What?!

Waiting for You

 

Chapter 25

Leeteuk started to act reckless. He started to yell, tear papers to shreads and even break his own shot glass. He’s almost uncontrollable.

“HYUNGGG!!!!” Eun Hyuk exclaimed as he tried to pull Leeteuk away from their dish holder. “Stop that!”

Leeteum sounded so etoxicated. He giggled instead of being so mad. “Hahhaha! Ani ani! Palli, join me! it’s funnn!”

Hyuk scratched his forehead. If only the other members are here! Aigooo! Eottokhaeeee?! He thought while he was helping Siwon to stop Leeteuk from doing further damages at their house.

“Taeyeon-ahhh!” Leeteuk murmured as he lay down on their couch and hugged a pillow. “Why should you be that dorky, insane and loved by me? waeyooo?!”

Siwon and Eun Hyuk looked at each other. “Taeyeonnie!” they said in chorous.

Hyuk immediately pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Taeyeon’s number. luckily, Taeyeon was able to accept the call immediately.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Hyuk greeted.

“Oh! Oppa!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “What made you call me this time? Hyo Yeonnie is with Yuri and SooYoung… they are today’s guest in star golden bell…”

“Ani taeng.” Hyuk said. “I called because of Leeteuk.”

Taeyeon stopped brething. Leeteuk Oppa? She asked herself. “Ah chincha?! Waeyo?”

“Taeng he needs you now!” Hyuk said sounding depressed. “He’s so intoxicated right now and is really uncontrolled. Please come here! I know that you’re the only one who could make him calm”

“Arasso! I’ll be there!” She said and hanged up.

After few minutes:

“Opppa!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she barged in their house. Taeyeon was really worried so she did not knock anymore. She knows their password anyways.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Siwon cheered while holding Leeteuk’s wrist to protect other things from breaking.

Taeyeon walked closer to where Leeteuk was standing. Leeteuk was almost breathless. He was grasping for air. He was not looking at any direction except from their ceiling. He still was unaware that Teyeon was already there.

“Palli!” Hyuk commanded. “Hyung! Taeng is here!”

Leeteuk looked at his back upon hearing Taeyeon’s name. he was happy that Taeyeon was standing in front of him, worried and curious about him.

Taeyeon was trembling and almost teary. She saw what happened at her oppa’s dorm. a broken glass was there, torn papers and even some scattered pillows. She also felt remorseful seeing how Leeteuk, the man of his life, suffer in depression. She was feeling a bit guilty. She knows that she’s the reason of why Leeteuk reacted this way.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon started as she walked closer to Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiled at her and even offered his arms for a hug. Taeyeon did not continue walking, so instead, Leeteuk  was the one who approached her for a hug.

“Taengooo!” he sad as she hugged Taeyeon as tight as possible. For him, he does not want to let go. He did not want to let Taeyeon go….

Taeyeon’s tears fell off her eyes as Leeteuk hugged her. Both Siwon and Hyuk felt touch with the scene of Leeteuk and Taeyeon hugging. They felt victorious!

Taeyeon Leeteuk’s back to make him calmer. “Oppa, kwenchana?”

Leeteuk smiled and finally breaked away from the hug. “Of course I am! You’re by my side already!”

“Arasso… I’ll bring you to your room so you can sleep already…” she said. “Kaja~”

Siwon and Hyuk helped Taeyeon to bring Leeteuk, who was a bit dizzy already, to his room. When they arrived at his room, they immediately put Leeteuk to bed. Teuk was still awake but is really very dizzy already.

“Uhm… oppas, I’ll be needing pale of water and a face towel.” Taeyeon said. “Teuk oppa needs to be cooled down before her falls asleep…”

“Neh…” Siwon replied as the two evaporated form the room.

Taeyeon at the sides of Leeteuk’s bed. She was watching Leeteuk resting and somehow intoxicated. Aigooo oppa! I did not want to bring everything to this point. Why should you do something this recless?! She thought.

Hyuk came back with t eplae and a face towel, “Here you go Taeng… I’ll leave everything on your hands! Take care of him! We’ll just clean everything at the living room…”

Taeyeon nodded with a smile, “Komawoo!”

“Neh!” Hyuk said.

She made the towel a bit wet and wiped it on Leeteuk’s face. “Aigoo oppa…” she said. “you should’ve not done these things!”

Leeteuk giggled lightly and is a bit half conscious “Taeyon-ah.. I really like you!” he said. “Pleade do believe me!”

After few minutes of wiping Leeteuk’s face, Taeyeon finally decided to leave him so he could take a full rest….

