Pabo Leeteukie~

Waiting for You

 

 

Chapter 24

Taeyeon’s PoV

KBS Building:

“Arasso!” I said happily after all those insane jokes cracked by Onew. Aigooo…. My stomach ached because of intense laughter.

He laughed, “I’ll leave first~ annyeong Taeng~”

“Neh!” I said and waved at him. I did not move a single bit and just watched his reflection to fade from my sight.

Omo! Leeteuk oppa asked if he could talk to me!I thought. Aish! Stupid me!

I ran towards the SUJU dressing room and saw Leeteuk oppa sitting in one of the bench of the building. He looks so down and depressed while sitted. What’s wrong with him?

“Oppa!” I called as I walked towards him. He immediately look at me after I called his name. his face from sadness showed an angelic smile.

“Taengooo!” he exclaimed and gave me a hug. He hugged me tightly. Yes, and I love the way he is hugging me. I miss these times. The times when I can normally hug him without any fear and awkwardness in me.

“Oppa?” I asked and breaked away from a hug. His brows narrowed together when I did that. “Kwenchana?”

He smiled, “Neh~ waeyo?”

“Nothing…” I replied. “You want to talk to me right?”

He sighed with a smile, “Well yeah~ are you free right now?”

“I will not look for you in this building if I’m not… right?” I teased.

He giggled, “ah, neh~”

“So what is it that you wanted to tell me?” I asked curiously.

He did not reply at first. He took a deep breath and said, “Taeng… I like…”

I stared at him. “You like what?” I asked nervously.

“Uhmm…” he said nervously. “I like your hair… the color combination is really good~”

I feel like smirking. I am such a stupid person… really! I thought he will say, “Taeng, I like you” but then he said he likes my hair. Yah~ taengoo! Focus!

I force a smile to come out from my lips. And my lips being so obedient, did as I commanded it. “I should’ve been a strand of my hair so you would like me back… kekeke~ just kidding!”.

He inhaled, “Even so… I will still love you…” he said in a very low volume and without looking at my eyes.

I was nervous. Did I hear him correctly? Did he just imply that he likes me or am I hallucinating once again?

I stared at him intently. His eyes full of worries and I can see that he is pale. “Mworago?”

Leeteuk finally had the guts to look at me “Taeng…. I know I sound crazy but I really do like you!”. “I don’t know what happened but one thing I know is that I really really love you! Please believe me!”

What is he talking about?I asked myself. Aigoooo! What the hell is going on?!

“Yah oppa!” I said almost cracking. Taengoo don’t cryyyy! “I didn’t know that you are a player!”

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “I am not! What made you think that way?”

“I know you’re with… joo…” I said and tears started to flow from my eyes.

“Aniyo!” he said fiercely. “I am not and never was in a relationship with her! I don’t know what she told you but those are all lies. Just believe in me! jebal taeyeon-ah~ Jebal!”

“Oppa! Are you hearing what you’re saying?!” I asked as I cried. I can’t help it. Those tears are really insane! “You already told me 2 months ago that I don’t stand a chance at you! You said that you will not like me back. You keep on saying that I am better off for Onew. You push me towards a guys that I don’t love and now you’re saying that you like me? oppa! What is this?!” I yelled. my emotions got weaker. I am cryong while sayong those to him.

“I knw Taeng! And I am realy really sorry about that! Sorry for everything! I know that I committed tons of mistakes! Please forgive me! but believe me Taeng! I really really like you! Oppa is stupid and insane! He’s crazy and dumb! But one thing he knows… he loves you!”

I wiped the tears the flooded my eyes and soaked my cheeks. I inhaled as deep as possible and finally said, “Oppa, I have heard everything… I am too weak to say something right now… i really can speak today…. Mianhae~” as I ran away from him.

I was happy that he said those, but I was really disappointed. Disappointed because it’s just now that he realize that he likes me too after giving me tons of  hardships and sadness… disappointed because I suffered before he get to realize about this.

Narrator’s PoV

“GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Leeteuk yelled as loud as possible as he kicked the wallk of the parking lot at the KBS building.  “LEETEUK YOUR SO STUPID! CHICNHA PABO!”

He yelled and yelled as he kicked and punch the walls that was in front of him. He was depressed. He was cluless. Did Taeyeon reject her already? That was the question in his mind.

He knows how much Taeyeon is hurting and he does not want that.

I knew that she will cry if she will talk to me!Leeteu thought. When she was with Onew she was all so happy. She was laughing and smiling. When with me, she’s sad, she’s crying.

SUJU DORM:

“Yah Hyuk Jae, Siwon~ come drink with me!” Leeteuk called upon entering their dorm. everyone was surprised because that action of him was not a usual one. Both looked at each other in amazement.

    

What’s with hyung? Siwon mouthed those words to Eun Hyuk who inturn just shrugged.

“Waeyo?” Hyuk curiously asked as he stared at Leeteuk while he was putting some sojus on top of their table.

Leeteuk smiled. “Well, I want to have fun with my dongsaeng~”

“Psh!” Siwon exclaimed. “Liar! Seriously, what happened?”

“Did you confess?” Hyik asked.

Leeteuk sighed. “Aigoo…. You guys ask too much questions. Palli, let’s just drink okay?”

Siwon and Hyuk just followed what their leader commanded. They knew for one that something bad happened at Star King recording today. They were drinking at the same ime watching Leeteuk finish his 4th bottle of soju.

“Hyung… aren’t you drinking too much already?” Hyuk asked worriedly.

Leeteuk laughed like a moron. “Aniyo!” he said happily. “It’s just my 1st bottle~ kwenchana~” he added sounding as intoxicated as possible.

“Yah~ are you serious?” Siwon said. “That’s your 4th, hyung!”

“Ani!” he contested. “Palli! Drink more!”

Hyuk and Siwon sighed. They were just rinking a little amout and both are on their first bottle only. Chicnha, he’s crazy! Siwon thought.

After a while, Leeteuk started to say things out of his mouth.

“Eh… I should not be called ‘Angel Teuk’ anymore… Angel makes people happy, even to people they don’t know. I was regarded as an Angel, yet I made the most important person in my life suffer. I should be devil teuk… demonic teuk… Lucifer!” he said while he looked at their ceiling. His eyes were rolling and he was really intoxicated already.

“Yah, Hyung….! Don’t say that!” Siwon ordered. “We all know that you did not do it intentionally!”

Leeteuk giggled. “And that Joo! She’s not yet admitting the truth to the press. She’s still living a lie! She’s so different from my ahjumma…”

Hyuk smiled after hearing Leeteuk calling Taeyeon ‘Ahjumma’. “Aigoo hyung… you really have problems when it comes to time~”

“Neh!” he agreed. “I AM SO STUPID!” He yelled.

[Sorry if this part was justofied to the left~ ms word is crazy~ xD]