Chapter 7

He's my Appa!

Yoseob was playing happily when Ilhoon approached him.

“Hyung, was it your noona who fetched you yesterday?” Ilhoon asked Yoseob.

“Ani” Yoseob shook his head and smiled brightly. “She’s my mother!”

“Jinjja?!” Ilhoon’s mouth formed into an O. “I bet your father is also handsome!”

“Oh yes! He’s the most handsome guy on earth!” Yoseob formed a big circle with his arms.

Ilhoon and Yoseob both giggled and continued playing with the Pokémon and Pororo.

------

“ACCCHHHOOOO!”

“Bless you. Are you ok Doojoon-ah? I think you should have a break” his teammate patted him.

Doojoon sniffed and wiped his nose.  “Ah, it’s nothing. I’m alright. Maybe someone just talked about me. Let’s continue practicing. Let’s go!” Doojoon stood up, clapped his hands, and tapped his each of his teammates.

All these moments were seen by Dongwoon who never took his eyes off Doojoon.

“Yah! Are you falling for the captain of the soccer team?” Woohyun suddenly sat down beside Dongwoon that made the latter jumped out of his seat.

“Don’t scare me like that! I almost have a heart attacked and I’m not falling for—what? What did you say?”

“You’re looking at Yoon Doojoon sunbaenim, aren’t you?”

“Y-yes—“

“So, he’s the reason why you skipped classes hmm?” Woohyun made a teasing face that Dongwoon slapped Woohyun’s arm so hard.

“OUCH!!”

“Aish! I’m not crushing on him you greasy bunny! I was just amazed by his soccer skills and by the way, why are you here? You’re skipping classes too?”

Still touching his painful arm, Woohyun replied. “Didn’t you hear the bell? It’s already break time you Arab!” Woohyun pouted and turned away from Dongwoon. The latter then apologized to his friend and continued watching the soccer practice.    

“So, he’s the captain. It’s no wonder.  He’s cool and all” Dongwoon thought.

------

The café wasn’t busy the like usual.

“It’s so boring, doesn’t it?” Hyunseung asked his co-workers who were already getting sleepy.

“Hey! I’m not paying you to slack off like that” Gina tapped her employees.

“Unnie, can we just rest for a bit. I didn’t have enough sleep last night” Jiyoon yawned and stretched her arms.

“Lower your voice Jiyoon-ah. You might disturb the customers” Gina reminded Jiyoon.

“What customers? Them?” Hyunseung shot his eyes to the group of teenagers who were laughing and talking at the left side corner of the café. “Nah, their voices are even louder than ours. Aren’t they supposed to be in school?”

“Jang Hyunseung! “ Gina gritted her teeth. Hyunseung on the other hand didn’t even flinch at Gina’s glare but instead, he just gave her a big bright smile and made her give up on him.

While her co-workers are having fun, Soojin seems to be spaced-out. Images of Gikwang filled her mind; painful memories. “Three hours left.” She muttered. “Why now?”


 whaa~ Thank you so much for subscribing & commenting & upvoting on my story  T.T You guys are the best!

You motivate me to write more >.<

Here's Kiki for you~