Angry me~

Waiting for You

 

Chapter 21

Leeteuk’s PoV

I am so stupid for everything that I’ve done! How come I didn’t see this feelings coming? And what if…. What if Taeyeon would really want to move on? What if in Japan, she’ll try to erase everything? God knows that I will really have no idea what to do if that happens! Now I am sure that I really really really love her! I really do!

We returned to our dorm.. I was walking lazily. I feel so numb and clueless. I know that I was walking in a very slow pace. I am sure of that!

“Hyung… kwenchana?” Wookie asked when we finally got inside the dorm. I was too  depressed to talk and so I just lay flat on our couch. I saw wookie asking Yesung through facials but Yesung does not know what to reply.

“Paboo… stupid!” I murmured.

Wookie tried to joke, “ever since you’re like that hyung! Ehhehehe~ just joking!”

Heechul then came in from the kitchen with some sojus on his hand. “Want to have some drink?”. He placed the bottles on their center table and brought some characters for us to munch.

“Ani… I won’t drink… Soo baby asked me to stay away from those kinds of alcoholic chemicals! Ekekekkeke~” wookie replied.

“I am not inviting you…” Chul teased.

Wookie gave him a flaring look, “Aigooo… you guys! I’ll just go to my room then… you loveless freaks!” he playfully said as he spun around to his room.

Teuk covered his face with the pillow located at their couch. “stupiiiiid!”

“Yes hyung… you are~” Chul said. “Kaja, let’s have a drink! This will help you to release all the tension you know”

Yesung smirked as he positioned himself to have a drink with Heechul. “Hyung Palli! Drink!”

Leeteuk sat between Yesung and Heechul as he grabbed a shot glass for a drink.

Leeteuk was all speechless. He finished 4 bottles of sojus already while both Yesung and Hecchul was still finishing their 2nd bottle.

“Hyung! Take that easy! No need to rush the drink. We just started an hour ago…” Chul said.

Leeteuk started to feel dizzy. “Yah… you guys… do – do you know.. how… how stupid… I .. I was?? Huh?” he said in an intoxicated tone. “hehe… I think I can be.. be compared… to… to… Adolf Hitler… hahahahah~ for for… hurting my very special Kim Taeyeon!”

Heechul spit the sojus on his mouth. “What do you mean “My special Kim Taeyeon’?”

“Hahaha~ she’s she’s my darling…. She’s my everything you know… and and… me being so stupid… realized that just just now…”

“So you do love her?” Yesung asked enthusiastically…

“Ani…” Teuk replied. “I really really really really really love her…”

Heechul smiled, “But hyung.. don’t you think that it’s too late already?”

“MMMMM” Teuk responded. “That’s why I said that I- I am so stupid right??”

“And what about Onew?” Yesung asked.

“Yah!” Heechul reprimanded yesung, “Why do you have to put that now?”

“Eh… come to think of it… all onew gave Taengoo was happiness and joy… while I gave her depression and sadness…” Teuk said as he finished his 5th bottle.

“But Taeng will be the happiest girl if she knows that you like her back…” chul added

Teuk did not reply anymore. He was so dizzy and finally passed out after finishing the 6th and a half bottle… Heechul did not wake him up, even Yesung was dead asleep. Heechul has the highest alcohol tolerance so he does not have a problem when it comes to drinking.

“This guys really…” he murmured. He left Yesung and Leeteuk lying on the floor.

Few weeks later:

“Hyungggggggg!” Kangin called Leeteuk. “Palliiii! Look at our SNSD babies! They look all so matured!”

Leeteuk was busy cleaning their bathroom when Kangin called him. He cringed upon hearing the word SNSD. Of course. Her baby Taengoo is there! He ran from the bathroom with his hands wet with soap.

“Whereeeee???” Leeteuk asked as he searched for Kangin.

“Here! Kaja! I am at the living room” she shouted.

