Star King blues...

Waiting for You

Chapter 3

Taeyeon’s PoV

Star King Studio

I tried my very best to be as normal as possible. I tried to hide this hurt feelings inside so that my co-stars won’t be worried… so that the fans won’t be worried. Any ways, he just said that he likes her songs, so what should I worry about? Besides, I am just Kim Taeyeon… her little sister… I have no right to be jealous.

“Taengoo-ah!” Kang Ho Dong oppa cheered as he saw me talking to Luna about their upcoming album, release and also about the show.

I looked at oppa’s direction and bowed with a huge smile at him. He’s one of the funniest and the best host in the entertainment industry. I really admire everything about oppa, well, maybe not his fatty self though. Peace oppa! Kekeke!

“How are you oppa?” I asked as he patted Luna’s head in acknowledgement for her presence. He then looked at me and said, “Oh I am fine!”

I giggles lightly and said, “Looks like this episode will be an intriguing one for me, oppa!”

He laughed and said, “Well you have been naughty lately!”

I was able to cheer up because of oppa’s jokes. Though it’s corny, his jokes makes me laugh.

“I am not!” I debated.

“Yes you were unnie!” Luna sided oppa.

I pouted in front of her and said, “How dare you backstab your unnie! You won’t be eating your dinner today!”

Both of the laughed and said, “It’s fine. I’ll ask my twinnie to cook for me and bring it to our dorm later.” Then showed her cute face while sticking her tongue out. Luna is wone of my closest friends here in SMent. She’s like a baby sister to me. noth of us have abit of the same personality. Both main singers and both the ‘idiots’ of our group! xD.

“Guys, we’ll start in 8 minutes, please get ready!” Director Nim informed us. We then took our seats and slowly prepared ourselves for the episode. I sat beside Luna and Sulli while Leeteuk sat with Hyukie as Ho Dong- oppa’s co-hosts. The two were as excited looking as always as they get ready for director’s cue.

“Welcome to Star King today!” Ho Dong oppa cheered when director Nim said ‘action’. Everyone giggled and clapped at the same time.

The trio joked nd joked, of course, and so the set was filled with laughter and joy. I, too forgot everything. It was cool! Not until, HO Dong oppa started to shoot us with his sharp shooting questions.

“SNSD’s Leader, Taeyeonnie is here!” Ho Dong oppa announced and everyone, together with the sones gave me a resounding applause.

I bowed at them with a smile and looked at the three who was staring at me. Hyuk gave me a ‘fighting’ sign while Leeteuk smiled proudly at me.

“Annyeong Hasseyo Oppa… viewers!” I greeted.

“It seems that our Taeyeonnie is in a lot of trouble today.” Oppa teased.

I scratched my forehead and tried to sound as funny as possible, “ I am always in trouble oppa!”

“It seems like it!” Hyuk teased back, and so everyone laughed at me. I am fine with it, they always laugh at me anyways…

“Yah oppa!” I glared to be funny. “Am I here to be scolded again?!”

Ho Dong oppa giggled and said, “Ani… it’s just that, many fans are curious about the answer that you gave Leeteuk when he asked you about your Ideal girl.”

My heart thumped very fast and I think I am turning red. I feel like all the heat energy n me is rising up and I think that my skin reached it’s boiling point for that. I saw the curious look on oppa’s face. I am not sure if he’s curious or if he’s mad about it. And I don’t know what to answer Ho Dong oppa. I am so dumb!

“Uhmmm…” I hesitated at first, “What about it?”

Ho Dong oppa giggled and teased me once more. “You’re trying to say that you don’t know what you answered huh!”

I forced a smile to look jolly in front of them and said, “Oh… so it’s obvious that I am doing that!”

“Ya think?!” Luna teased beside me and everyone laughed again.

“Oh oh!” Joon Oppa butted in, “I heard lots of netizens talking about it right now. They even made a couple name for you, ‘Tae-Teuk couple’ or the ‘Leader Couple’”

Everyone awed in surprise. Even me. I was worried and glad at the same time, glad because even if both of us took it as a joke, thos people supports it. And if ever, they will support me to. I am worried because, what if Leeteuk oppa doesn’t like it? What if he wants someone else to have a couple name with and not his so called sister.

