Just a dongsaeng...

Waiting for You

Chapter 1

Taeyeon’s PoV

SNSD Dorm:

“He likes me…. he likes me not…. He likes me…. he likes me not” I murmured while I was sitting down on our dorm’s room which I was sharing with SooYoung and YoonA. He’ll not like me! Even this petals says so! What am I thinking? SUJU’s leader would never fall in love to a dorky shorty leader like me.

“Gahhhh!” I shouted as I lay flat on the ground and covered thing pig-like face of mine. I’m insane! Totally insane!

I was in the middle of hitting my face with SooYoung’s starfish pillow when someone knocked by the door who I assume is SooYoung.

“Hey… unnie…” SooYoung started as she walked towards me. “Let me guess, thinking of how Leeteuk would never like you again?”

I went to a sitting postion then looked at SooYoung with an irritated position, “Way to make me feel easy Choi SooYoung…”

Soo giggled a bit and said, “You’re insane unnie… Anyways… you, YoonA, Hyo and I will be guesting at Sukira today so get ready… we’re leaving after an hour or two..”

Sukira?! That means… SUJU! Leeteuk oppa and Eun Hyuk oppa! That’s great!

“Okay!” I replied with much excitement. I went immediately to the bathroom to take a bath and finished fixing myself after an hour. I wore a simple shirt with jeans partnered with my pink jacket…

“How do I look?” I asked Fany who was busy watching WGM.

“You look like Kim Taeyeon…” she replied lazily.

Tsk! Of course! I am Taeyeon for God’s sake! I just have to be simple… I need to be myself….

SUJU’s Dorm:

Leeteuk’s PoV

“Hyung!” Hyuk called me while I was reading my lines for later’s episode….

“Yes?” I replied as I looked at him.

“Today’s guest is SNSD girls…” Hyuk informed.

“I know!” I replied. “I miss those girls… they’re busy nowadays…”

Hyuk smirked evily. “You miss them or you miss someone?”

I smirked back and smiled a bit, “I miss them…. All of them! Too bad only those four will guest today…”

Seriously, I don’t know what Hyuk was talking about… he’s sounding greek to me once again… typical Eunhyuk craziness…

He just shook his head… who I assume in disappointment.

AFTER AN HOUR: SNSD Girls’ Arrival

“Annyeong babies!” I greeted them as they entered the studio… they all looked sooo cute and matured now.. compared from the SNSD girls’ before… ahha! How I miss those times. I laughed when I saw Taeyeon who was behind SooYoung’s back. Does she not notice that she’s being blocked by SooYoung’s gigantic height? Such a cutie…

They all giggled and bowed at the both of us…. Their sunbaes…

“Awww… our Taengoo is still as short as ever!” I teased that made everyone giggled. Her face flushed for a bit, that was pretty obvious… but all in all, she’s still as cute as ever.

“Yah! Oppa!” She glared. “I grew 2 inches…”

“Really?~” YoonA teased.

“Yup!” she replied proudly.

“Yes… she’s wearing 2 inch heels right now… that’s why” Hyo replied without changing an expression. Oh how cute Hyoyeon was…

Taeyeon’s PoV

I miss these times…. It has been months since both SNSD and SUJU oppas are in one recording… ahha! And the fact that Teuk oppa teased me again….

“ok guys! Please get ready we’ll start in three…. Two…” PD noona shouted from outside. “One!”

And boom! Leeteuk oppa made a cheerful welcoming speech for the radio show. Both of them was hilarious. Especially Hyuk oppa who was amking fun of Teuk’s hair today! Ahhaha! And of course, HyoYeon was just staring at how hot his ‘secret boyrfriend’ is. Hyo is Hyuk’s GF for 7 months already… the longest in SM Town label mates history… xD

“Our Taeyeon seems to be blooming lately… right hyuk?” Leeteuk began. I was a bit surprised when he called my name.

“Me blooming?! Oh please~” I replied giggling.

All of us giggled lightly “Prepared for someone or something today?”

“I am lways prepared whenever I go to broadcasting studios oppa…” I replied proudly.

“Our Taeyeon indeed is an entertainer… your answer is so ‘showbiz-style’” Teuk replied with a smile.

Aigoo… the recording was fun! I enjoyed a lot. Especially because I am with Leeetuk… he has always been busy lately that’s why. Everytime I see him in SM building, he’s always with his paper works, or if not he’s practicing with his group for their nearing comeback.

“Taengoo!” Leeteuk called me up. I was happy that he still remembers that calling that he uses to call me before.

“Neh?” I asked.

“If you were to chose for an Ideal type in the Kpop industry… who would it be?” he asked.

I smiled a bit to cover up on how nervous I am for that question. “Leeteuk Oppa!” I replied cheerfully. I made it sound like it was a joke so he won’t notice but in reality, it’s 100% him

All awed in enjoyment. Leeteuk even smiled and asked, ‘Why me?”

“Probably because you’re the one who asked the question…” Hyuk teased. And that made everyone burst into laughter.

“Neh! That’s right!” I lied. I know that Hyuk oppa was helping me out. He knows that I like eeteuk and he also knows that I’m still keeping it as a secret.

“Oh… right!” He replied with a sly smile. Cuteness overload! Hahaha!

Recording: Finnished

We were about to leave the studio when our sunbaes asked for a picture taking. “Palli… let’s have a picture taking today! It would be hard to see each other again by tomorrow!” Hyuk said.

We nodded and hurried up to take a picture with them, “Busy schedules today Leeteuk Oppa?” I asked Leeteuk with a smile while the Hyo and the rest are with Eun Hyuk.

“Not as busy as my Little Dongsaeng!” He replied. I was about to go beside Hyuk Oppa but then PD noona shouted “POSE!” and so, the picture was taken with Leeteuk and me teasing each other.

“These photo looks like Taeyeon and Leeteuk are on a date while the four of you are spying on them…” PD unnie teased.

“Oh Unnie, please~” I teased.

“I would not date my baby sister… she’s my baby sis!” Leeteuk teased as he patted my head. That hurt a bit… of course! The person I like said that he’ll not date her sister… me… aigooo…. But that was expected… I was expecting for that answer anyways…. But even though  I expected it… it still hurts…