Leeteuk stood behind Kangin who was sitting in front of their desktop. It was only him and Kangin at the dorm. the others were guests stars at sring heart that’s why they were not there.

“Look at them…” Knagin said as he scrolled the pages of the window down. The page was all about SNSD’s comeback photos. Mr. Taxi comeback photos.

“Woah~” Leeteuk exclaimed. “Palli… look for Taengoo’s!”

“Alright alright!” Kangin said as he clicked the link to Taeyeon’s photos.

          

O.O

“Wow!” both awed.

“She looks….” He started, “like a goddess~”

“And her hair…” Kangin said, “She trimmed her hair and colored it with  blonde highlights. “She looks amazing Hyung!”

Why did she change her style? From a cute little Taengoo to a very mature lady like Kim Taeyeon… indeed she’s not the dongsaeng that I used to know. I really do love her… I hope she still has her feelings for me…

“Hyung… she matured… she immediately turned to a y style Taeyeonnie… she’s amazing!” Kangin said.

“Yah! She’s mine!” Leeteuk teased.

“Psh! She’s all yours then!” Kangin exclaimed. “But the question is… does she still likes you?”

Leeteuk spanked his neck, “Shut up!”

He walked back to the bathroom and finished his job… to clean the bathroom. Humming and singing the tune of Mr. Taxi….

After he was done, he got out of the bathroom and went to his room. He grabbed his phone and laptop and immediately surfed the net.  He typed “SNSD Taeyeon Japan debut”

He saw thousands of y Kim Taeyeon comeback photos. He was dazzled by the beauty that Taengoo expressed. “She’s so pretty…”

He was downloading every picture of Taeyeon that he found on the net. Everything as in everything!

He even made one photo of Taeyeon as his laptop and phone wallpaper.

“Aigooo… Taengo Yeppuda~” Teuk said as he lay flat on his bed with a big grin on his face.

His phone rang after a few minutes… omo! What if this is Taengoo?! He thought. He immediately sat staright and answered the phone..

“Yobossaeyo?” he greeted nervously.

“Opppa!” the caller said playfully. Leeteuk knows that it’s not Taeyeon. He felt nothing when the voice spoke.

“Nugussaeyo?” he asked.

“Oppa!” the voice said pissed, “It saddens me that you don’t know who I am…”

I giggled lightly, “Mianhae… but who is this?”

The caller sang the ‘Ice Cream’ song… and form that time, Teuk knows that it’s Joo. “Annyeong Joo! Sorry for that…”

“Hmph!” Joo exclaimed. “Since you commited a sin… you have to treat me today!”

“What?” Leeteuk asked, “What sin?”

“You did not recognize me that’s why!” Joo said. Oh… so that is a sin…

I tried to laugh, “Alright… fine… let’s meet up at Jan Sin Resto…”

“Yayyyy!” Joo cheered. “Okay! Annyeong oppa!”

“Annyeong!” I replied. I threw my phone on my bed. Aish! It’s not her! Tss! Why would Taey call me? she’s busy right now… tsk!

Restaurant:

Narrator’s PoV

“Annyeong Oppa!” Joo greted as she stood up from the chair where she was sitting. Leeteuk bowed and took the seat in front of her.

“How do you do oppa?” Joo sid in a flirty tone..

“I am fine… what about you?” he asked.

“I am good too…” she replied. “Anything new about you?”

Leeteuk smiled as his brain projected Taeyeon’s image, “Well I am so renewed right now…”

“Wow! That’s good then!” Joo said. A waiter came to give the menu. They started to look for a food to eat, after which, they told the waiter their orders.

SNSD’s side…

Taeyeon’s PoV

Even if I am moving on… I should at least be a good friend to him right? Taeyeon asked herself. He’s been an awesome oppa to me… a supportive one! I should at least give him a call.  She thought.

All SNSD girls were busy talking on the phone. They were all calling their boyfriends… Taeyeon called Onew first but his line was busy… so she then decided to call her Leeteuk…

Restaurant:

Narrator’s PoV

Both Joo and Leeteuk was happily eating the food that they ordered. They were enjoying the mouth watering food dined in front of them.

