Is that you?!

Waiting for You

Chapter 13

Coffee shoppe near SM building:

Narrator’s PoV

Jonghyun was alone walking by the streets, in disguise of course, until he saw a familiar man in one of the coffee shops near the SM building. Is that Leeteuk Hyung? He thought.

Without hesitating, he entered the coffee shop and went straight to where Leeteuk was sitting. “Hyung?”

Leeteuk looked up, “Hey Jjong!” he said covering up his worried expression a while ago.

“What are you doing here?” Jjong asked like an inspector who is conducting a survey on anti pests. Lol!

“Drinking a coffee…” Leeteuk replied playfully.

Jonghyun smirked and watched some passersby as they walked along the sidewalks. Not just a few minutes, memories of what happened 2 days ago came to him. The confession thingy….

“Hyung!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “Don’t you like Taeyeon?”

Leeteuk coughed everything that was on his mouth when Jonghyun asked that question. “Yah! What was that for?!”

“No really…” Jonghyun said. “Don’t you like Taeyeon Noona?”

Leeteuk was speechless and is clueless on what to answer.

“I mean, she’s so pretty, talented, responsible and very kind. Who would not like her? If Noona would just like me, I will be glad to court her…”

Leeteuk smirked, “So what’s Jessica for?”

“Well, she’s my destiny so that’s a different case…” Jong replied.

“Well….” Leeteuk hesitated… “I like Joo…”

Jonghyun gave Leeteuk a jaw dropping expression. “Mworago?”

“I like Joo…” He informed him as he drank his coffee.

“You’re lying right?” Jonghyun asked.

Leeteuk smiled, “Ani…”

“WHAT?!” Jonghyun exclaimed. “Hyung! Taeyeon noona is much better… Personality and characteristics wise! You don’t know Joo that much so why do you like her? Are you crazy?!”

“Ani!” Leeteuk said. “If Taeyeon was better, then why are you with Jessica and not her? You could court her instead of Jessica if she’s that better…”

Jonghyun can’t believe that those words are coming out of Leeteuk’s mouth. He controlled his temper and just said, “Just like I said, Jessica’s my destiny… I don’t think that you know that… I shall go before I do anything reckless… Annyeong hyung!” he said still controlling his temper.

When Jonghyun was finally away. You would see that the plastic cup that Leeteuk was holding became crushed for both his hands were clenched. He felt an unknown pain reigning on him… he would court her huh?! As if Taeyeon would accept her!

Taeyeon’s side…

Aigoo… I should feel better now! These past few days had been a fun one with Onew and Kangin oppa! They comforted me and I feel that I should not be depressed anymore. Leeteuk oppa acted normal in anyway… cool day though… Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon was walking along the streets and is waiting for a bus, a yellow bus, to stop in front of her. The bus that has a daily route from SM building to lotte world and back exactly at a station near their dorm.

Leeteuk on the other hand was on his way back to their dorm. Much of a coincidence, Leeteuk saw Taeyeon on a waiting shed. He stopped in front of him and said, “Taeyeon-ah?” ensuring that it’s really her.

“Oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“So It’s you!” Leeteuk said with a big smile on his face. “Hop on! I’ll bring you home!”

Should I go in?Taeyeon thought.

“Ani…” Taeyeon said. “I am fine… I’ll be going to my mom’s house and that’s far from your dorm… you better get going, you might catch the heavy traffic.”

Low and behold, another celebrity came into the perfect couple’s picture. Joo…

She saw that the man in the car was Leeteuk so she got off from her manager’s car and went to Leeteuk. Joo pretended that she has no vehicle to ride on and that he wanted to ask Leeteuk if she could hop on his car.

“Oppa!” Joo greeted.

Taeyeon looked at that person… Joo… even Leeteuk did that. Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk was surprised with Joo’s sudden arrival.

“Hey Joo!” Leeteuk greeted.

Taeyeon politedly greeted her and even bowed. “Annyonghasseyo Joo- sunbaenim!”

Joo did not in anyway looked at the bowing Kim Taeyeon and just focused herself to Leeteuk. “Oppa… may I ride with you? I don’t have a car and I am not in disguise… you know paparazzis…”

Leeteuk who seems to forgot that Taeyeon was there said “Yes of course! Come on in!”

