S-E-O-U-L

Waiting for You

Chapter 4

Narrator’s PoV

The cold breeze of the winter air in Seoul made my soul refreshed! Cool, Seoul and soul! Ahhaha! I was at SMe’s pantry, my favorite place in that cruel building, to relax. It’s just another normal day for everyone though.

“Noona!” Kyuhyun called from the lobby.

“Neh?” I asked as I walked towards him. “What is it?”

“Palli!” he replied as he placed his arm on my shoulders, “Wookie hyung and I have something to show you.”

Aigoo… probably another dorky pictures of Kpop idol after rehersals. Well, that’s us, the picture trio as the call us.

I entered SJ’s cubicle with Kyuhyun, there I saw starcraft-playing-mammals who are waiting for their rehersals to start. Wookie was smiling in front of his computer’s monitor and said, “Palli Taeyeon-ah… look at this!” as he showed me a picture of Jonghyun and his crazy selca.

I looked closely at it and laughed so hard when I saw a bit of a booger on the PD standing behind him.

“Yah, wookie oppa…” I started with so much laughter on my voice, “Look at that… PD nim and His booger!” then there goes my ahjumma laugh again.

“Playing around with PD nim’s face again??” Kangin Oppa asked from no where. He was walking with Leeteuk oppa when he said that.

I was still lauging, I just can’t get over that picture, “Neh… it’s really funny~”

Kangin oppa then looked at the picture. I saw the look on his face, he was controlling his laugh while looking at the picture. “Yah! Let it our oppa! Let it out!”

Still  he was holding his laughter back, and so Donghae Oppa punched her back… and there it goes, noth Kangin oppa’s and my laugh filled SUJU’s office.

“Guys, we need to practice now…” Leeteuk oppa called by the door. I walked outside with Kangin oppa and saw SooYoung walked by.

He gave Wookie a hug… let’s just say, there’s something going on between them… obviously… hahaha!

Kangin oppa shook my hands as he left SooYoung and I standing by their office door.

“Annyeong Taeyeon-ah~” Leeteuk oppa greeted as held my hands with his soft palm…

When all the Suju members evaporated to reherse ans SooYoung went to our dressing room, Jjong then came in front of me and said, “Noona! Why were you laughing at my picture?!”

I giggled lightly by his question, plus the fact that he appeared in front of me just to ask that question. “I was not… I was lauging at…” “PD-Nim’s booger~”

“Ewww Noona… so un girly of you~” he teased.

Aigoo, a typical Jonghyun reaction whenever I talk about boogers… bwahhha

“Anyways, I was here to ask something…” he then turned to a serious Dino head~

“What is it?” I asked as I walked towards the lobby.

“Last week…. At Star King…” he started… ugh~ I know where this will go… “Are you fine already?”

I stopped for a moment and breathed in, and out after replying, “Yes I am… I know that he would answer that at the first place…”

He looked at me curiously and asked, “You do?!”

“Yup!” I forced a smile. “Upon entering his car, I knew that he likes her… so I predicted his response to Ho Dong oppa already…”.

“Aish Noona~” Jonghyun exclaimed. “You should tell him now~”

I was about answer him but Onew interfered. “Tell who what?”

“Nothing…” I lied.

“Ah… I must go now noona… sica might be looking for me already…. Annyeong~” Jjong waved as he darted away from us.

“Uhm… Taeyeon-ah....” Onew said, “Lately… I noticed that you are experiencing some problems… do you want to share something?”

I smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry about me too much Onew… I am fine…”

Onew just sighed and said, “Well, if that’s what you say… but if you need help or if you need someon to talk to, I am here okay?”

I nodded and said, “Neh~… Thanks so much”

“Taengoo~” my angel called. I know it’s him because he’s the only one who calls me that.

Both Onew and I looked at him standing by the water cooler. “Neh oppa?” I asked.

“Dierctor Lee is calling you… I think we’ll have a group meeting right now…” he said with a smile.

“Ah neh~” I said as I turned to Onew, “I’ll go first… annyeong?~”

I went by Leeteuk’s side and we walked together to the meeting room. While we were walking, Leeteuk oppa asked me something, “Looks like the two of you had a serious talk awhile ago…”

I looked at him surpised, ‘We did?! Oh please~”

He giggled “So what was it that you guys were talking about?”

I laughed and said, “Nothing… just some nonsense.”

He faked a sigh and said, “So now you keep secrets form you older brother…”

“Ani! It’s not that I am hiding something from you…” I objected, “It’s just that, I think you’ll find it insane or childish if I tell it to you…”

“No… I’ll listen… what is it?” he asked.

“Well….” I hesitated at first… “I have this story in mind… a story in which a girl likes his older bestfriend so much but she hides it from him because she thinks that the boy won’t like her back because this boy treats her as a sister. The girl also has this feeling that the boy likes someone prettier, and more talented than her.”

