Coincident confession....

Waiting for You

Chapter 11:

Leeteuk’s PoV

SMent Building:

-Flashback-

“Komawo Taengoo~” I said without looking at her with a big grin on my face

I stopped what I was doing when I realized that I wasn’t talking to Taengo, but I am talking to Joo… why did I do that?

“Yah… I am much prettier  than Taeyeon…” Joo said with her face full of irritation.

I was a bit ashamed to look at her now… what have I done?! Mitchosseo~

“Mianhae Joo…” I apologized. There was an anger in her eyes… ic ould see that… but then as a very kind lady she accepted my apology…

-end flashback-

“Why did I just say that?!” I told myself while I was alone in our room. Aish~ I am insane! I SAID THAT IN FRONT OF JOOO! Argh! STUPID!

“Hyung!” Kangin called from the living room. His voice was so loud that I was able to hear it in my room.

“WHAAAAT?!” I yelled.

“Palli!” He replied. “You’re MV has been released! Come and watch it!!!”

When I heard him say that, I felt something weird… I should be excited about the MV because I filmed it with Joo… but why is that not happening??

I must say, I lazily got up from my bed and went downstairs to watch the MV…. Aish! Why am I not excited? Why do I feel something weird? I feel like there’s something missing…

I was curiously watching the MV when I saw a picture of SNSD on the website’s heather. And of course, SNSD… Taeyeon is there… and when I saw he rvery angelic face… I felt like there’s a change in my aura. Something changed in deed. I felt my lips move to a smile when I saw her face… my heart started to beat faster and I felt energized. What’s wrong with me really?! I thought.

“Yah hyung… why are you smiling?” Kanging asked. “Fulfilled with the MV that much?”

I should say yes… “Neh!” I lied. I must admit… some part of me says that I am not fulfilled with it… what is it?

Narrator’s PoV

SNSD’s dorm:

The girls were busy preparing for their lunch when their internet addict member, Im YoonA called their attention.

“Unniesss~” She called. “Look… Leeteuk oppa’s MV was released already… shall we watch it?”

Everyone came to her and stared at her monitor. “Well I guess we should…” Yuri replied.

Taeyeon was there with them… watching with them… she’s just not showing what she was feeling inside while they were watching the MV… the very sweet and couple like MV of Leeteuk and Joo… she was hurting deep down inside… she was even imagining them as TRUE couples while watching…

“Oh!” Seohyun exclaimed. “Look at the comment!”

xXloverxX says: awww its sooo cute…. I just wonder… what will happen if the girl happened to be Kim Taeyeon instead of Joo? Lololol!!!!

Miyumilovesyou says:
@xXloverxX: the world might be squeaking and will be blushing because of the presence of THE GREAT LEADERLY LOVE!

TEATEUK FOREVER!

[A/N: This are true comments from Youtube]

“Woah Unnie!” Hyo cheered. “You and Leeteuk oppa do have lots of fans!”

Taeyeon smiled. How I wish we could be couple…. She thought.

“Oh well… Lunch is served… we shall now eat our food!” SNSD’s food monster said after they were done watching the MV.

Taeyeon forced a smile at them for she knows that SooYoung was trying to relieve the tension that is around. Before sitting down on a chair, Taeyeon first their wall mounted flat screen TV so all of the could watch the TV.

“Oh… That’s Leeteuk oppa right?!” Tiffany cheered as she pointed at the screen with some fries on her rmouth.

Taeyeon followed Tiffany’s hands and saw his angelic Park Jung Soo seating at the hot seat of Entertainment Live.

“What is he doing there?” Sica asked herself.

“The Music Video that you made with Ms. Joo has been controversial news Teuk!” Shindong teased, being one of the hosts here.

“Oh… we opened the TV late…” Seohyun said with a pouting lips.

