there yes… but she was laughing and chatting with Onew. She’s really having fun with him. Her face were ful of smiles. I can see it from afar.

I did not move closer. I am scared. I don’t want to interrupt everything. it’s fine to see happy. I know that the smile on her face will turn to a blank expression if she sees me in front of her. Maybe it’s not the time yet…

Now I know the feeling of being jealous. Now I know what jealousy is. Now I know what Taeyeon felt whenever I was with Joo… or whenever I am talking about Joo. I have been feeling this for a long time and it’s just now that I am admitting everything.

Nan Sranang Kim Taeyeon!