END?~

Waiting for You

 

Chapter 26:

Years have passed and the couple have been really a good and loving partners to each other. Taeyeon is also 9 months pregnant and is ready to give birth to their first child this month. However… a certain incident happened.

An incident that Leeteuk will surely never forget~

It was just a normal day in Seoul. A normal and fun day for everyone when a news came flashing on the television that ex- SNSD Leader and fiancée of SUJU’s Leader had an accident and is in a critical condition.

Leeteuk did not waste any single second and he rushed to get his car and drove to the hospital where his girlfriend is admitted.

Taengooo… please don’t leave me… please don’t! I love you and I don’t want you to leave me… don’t leave us… me and our future son! Please don’t!

He was nervous and was trembling because he does not know what would happen to him if both of his love ones die this day.

He arrived in front of the I.C.U where Taeyeon was monitored by the doctors. The SNSD girls are there and were crying because their Unnie is in a critical condition.

“Where’s the doctor?” Leeteuk asked calmly as possible. The doctor came out of the room with a not so pleasing face. Leeteuk rushed to glance on the glass on the door and saw Taeyeon really in a bad state. He started to cry and his fists were now clenching together.

“Mr. Park…” the doctor began…

“How’s our child?” Leeteuk asked sounding calmer now.

“We were able to get the baby from her… your son is now monitored on an incubator...” he informed Leeteuk.

Leeteuk felt a bit relaxed because he knows that his son is alive… however… his fiancée…

“How about Taeyeon?” Tiffany butted in.

“She’s still in a critical condition…. If after 24 hours she’s unconscious… we’ll have to announce her dead…” the doctor said. “I am very sorry for this Mr. Park…”

Leeteuk fell on his knees. He was speechless and is very frustrated.

Why now Taeng?! Why now?! Please don’t leave us! Me and your son! Don’t leave us please!! He pleaded while he was facing the wall…

 

GUYS! THIS WILL BE THE SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY... PLEASE SUPPORT~ SORRY OF IT'S A VERY LATE ACTIVE... I hate to admit it but... i lost Inspiration for this story... Maybe it's because I am too excited for making the other fic "We'll be siblings". I ahve lots of ideas for that fic... so when i post the last chapter.. I'll be starting that fic immidiately.... PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND MY STORIES~