“Mmmm… Joo-ssi, I’ll just go at the bathroom for a second… will that be fine?” Teuk asked.

“Ah neh…” Joo replied.

Leeteuk did not notice that he forgot to bring his phone with him… and in a coincidental timing, his phone rang… and guess who the caller was? It was no other than Taeyeon…

-My Taengoo- calling:

Accept      decline

Joo grabbed Leeteuk’s phone to answer it. She answered the phone because the restaurant has a very quiet ambiance and Teuk’s phone is breaking the quietness.

Joo smiled when she saw that it was Taeyeon… what a coincidence Taeyeon… She thought as she made an evil smile, sorry but Leeteuk won’t be answering any of your calls…

“Yobosaeyo…” she pressed accept.

“Hello..?” Taeyeon greeted with a weird tone. “Who’s this? Uhm.. may I speak with Leeteuk?”

“This is Joo…” she teased. “Oppa’s busy as of the moment…”

“Ah is that so…?” Taeyeon replied after a few seconds of silence.

“Neh…” Joo said. “And please don’t call him again… he’s really busy…”

Joo did not know that Leeteuk was already standing behind her. “Annyeong!” Joo said.

“Neh… annyeong..!” Taeyeon said. Sadness and disappointment can be heard from her voice. She was sooo sad to hera that Leeteuk was with Joo.

“Yah!” Leeteuk yelled as he grabbed the phone from Joo’s hand. He walked forward and stood in front of her. He looked at his phone ‘My Taengoo- Call ended: 1:24’

“Oh oppa! You’re back!” Joo said in a surprised tone. She stood up with a horrified expression.

“What right do you have to answer a call of my phone?! Huh?!” Leeteuk asked angrily. He was fierce and pissed oof with Joo’s behavior.

“Sorry oppa… but your phone was breaking the silence in this restaurant!” Joo said.

“Even so!” Leeteuk said. “Weren’t you trained to  give people some privacy?!”. “Kaja… I’ll bring you home. This dinner is over…” he added angrily as he pulled Joo away from their table. He left the waiter with the payment for the food that they ordered. He was too mad and was holding Joo’s wrist like he was about to break them.

Unfortunately, paparzzis cam out from no where. Flickers of light was seen by them. Both were even covering their faces as they headed to Leeteuk’s car.

“Jungsu, why are you with Joo?” one reporter said, ‘is she your girlfriend?”

“Yes.. I am…” Joo replied immediately before entering the car.

“IGOEBOYA!” Leeteuk yelled upon entering the car. Joo was inside already while the paparazzis were crowding his car. “What’s with you Joo?! What’s your problem!? Don’t you have the proper etiquette? Who told you that you are my girlfriend huh?!”

“Oppa… please don’t be mad…” Joo said. It was her first time to see Leeteuk like that. “I thought you like me back.. you agreed to have a dinner with me.. twice already!”

“It’s not like that! I like you as a friend! Not as a lover!” he yelled. “AISHHHH! I am sooo disappointed with you Joo!” he said as he drove her to her dorm. “You have noooo right to say that you’re my girlfriend! I want you to take that back if ever we come out of the news!”

“But it’s for publicity too oppa!” Joo said in a flirty tone as she stared to Leeteuk’s eyes.

“Publicity your face! I don’t care! You take those back! If you won’t do that, I will! Do you get me?!” he sounded even angrier. He was holding his steering wheel like it’s about to break. He was ferice and angry. What if these happenings will be out of the news? News spread even faster! What if Taeyeon would see this?! She would definitely hate me! she would really forget about me! I don’t want that to happen! I want her to be mine! She’s my life! Arghhhhhh!

 

Breaking news: Super Junior's Leader and Joo; In a relationship?!

Both Suju boys and SNSD girls saw the news which came out after just an hour...