Teuk nodded… “Childish indeed.” He replied with his tone sounding a bit irritated. I knew he would act like this…. If only you knew that that’s us….

Meeteing room:

“Annyeong Taeyeon-ah!” Mr. Soo Man greeted with his crazy happy tone. Ugh, how weird it is to listen to him. “Please sit down…” he gestured towards a seat beside him. I did sit beside him and Leeteuk… well, that’s the place where all leaders shall sit.

There were only 5 SNSD members here. Sunny, Jessica, , Seohyun, SooYoung and me. while more SUJU oppas. Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, ShinDong, Songhae, Wookie and Leeteuk oppa to be exact…

“What’s with the meeting Director Kim?” I asked in a silent tone.

He smiled and said, “Well, you guys were chosen to sing the SEOUL song for this summit.”

“Woah~” all of us said. We were all shocked that we were the chosen singers to sing the song. It’ so cool to sing a song for Seoul!

The room was filled with chitchats as SooMan handed us the lyrics of the song… “Those aren’t arranged according to the singers ok… we still need to arrange that…”

We nodded at him and Kyu asked, “Is this a song with a story at first?” as he examined through the papers.

“Yup!” Soo Man said. “Now that you’ve mentioned that, I want the girls to please choose your partner…”

“Partner?!” Seo Hyun and Kyu exclaimed.

Seo cleared and said, “That’s cool!”

I giggled a little and , “I think I know who will Seohyun choose..”

Both Kyu and Seo blushed… SooMan noticed something weird so he said, ‘Well then let Seohyun chose last…”

“Ugh!” Seo said in dismay but of course, she did not let SooMan notice it.

“Taeng… do you want to chose first?” Soo Mang asked.

“Uhm… I’ll just chose last… let the girls choose first…”

“Very well…” SooMan replied. “Please o the honors Ms. Jung…”

“I’ll choose Sungmin oppa…” Jessica said as she gave Sunny a sly smile. Oh! Those two are on their teasing mode again…

“She’ll die later~” Sunny mouthed those words to me that made me giggled.

“I’ll pick Donghae oppa…” SooYoung said.

“Kyuhyunnie for me~” Seo said with her tender soft voice.

“Shindonggie~” Sunny raised.

“Well, Taeyeon dear, you’ll have to pick between Siwon and Leeteuk…” Soo Man said. My eyes grew wide for I thought that I’ll be able to pick Yesung Oppa or Wookie oppa…. I can’t choose Leeteuk~! I just can’t!

“What?!” I asked. “How about Wookie and Yesung oppa?”

“They’ll be just extras…” SooMan said. This is unfair! I should’ve pick first!

It took me a while to answer him… “Uhm… Siwon oppa…”

The girls and Siwon oppa looked at me intently… “Me?!” Siwon asked as he pointed to himself. “Why me?! Have Hyung instead… you’re closer to him…”

“Literally yes…” I teased. “Just kidding!”

“Well, that’s a good choice actually, Ms. Kim…” Soo Man said, “Since you and Teuk have this brotherly relationship, Teuk will act as your brother while Siwon will play as your love interest…. That’s better…”. “Meeting adjourned!”

We all stood up together. Teuk, acting gentleman made a way for me to get out of my place. He patted my head and said, “Meet you at the shooting area sister dear…”

I forced a smile at him and said, “Neh… Brother~”

Seoul MV Shooting:

Well, this day has been a cool day for me. well, it doesn’t matter if Leeteuk won’t play as my love interest…. We have a scene together anyways… and that scene is…. TO TEACH ME HOW TO RIDE A BIKE! Ahhaha! Crazy, I know right?!

Siwon oppa cracks jokes every now and then and same goes to everyone. This has been a cool Super Generation bonding! Kekeke~

“Oh me I have a joke!” I said while we were waiting for the director to come… we were all eating the Doritos coming from SHindong Oppa’s bag that her girlfriend packed for him. Ahaha!

“What is it?” Yesung asked who can’t still get over with our maknae innocence about ography.

“Why is 6… afraid of 7?” I asked.

SUJU oppas and my SNSD members looked at each other for a split second and then bursted into laughter.

“Because…. 7, 8, 9!” Siwon said still laughing. What?! They know that joke already?! Stupid Taengoo!

“Ahaha!” Sungmin said, “Nice try Taeyeonnie…”

“Aigoooo…” I said…. “Crazy me…. how the hell did you guys knew about this?!”

“That is what we call… awesomeness noona!” Kyu boasted as he placed his arm on our maknae.

“Hands off you Drakyu!” I scolded as I threw an empty bottle at him.

“Noona?!” He exclaimed and just giggled at him. He’s crazy in love with her… that’s’ for sure…

“Guys… director’s here~” Leeteuk called after finishing a phone call. I wonder who that caller is. Every now and then I keep glancing at oppa while the guys were cracking up jokes. He seemed so serious while talking on his phone...

And here I'll show you how our shooting happened... a fun shooting day with SJ oppas...