When Joo was seated already, that’s the time that he remembered that Taeyeon was still there. “Taeng…?”

“Go on… have fun!” Taeyeon said forcing a smile… and so Leeteuk drove away…

Taeyeon did not cry anymore. She probably ran out of tears and just sat down to wait for the bus. What took that silly yellow bus so long?! That bus should’ve been here for a long time now. Jiang Ahjussi should’ve been here! Taeyeon thought. Mr. Jiang is her favorite yellow bus driver. She only rides the said bus when Mr. Jiang is the one driving .

Alas! After 5 minutes the yellow bus which Mr. Jiang was driving came. Taeyeon immediately entered the bus and bowed at Mr. Jiang. “Annyeong ahjussi! You are late!” she teased.

“Mianhae, Yeonnie!” Mr. Jiang apologized. She called her Yeonnie because that’s what Taeyeon wants him to call her. A disguise name…

“Kwenchana ahjussi…” Taeyeon said.

She took a seat at the very back part of the bus. But she did not complete the whole route. She was uneasy for the whole time and so she just went off the bus at Lotte World.

“Sure that you don’t want me to drop you by your house?” Mr. Jiang asked.

“Neh ahjussi!” Taeyeon said. “Komawo!”

“Take care, my dear!” Ahjussi said.

“Neh! Annyeong!” she remarked as she went off the bus.

Walking along the sidewalks was ot a new thing for Taeyeon anymore… she’s used to it. Even if she’s in disguise…

Leeteuk and joo… They do look good together… I wish that oppa’s having a very good time with her after all those troubles that I made because of this silly feelings of mine…she thought while walking…

It’s cool that no one could recognize me… I feel relieved that fans will not see a depressed kid leader. They should NOT see that!Taeyeon sighed…

Thunders can be heard, and not for a long time, it started to rain… Taeyeon became all wet for she did not hid in any tree, shade or sheds… she let herself be soaked by the rain.

Yes… rain… mae me wet… I don’t want to use my tears anymore… I want you to help me… be my fake tears for now… help me… please do! I want to get sick… I want to be sick so that I would have an excuse to not see my guardian angel… make me wet! Taeyeon thought looking down and not midning anything that comes her way. she was even bumping against the passersby, but all she could do was to bow onto them to apologize…

Insane was she! Good thing that Kyuhyun was on his way to SNSD’s dorm to visit SNSD’s maknae.

“Is that Taeyeon?” Kyuhyun asked himself eyeing at the girl with a white coat walking while looking down… wet and umbrella-less.

Kyuhyun beeped at that girl, and he’s right. Indeed it was Taeyeon. Kyuhyun opened his window and called, “Taeyeonnie!”

Taeyeon looked at who the person is inside a BMW X5. “Kyuhyun?”

“Neh!” Kyuhyun said worriedly. “What are you doing here all wet?!” he asked her and gentlemanly went out of his car with an umbrella to cover Taeyeon.

“Palli… go inside…” Kyuhyun said as she opened the door to the passenger’s seat. Taeyeon like an innocent little girl followed what Kyuhyun said.

Once Taeyeon was eated, that’s the time that Kyuhyun went to sit on the driver’s seat. He buckled up and looked at Taeyeon worriedly. “You’re not intoxicated right?”

Taeyeon smirked, “Ani… waeyo?”

“Good!” Kyuhyun smiled as he started his engines. “I thought you’re metally incapacitated right now…”

“Oh how I wish I was!” Taeyeon teased looking at the side mirror.

“You’re crazy…” Kyuhyun mocked.

“I am what?!” Tayeeon glared at him..

“I did not say anything!” Kyu lied with a smile.

“Liar!” Taeyeon said. “Well, that’s what you would do as always just to get in touch with our maknae…”
“Was it that obvious?” Kyu asked.

“Of course evilish-kyu!” Tayeeon said again, looking at the side mirrors. “Seohyun is so lucky that the man that he likes, likes her too… I mean, loves her too… Take care of her arasso?!”

Kyuhyun looked at Taeyeon with a very worried expression. “You alright?”

“Neh!” Taeyeon said almost teary. “By the way… sorry if your passenger’s seat got wet…”

“It’s fine…” Kyu replied. “But you sure are weird right now dear…”

“I am always weird… don’t worry!” Taeyeon playfully said.