She stood up from Leeteuk’s bed, grabbed her purse and prepared herself to go back to their dorm. She was about to walk away from Leeteuk when Teuk held her wrist tightly so she could not move away.

“Taengoo-ah…” he started. Taeyeon froze because even if Teuk was lying down, he managed to hold her rightly. “Please don’t leave me…”

Taeyeon was speechless. “Oppa… please let go… it hurts…”

Teuk was still groggy. “Arasso…. I know you’re hurting… it’s all my falt… yes… leave me here… that’s what’s right for someone dense like me…”

Mornging: Leeteuk’s PoV

Aigoooo! My head hurts!I thought while massaging my forehead after waking up.

Suddenly, figures of Taeyeon flashed on me. the memories of what happened yesterday… I asked her to stay!

I looked around my room… she wasn’t here. She did not stay… *sighs* that’s what should be done by her anyways… she’s probably tired of crying… I know I don’t have a chance anymore…

I don’t want to go outside. They would just laugh at me. I have no energy to move, go anywhere else, knowing that Taeyeon hates me. knowing that she’s sad… however, as SUJU’s leader, I have to be responsible enough to hide my emotions… I should be a strong personality to them….

I walked to the kitchen with my head looking down. I am sad… superbly depressed because Taeyeon did leave me…

I sat on our dinning chair and grabbed some bread to eat. “Wookie, please make me some coffee” I asked without looking.

“Wookie’s not here…” a familiar voice said. I cringed. That girl is so familiar! She’s soooooo familiar! My heart thumped faster and faster as I truned my head to look at the direction to where the voice was coming.

I was right! It was her! “T-Taengooo?!” I exclaimed as my legs automatically stood up.

“Good morning!” she greeted as she served a cup of coffee on the table. I looked around and saw no signs of any SUJU members at hom… what the! Are we alone here?!

I don’t know what to say! I was extremely happy! So happy that I think I wanna cry! She’s here! She did not leave me! she’s really here..!!!!

“Wow!” I finally said. “Komawo Taeng!”

“Neh!” she replied happily. Once again I saw that pretty smile of hers. The smile which no one could resist.

I was nervous… this is my first time to feel this way! what the heck!

She sat beside me as she watched me eat my breakfast.

I felt akward… omo…. What should I do????

I stopped eating and started to become serious. I inhaled and asked, “You did not leave me?”

Taeyeon smiled slyly, “I did…”. “I went to the bathroom and slept at your living room…. So technically, I left you in your room…”

I giggled. She really did not leave me…! “I thought you’ll really stay away from me…”

“Ani!” she smiled. “Why would I do that?”

“Because I hurt you lots of times already. i still can’t believe that you’ll stay with me…” I told her without looking. I can’t look at her eyes. I might melt… her eyes makes me melt and it makes me guilty for everything! “Taeng… I really hope you could give me a chance! A chance to show you how regretful I am that I did not tell you that I love you before! Give me a chnce to show you how much a care and love you Taeng!”

Taeyeon smiled. “Oppa… I never did change my feelings for you…” she murmured. “no matter how I try… I really can’t so it! That’s how much I love you~”

Her words… she told me she loves me! I immediately looked at her because of what she said. “What?!”

She giggled. “What do you mean what?”

“I have a chance?” I asked.

“Eh… I love you… because of that… you have a chance!” she teased.

“Wait up!” I said happily. “I looove you and you looove me… that makes us a couple already right?”

She laughed. Her ahjumma-tic laugh! I missed that! she walked towards the sink and said “Yah! You’re crazy!”

I stood up too. I followed and stand beside her beside the sink… “Don’t you want that to happen?”

She spanked my arm… “Of course I do!” she muremured very lightly…

“So you think I can’t hear what you’re murmuring… huh?” I teased as I pinched her nose. “I  know you do… so can you be my girl now?”

She stared at me for a split second. Oh! My heart! It keeps beating fatser everytime she looks at me!

“Arasso!” she replied. Without waiting for anything, I immediately pulled her to a hug. I missssss this hug! “I love you my Taengoooo! I don’t know how t live without you…~”

She hugged back. And this time, I can feel that she’s really happy! I am happy too! Probably the happiest man in the world today! Nyahahhahaha! She hid her face on my chest as we are hugging each other…

“So should we do our first kiss?” I teased.

She spanked my back and said, “Don’t push it!” still, hugging me….

Oh how I love this day…. Ani! I so love this girl who’s hugging me!

 

Guys! please support till th end.... i'll be ending this fic soon because i want to start updating "We'll be Siblings" as soon as possible. Thanks!