Chapter 13

He's my Appa!

Junhyung almost punched Doojoon but thanks to Soojin’s swiftness, he was able to avoid Junhyung’s punch.

“Andwae! Oppa, he’s my friend—“

“What?! And he’s staying here?!” Junhyung cut off.

“Wait let me explain first—“ Junhyung cut her off again but this time Doojoon spoke.

“I-I will just go ahead” Doojoon turned to Soojin. “Seobie just finished drinking his water; he might look for his milk. Just call or message me if you need help” Doojoon handed her a piece of paper. Doojoon then faced Junhyung. “I’ll return your clothes after I washed them. I’ll be going now” he bowed down & left quietly.

After the door was closed, Soojin went to the kitchen & prepared Yoseob’s milk. “If you’re hungry, everything’s in the fridge” Soojin then left the 3 guys, bewildered.

“You’re such a meanie Yong Yong Junhyung” Heechul poked Junhyung’s cheek.

“Your sister is angry … oh noes” Hongki teased Junhyung.

“Why are you like that? I was just surprised to see a man in my sister’s apartment” Junhyung reasoned out.

“Apparently you are overreacting. You should’ve let her explain first” Hongki reprimanded him. Junhyung thought for a second before confronting & apologizing to his sister.

 -------

Woohyun arrived at Dongwoon’s doorstep & pressed the doorbell. “That namshin! Why did I even—“ Woohyun stopped his mumbling when he noticed the person who just left the next door, the one next to Dongwoon’s. “Was that Doojoon sunbaenim? What is he doing here?” He was about to follow him when the door in front of him went ajar & a new face greeted him.

“This is Dongwoon’s apartment right?” Woohyun asked.

Gikwang nodded his head & called Dongwoon. “Dongwoon-ah! Looks like your friend is really here” Gikwang faced Woohyun again and invited him inside.

Still taking off his gloves & his cute pink Chopper apron, Dongwoon faced a chuckling Woohyun. “What? I just finished washing the dishes”

Woohyun shook his head & came to his senses. “Ah! Here” Woohyun handed Dongwoon his bag. “I’m not doing that anymore. Remember that!”

“I’m really sorry. Some—“

“I know. I know. By the way, who is that guy” Woohyun pointed to the sluggish Gikwang who was glued to the TV.

“He’s a friend of mine back in the States. He’s a year older than us” Dongwoon explained.

“I see. Oh! Before I forget, I think I just saw Doojoon sunbaenim. He just went out of the next door” Woohyun pointed to the right with his thumb. Dongwoon was bemused at first & then realized moments after. “Ah~ Yes he’s living in the 4th floor. Maybe he just visited Soojin noona since they’ve been acquainted with each other ever since Yoseobie thought of him as his father Hahaha”

-------

Junhyung knocked Soojin’s door & opened a little.

“Soojin-ah?” Junhyung poke his head at the door & saw his sister patting & caressing the sleeping Yoseob.

 “Yoseob was so happy earlier. You should’ve seen him oppa. Doojoon’s really treating Seobie like his son” Soojin chuckled a bit. “Well, Yoseob really thought he was his father so I guess Doojoon was just doing his job haha” Soojin paused; tears were slowly falling down her face. “I really don’t know what to do… it just can’t get out of my mind . . .” Soojin then burst out crying. Junhyung hurriedly went inside and hugged his sister.

“I’m so sorry Soojin-ah . . . I was just concerned about you. I just don’t want you to get hurt again. I know you’ve been hurt so much by Gikwang, that’s why I punched him for you” Junhyung proudly said.

Soojin broke from the hug. “You what?!  Oppa, I didn’t ask you to do that” Soojin looked at Yoseob & mumbled, “I should’ve not slapped him. Oh my… “

“What are you saying?”

“Huh? Nothing” Soojin shook her head. “I’m sorry too; I can’t attend to you today. I’m not really feeling that well” Soojin groggily stood up & lost her balance. Luckily Junhyung caught her & carried her to the bed.

“You’re burning hot! What happened?!” Junhyung exclaimed when he touched Soojin’s forehead.

Soojin could barely open her eyes; she muttered, “Oppa . . .  Thank you . . .” she trailed off & dozed to sleep. Junhyung was so busy tucking her into bed that he didn’t hear what his sister just said. He watched his sister sleep. “I wanted you to be happy” he said. He kissed her & Yoseob’s forehead before going back to his bored friends sitting on the sofa. 


hello! Here's the promised update keke... I'm so touched guys. Thank You Thank you so much~ I'm so happy that YOU is reading this fanfic ... lemme hug you >_<