Chapter 17

He's my Appa!

 Gikwang was eating his ice cream when someone tapped him.

“Where’s my share?”

He turned around & saw his grinning namshin friend, Dongwoon.

“Go get your own!”

Dongwoon slapped Gikwang’s arm before going to the counter to order a sans rival flavored ice cream.

“Yah!”

“What?” Dongwoon turned to Gikwang & asked innocently.

Gikwang just sighed deeply. The events earlier filled his thoughts. Dongwoon came back & just watched curiously how Gikwang twirls his spoon in his ice cream cup.

“You know hyung, I also like green tea ice cream. If you don’t like that, I’ll eat it” Dongwoon smiled broadly.

“What? No, no!” Gikwang ate his ice cream faster.

“Hahaha! I’m just joking! Slow down, you eat like a pig hahaha!” teased Dongwoon.

“I’m not a pig!” retorted Gikwang.

“Ok fine. By the way, what were you thinking earlier?” Dongwoon asked.

“Nothing; maybe I was just surprised that he has a son already”

“Who? Some friend of yours?”

“Maybe you can call that since we’re not enemies” Gikwang laughed.

Dongwoon made a face & then it made Gikwang cleared his throat and he continued. “But seriously, he really does look familiar” Gikwang paused. “Oh shoot! I forgot to ask his name again!” Gikwang pounded his fist on the table.

“Really? Are you that mad that you didn’t get his name?” Dongwoon eyed him curiously.

Gikwang rolled his eyes & sighed. “I’m not mad ok. It’s just—never mind” Gikwang finished his remaining ice cream and fished for his phone in his pocket. He noticed that it was almost Soojin’s birthday. He asked Dongwoon if he still gives his ex-girlfriend a birthday gift.

“Not really a gift though. I just greet her, but sometimes, nothing. Our relationship is over anyway; how about you?” Dongwoon replied and then he looked at Gikwang who was still in deep thought. “Hyung, do you still love her?” When Gikwang didn’t answer, Dongwoon just smiled and said, “You DO love her”

“But she’s … she already have a son” Gikwang bit his lower lip & clenched his fists tight. Tears were already forming in his eyes. “I-I’m too late …”

------

“You should’ve not wailed like that Yoseob-ah. That hyung really looked embarrassed” Doojoon told Yoseob.

“But he destroyed my ice cream!” Yoseob retorted.

“But still…” Doojoon sighed. “Oh well, let’s go home”

They both walked home hand-in-hand happily. Soojin welcomed them. Yoseob told everything that happened earlier to his mother. Doojoon again ate dinner with them. When Yoseob was already sleeping, Doojoon approached Soojin who was washing the dishes.

“Let me do that for you. I really feel like a freeloader” Doojoon took the sponge & bowl Soojin was washing.

“Oh I should be saying that. I know Yoseob has caused you a lot of trouble, so, no” Soojin took back the sponge & bowl from Doojoon.

“I insist. You’re tired from your work, so go & take a shower or anything. It’s ok” Smiling, Doojoon took both the sponge & bowl again.

Soojin could feel her face blushing, she walked away slowly. “I-if you insist. I-I’ll just take a shower” she said before entering the CR.

“Why am I blushing?” Soojin cupped her face with her hands as soon as she was inside the CR.

------

After comforting Gikwang, Dongwoon & Gikwang went home. Dongwoon was typing the passcode of his apartment when Gikwang saw Doojoon walking upstairs. Without leaving his eyes on Doojoon, he tapped Dongwoon.

“Who is that guy?”

Luckily, Dongwoon noticed Doojoon before he disappeared from their sight. “Ah, that’s Doojoon hyung” Dongwoon answered as they went inside the apartment.

“Wait, as in YOON DOOJOON?” Gikwang asked.

“Yes. Why? You know him?”

“You gotta be kidding me!” Gikwang suddenly blurted out in English.


here's the second update~ ^-^ Hope you like it :D

&&  Thank you for subscribing^^