The girls did not mind their maknae while she was doing her agyeo… what a fail of Seohyun’s side…

“Ah neh….” Leeteuk replied with a smile. “Well, that’s fine… I haven’t been in the news lately anyways…”

“You’re such a joker!” One host teased. “How’s Joo as a co-worker Teuk?”

Leeteuk stopped for a moment and answered, “Well, she’s very professional… she knows what to do in just one saying… she can act good to… she sings very well too! She’s a very good co- worker…”

The hosts nodded, but Shin dong teased. “But Taeyeon seems to be better…”

Leeteuk all of a sudden blushed… even Taeyeon who was watching Leeteuk intently…

The hosts laughed, “Oh yeah… we heard lots of rumors about you and SNSD’s Leader Taeyeon…”

“Ah neh…” Leeteuk said with a smile.

“You guys have tons of fans out there ever since SNSD debuted… well, much more in number now…” Lee Young, one of the hosts, asked. “Mind explaining that to us?”

Taeyeon was so nervous for Leeteuk’s response to this. She knows that Leeteuk knows that she loves him…

Leeteuk giggled lightly, “Taeyeon is a very good dongsaeng to me. she’s mature and vey very sweet at a very young age. She has an amazing voce that would melt everyone’s heart and she has been a responsible leader of SNSD… but I have no idea that we have a so called ‘Tae-Teuk’ fans out there… but if you find our chemistry appealing… I extend our warmest gratitude… but I assure you that Taeyeon will always be my little sister…”

Shindong was a bit speechless. He wants Taeyeon for Leeteuk and vice versa…

There was like a hot water spilled on Taeyeon’s body when she heard what Leeteuk said. She expected it already but of course, it hurts when you hear the person you loved for 3 years say that he will always treat you as his younger sibling?

Taeyeon did not let her members see her feelings inside so she just faced down and continued eating her food.

10:00 pm

Taeyeon was doing her night routine… to listen to Sukira so that she could hear Leeteuk’s voice…

There was a caller that time who asked a very good question at Leeteuk… “Oppa… do you think confessing to someone that you love is the best way to know if he’ll like you back?”

Eun Hyuk giggled at the question of the girl. He felt that the question suits Leeteuk very well. “Hyung, Palli… ANSWER HER QUESTION!”

Leeteuk smiled, “Was that for me?”

“Neh..” the caller replied.

“Well yeah…” Leeteuk reply… “Nothing will be lost if you confess right?”

“Ah neh…” The caller said. “Komawo oppa~”

“Arasso!” Leeteuk said. “Thank you also~”

Confessing…? Taeyeon thought. Appa… is this a sign?SHOULD I CONFESS?

SMENT BUILDING:

I have decided!he’s right… nothing bad will happen if the words I like you come out of my mouth… Taeyeon thought while she was walking at their building’s lobby.

With so much coincidence, Taeyeon saw Leeteuk walking towards her at the lobby too.

“Oh!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “Oppa!”

“Oh Hey taengoooo~!” Leeteuk greeted as he walked faster to her Kim Taeyeon.

“How have you been?” Taeyeon asked.

“I am well!” Teuk replied.

“That was a very nice MV oppa! You looked good at the video… with Joo..” Taeyeon informed halfheartedly.

Leeteuk felt stranged, he should be flattered for Taeyeon said that he looks good with Joo, but he did not. “Oh… thanks…”

Taeyeon forced a giggle. “Oppa has always been a good looking man…”

Leeteuk blushed, but the weird feeling rained on him so he started to excuse himself… “I’ll go ahead Taeng… I’ll meet you ASAP?” He said as he walked slowly away from her.

Tell it to him Taeyeon…Taeyeon thought. Tell him now!

“OPPA!” She called as she turned around to face Leeteuk who was walking at her back already. Leeteuk stopped when he heard his Taeyeon called him.

“Neh?” Leeteuk faced Taeyeon with his angelic smile.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon started nervously… “I like you…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE LIKE this FB page: LittlemissBlue's Story hall

Follow me on twitter: Sapphire5411