Farewell~

Waiting for You

 

Chapter 27

LAST CHAPTER

Leeteuk’s PoV

I don’t know what to do. My fiancée is in the ICU while my son is at the incubator. God! Please! I need your help now~ Please don’t take them away from me. we still have lots of things to do in life! I need my Taeyeon. Please don’t let her die….

“Oppa… your son…” Sunny started as she patted my back. She said my son… I felt happy and more relaxed. “You should see him. He’s gorgeous!”

I tried to smile. I want to see him but I don’t want to leave my future wife alone. She needs me now. “I don’t want to leave her…”

“You still can’t go inside Teuk!” Sungmin said. “Go look at your son first. I know that you’ll feel better the moment you see him.”

I inhaled. They are right! Whenever they say ‘my son’ I really am feeling happier! My son... the fruit of our love for each other.

I followed them as they led me to the way to the nursery room. “There oppa… the one inside the big transparent lighted box.” Tiffany said. “Isn’t he gorgeous?”

    

He is! He really looks like me! indeed he’s my son! I thought while starring at him. I can’t take my eyes of him for I can see Taeyeon’s face on his, Taeyeon’s and mine.

“Oppa… what should we call him?” Yuri asked.

When she asked that question… I remembered the moment when Taeyeon and I was searching for names in the internet. Names for our child to be.

-Flashback-

It was her seventh month  in pregnancy that’s why we decided to search for names already. Taeng being too girly wanted the name to be a mixture of my name and her name…

“Oppa… what about Park Jung Yeon” she suggested as she nudged her chin on my shoulders while I was sitting in front of the computer. She was behind me while we search through the net.

“Taengoo… that baby is a son… not a daughter. Ara?” I said as I pinched her nose. She giggled and massaged her nose.

“Ah oppa!” she called. “What about, Park Sang Hyun?”

“Sang hyun?” I retorted. “Waeyeo?”

She smiled. “Nothing… I just came up with the name as I heard a thunder sound outside.” She said. She was right. It was actually raining while we were thinking of a name.

-end flashback-

“Sanghyun!” I replied. “We’ll call him Sanghyun…”

They all nodded. “Wow!”

“Cool name Hyung!” Hyukie complimented.

-after 22 hours-

We were all waiting for the moment Taeyeon would wake up. I am beginning to lose hope. Please don’t take her away from me! Please!

“Mr. Park…” the doctor said as he came out from the ICU where Taeyeon was staying.

I immediately stood up from my seat and went near him. “My wife… HOW IS SHE?!” I yelled for I am too depressed already.

“Sir…” he began. Everyone went closer… “We’re very sorry… we already pronounced her dead exactly 10:30 PM. She did not make it… we’re very sorry sir…”

I did not waste any time and rushed to where Taeyeon was lying. I hugged her as tight a possible and said, “Taengoo please don’t leave me! please don’t! I really really need you! Sang Hyun and I needs you Taeng! Please don’t leave us!”

“Hyung!” Dongahe pulled me away from her. I don’t know why~

“Yah! Get off me!” I yelled as I pushed him away from me. I returned hugging my Taeyeon and will never stop hugging her.

“Taengooo… please don’t leave meeee! Please! We still have lots of things to do! Our marriage in Paris. Sanghyun needs your care Taeng! Yes… you gave birth to very handsome young man Taengooo!”

I hugged her as tight as possible. Really! I love hugging her~

Taeyeon’s Wake

I was calmer on her wake. Now, I know that she’s in a very safe place. I already took the fact that she left us already…

“Oppa… everything will be fine… please don’t be depressed anymore… neh?” Ha Yeon said, Taeyeon’s 11- year old sister.

I force to smile while staring at her casket. “Neh…”

“Don’t worry hyung…” Jo Won said, Taeyeon’s older brother cpmforted. “She’s already with God. Besides, she did not leave you with nothing… she left you with a handsome son…”

I turned my eyes on my son,  Sanghyun, who was being carried by her grandmother… My son… ia m so sorry that you will grow up without a mother.. but I assure you… mom loves you more than anything else. Dad loves you too~ we both love you so much!

Narrator’s PoV:

SangHyun after 19 years…

“And that’s how my parent’s love story is…” I said on an interview at Star King.

“Wow Cheongdoong!” Kang Ho Dong, my dad’s bestfriend complimented. “It seems like Leeteuk-ssi told everything to you…

I laughed, “Neh… he really loves my mom~ and based on his stories… it seems like mom is really a fantastic girl!”

“Neh!” Eun Hyuk ahjussi said. Hahaha~ he does not want me to call that name ‘ahjussi’ whenever on the set~

“Taengoo is a very sweet, dorky and caring girl~” Eun Hyuk ‘Hyung’ said, “He loves the both of you so much~”

“I know that. I love my mom too!” I replied with a smile. “Both dad and I love her. No wonder dad is still single today…” I teased.

“Yah Leeteuk- ssi!” he called while looking at one of the cameras. “Will you still look for a yeoja?!”

I laughed. “He’s too old for that kind of stuff!”

Everyone giggled as I said those.

Everyone was living a very happy life. HyoHyuk, SunSun, SiFany, JongSica, OnLuna, YoonHae and MinYul got married really.

My dad… well… let’s just say that he’s still married with mom. He’s still wearing his wedding ring so that no one would think that he’s single already. he never takes it off. Well, not unless he’s taking a bath.

Mom, dad.. SARANGHAE~

Dear reader... I am so sorry if the ending is not the way you wanted it to be. I want my story to be more unique to other stories. it seemed like eveyone's using a happy ending so i thought of having this story as an angst ending. But still it's a happy one since Leeteuk stayed loyal to Taeng.

PS: Sang Hyun/ thunder has been the narrator from chapter one till the end... he was expplaining his parents' love story in starking