“Coooool!” Eun Hyuk teased back. Some were laughing while some were just smiling. Gosh! I am sooo nervous right now!

“Moving on…” Ho Dong interrupted my insane thoughts about oppa. He then turn to talk about Luna’s ‘Horse leg’ scandal. xD. That was close! Ahhaha!

If God forbids, if this shall be the day the he wants me to confess to Leeteuk, then I’ll say it here… but if not… I guess I shall just keep it a secret. Ah! I know! I have to ask for a sign! If Ho Dong asks Leeteuk’s Ideal girl today and he says its me, then I’ll tell it! But if not, then I won’t. and the probability that he’ll say It’s me is… point five percent. *sighs*

Another guest was introduced to us, a cool acrobat who battled against Victoria’s flexibility. Gosh those two are so awesome! It’s like they have no bones inside them, so elastic.

“Alright!” Ho Ding oppa shouted that made everyone listen to him. I too was a bit surprised with it. “Going back to Teukie!”

“Ah neh?~” Leeteuk asked in a playful tone.

“If you were to compare your Ideal girl to someone here in the industry, who would it be?” he asked which caused a silent environment.

Leeteuk tried to be funny and said, “Super Junior I guess…”

“Yah!” Hyuk shouted in a playful manner, “Be serious hyung!”

Teuk giggled and said, “I have to say Ms. Joo…”

And that anwer made my heart drop. It’s just like there were tons of thorns pricking my heart right now. I should’ve expected this answer…. Why would it be me anyways? Of course it’s Joo Unnie! He has lots of cd’s of her too. I tried to look as mormal as possible but at the back of me… I really wanna cry. I want to tell him already… but because of his answer, I guess we’re really not meant for each other.

I am trying my best to hold my tears up. Luna and Sulli was staring at me too. They know that I am hurting… it’s true! Who would’t be hurt?! I’d rather believe that he does not like anyone than knowing that he likes someone already.

“wow!” Ho Dong oppa cheered. “Joo is pretty too! Looks like you like small white skinned ladies huh! So typical you…”

Everyone laughed by Ho Dong oppa’s joke but I did not for I was still processing the fact that it is confirmed. He really likes her…

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah!” Ho Dong oppa then turned to me. “You mentioned in Sukira that you’re ideal type is Leeteuk-ssi but it sounded like you were joking… were you really joking that time?”

Taeyeon-ah, think, think, think! Not yet! It’s not yet time… I took a deep breath and ensured that I would be able to speak without cracking up or without my tears falling down from this foolish eyes of mine.

“uhmmm…” I started, “Am I really in starking or at entertainment live?”

They giggled lightly and said, “Of course you’re in star king!”

I smiled and said, “Ani, I was joking yesterday… but Leeteuk oppa is also an Ideal guy. He’s always been an ideal man for all of us.”

“Ohhh…” Hyuk awed. “who is it then?’

“I must say… that it will be… My husband, Jung Hyung Don!” I joked and everyone laughed at me.

“Yah!” Ju Ri unnie shouted, “It was just last month when you were like, vomiting him to us and now he’s your ideal man?!”

I tried to laugh and said as humorously as possible, “I Know….he still looks like a pudding to me…”

They all laughed at what I was saying… “Peace out Hyung Dong Pudding!”

Leeteuk’s Car

Taeyeon’s PoV

“Uhm oppa, you can just drop me by the park, I’ll just go tak a walk to our dorm” I said without looking at him because I know that the moment I look at him, my eyes would just start to cloud.

He looked at me worriedly and said, “But why just there? I always bring you home whenever we have the same schedule…”

“Nothing, don’t mind me…” I lied. Oh oppa! If you would just know how wounded my heart is right now… “I have to go to 7eleven to buy some noodles for the girls.”

“I can take you to 7 eleven and drive you home…” he suggested.

“Ani oppa… I am fine…” I said.

“Ani!” He then sounded like a dad again, “It’s late already and you’re an idol. You shouldn’t be seen roming around this late at night. I’ll bring you home and that’s final!”

Ahhh! Oppa! Please don’t be like that! The more you care for me the more my mind says that I have a chance in your heart when in fact it would never happen! Please!