Innocent Minds....

Waiting for You

Chapter 12:

Taeyeon’s PoV

SMent Lobby

“Oppa…” I started… “I like you..”

I saw the look on oppa’s face. He looks dumbfounded when I said that. Why? Does he hate that fact?

I had always been oppa’s admirer. Ever since I came in this entertainment, I had alwayd like him. He’s my inspiration and my role model as a leader. Lots of anti fans says that I am not that capable of being a leader… that saddens me but because of oppa I became stronger…

He smiled after a few seconds… his angelic face showing his very unique dimples can be seen… ughhh! Oppa please don’t do that! My legs are trembling and I don’t want to faint…

I can sense that we are not alone… we have someone keeping us accompanied… I am not just sure who it is…

“Wow Taengoo!” Oppa said still smiling. He touched my hair and said, “Thank you so much for that admiration Taengoo…”

The warmth on his hands is so soothing. I am very nervous and I don’t know what to say. He’s not yet accepting me though… still, my heart is thumping like there are lots thunder sounds in it…

“Welcome..” I whispered looking down. I can’t look at him straight to his eyes. It’s so awkward I swear…

“But Taengoo… you know that you will always be my little sister right? My favorite baby sister in this entertainment… and I hope that it will only be like that…” he said.

I saw complete darkness when he said that. I was hurt. I was depressed and all I wanna do is to cry all my heart out. I don’t want him to see my crying. I hid everything. I pretended that I was alright but I definitely am not. I managed to look at him straight to his eyes. Oh how magnificent his angelic face was! The face and the person whom I fall in love with. Unfortunately, he does not feel the same way as I am…

I force a smile with a very clouded eyes… I know that those are tears that are clouding this silly face of mine. “Ah neh…”

“But I appreciate that you like me… I know that you like me ever since and I admire you for that too… but Taeng, I hope you would understand… It will be better if you focus more on your career…” he added.

“Neh oppa…” I said and finally cracked. I looked back at him when I heard my crying voice already. And there it goes.. the tears that were stocked in my eyes fell like a water falls… I was grasping for air because I can’t seem to breath properly. I don’t want to see me crying… I better leave before anything bad happens… “I’ll go ahead” I added and walked as fast as possible from him.

“Taeyeon-ah!” He called when I was approximately 2 meters away from him crying… I stopped but did not look at him. “kwenchana?”

That question made me cry more. Why do you have to care?! Your voice that is very soothing… your very caring aura… all of those… why do you have to show those now?! I really don’t want to look at him. In response to his question, I made a hand signal that I am fine. I just raised my thumb and went away.

I really really love you oppa… but I guess that love is just a one sided love…

Taeyeon’s Secret hiding place… stock room of SM Building:

I went straight to SM building’s stock room… there, I released everything… I wasn’t angry… I don’t have the right to be mad. I was just so sad… is shouldn’t be this sad anymore though… I know that he’ll say that. It’s because I have hoped for a “I like you to” answer before I left the dorm…

Narrator’s PoV

Taeyeon was there at the stock room. In a sitting position with her back resting on the walls and her face covered with her very short legs. She was crying her heart out because of the pain that she was feeling. She does not want any of SM artists to see her crying for she feels like it would just burden them if she tells her problems…

Meanwhile… back to Leeteuk’s Side…

Well, Taeyeon was right, they were not alone… unknown to them was a listening Super junior member in the name of… EVERYONE… and SNSD girls… with Onew and Jonghyun.

“What did he just say?!” Heechul murmured after Taeyeon went away from Leeteuk.

“ARE YOU OKAY?!” Onew copied Leeteuk. ‘HOW COULD HE SAY THAT WHEN IN FACT HE COULD SEE THAT TAEYEON IS HURTING!?” He ran outside for he can’t hold the anger that he was feeling. He immediately punched Leeteuk. He fell down hence, he did not fight back. He remained on the floor massaging his chin that was punched by Onew…

Onew was immediately stopped by Jonghyun and Yesung while Heechul and Dongahe helped Leeteuk to get up.

“Yah!” Onew shouted at Leeteuk while he was trying to stand erect. “What’s your problem?!”

Leeteuk looked at Onew with a weird expression. After internalizing some facts, he no know why Onew reacted that way. “Mianhae… I just said what I should say…”

“You’re crazy?!” Onew said. “You should’ve talked to her in a more private place. Not here! Besides, you should’ve followed her when you notice that she was crying!”

Leeteuk turned to a worried expression. “She cried?!”

“Of course she did!” Dongahe and Heechul said in chorous. “Who would not be depressed in such happening?”

“She just said that he likes me….” Leeteuk murmured.

“That’s the point!” Onew said. “She likes you… SHE LOVES YOU HYUNG!”

Lightning struck Leeteuk’s heart, metaphorically speaking. He felt like there were pins pricking his heart tons of times when Onew said that.

“Don’t tell me you think that she just like you as a fan or something, hyung…” Jonghyun interfered. “After you said all those words… You’re so dense…”

“Do you know where exactly Taeyeon is right now… HUH?!” Onew asked angrily. “Go and apologize, Hyung…”

Leeteuk looked down… “I’m sorry but I don’t have anything to say sorry for… if you want… you can go and find her… she needs you more than me…”

Leeteuk walked away from the gusy with a sad expression too. A guilty one probably….

“UgH!” Donghae and Yesung said. “he’s hopeless… I pity our Taengoo…” and every one sighed.

Leeteuk’s PoV

SUJU DORM:

She loves me… she likes me…  aigoo… My dongsaeng Kim Taeyeon… why am I feeling this way? Girls form the past confessed to me already but this is my first time to feel different. I believe that you will only be my dongsaeng… but I can’t believe that you’ll love me more than just a friend… I am really sorry Taeyeon-ah… I don’t want to hurt you… but I should be a responsible oppa to you…

I tried to forget everything that happened this day. I lay flat on my bed and was trying to find a comfortable position for sleeping but I just can’t. flashes of Taeyeon’s face with a sad expression made me worried. I know… she’s sad right now. I want to send her a text message but I am a bit scared of the outcome. I am not sure why I am scared… as I if Taeyeon would ignore a message from anyone… she’s not like that. She will ALWAYS reply… aish! What is happening?!

-Flashback-

Part 1
”She also said that if it’s not you, she’ll just enter the convent…” Onew told me…

Part II
“She never had a relationship to anyone even if many are courting her. She has been a loyal admirer to you.” Sunny said.

Part III
“I eep asking her to go on a double date with us… her first question would be, ‘Will the ‘he’ be Leeteuk oppa? If not I won’t come…’. “ SooYoung said.

Part IV
“She has always been and will forever be loyal to you… I hope you would realize how much she cares for you…” Kangin texted me after his recording with Taeyeon in Chin Chin…

-End flashback-

Gahhhhh!!!! I don’t know what to dooo!!!!!